Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 13-09-2020, 04:28 PM
Administrator
If I Seem Absent

Hello Members

If I seem not to be getting back to your PM or not active here I have been dealing with some health issues.

I have had severe Sciatica since the Covid 19 Pandemic hit, was 6 weeks almost bed ridden. Then the other day getting ready for work I was hit with the worst pain you can get. Bent over and sweating bullets, off to the Emergency I went. I had a kidney stone on top of it all. That has passed and I am with a chiropractor for my sciatica so I am on the mend.

I have been on some very strong pain meds so I have not been doing readings or replying to deeper level PM.

Today I am going to see if I can go pain med free as I am to be back at work tomorrow.

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 13-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Master
Lynn,

Sending you love and compassion and hopes for a speedy recovery. Please take care of you.
Old 13-09-2020, 04:52 PM
janielee

Lynn,

So incredibly sorry to hear this.

Please take care of yourself and likewise, wishing you good health and love.

Jl
Old 13-09-2020, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Members

If I seem not to be getting back to your PM or not active here I have been dealing with some health issues.

I have had severe Sciatica since the Covid 19 Pandemic hit, was 6 weeks almost bed ridden. Then the other day getting ready for work I was hit with the worst pain you can get. Bent over and sweating bullets, off to the Emergency I went. I had a kidney stone on top of it all. That has passed and I am with a chiropractor for my sciatica so I am on the mend.

I have been on some very strong pain meds so I have not been doing readings or replying to deeper level PM.

Today I am going to see if I can go pain med free as I am to be back at work tomorrow.

Lynn
SF Admin

Get well soon
Old 13-09-2020, 09:17 PM
Administrator
Get well soon Lynn

Namaste
Old 13-09-2020, 11:31 PM
Master
Angel1 ►►►► GET BETTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Members

Lynn
SF Admin

As far as I am concerned, you have been doing an excellent job.
I personally appreciated what you did for me today. Your act of kindness is deeply appreciated by me.

As for Kidney stones?

I have passed them before....... I know a little bit of what you are talking about.

As for back problems...... I have had my share.

All I can say is I hope the best for you. I am sending you my prayers, healings and comfort.

Please do get better.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Master
best wishes for a speedy recovery Lynn!! I hope you feel better soon
Old 19-09-2020, 07:58 PM
Pathfinder

Love, Light and a Blessed Healing to you!
Old 23-09-2020, 07:30 AM
Knower
Hope you feel better soon
Old 23-09-2020, 12:39 PM
Master
All the best! Take care