Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-06-2019, 06:24 AM
Knower
Unbalanced Third Eye Chakra

I feel a pressure on my forehead from time to time. It is quite uncomfortable. Most probably it is a result of my careless experiments with the Third eye chakra. I found out about the third eye while scrolling the internet and I found it very interesting. I did not work on any other chakra and went straight to focusing in the middle of my eyebrows. Hence I developed a headache in my forehead. All of this happened many years ago and I did not bother to fix it in fear of making it worse, but even after 5 years it is still bothering me. Now I seek a solution from you experts. Tell me something beginner and easy to understand. I dont want too much energy work. I find it complicated.
Old 09-06-2019, 07:32 AM
Master
I'm no expert on chakras, but what about working on the root chakra first then working your way up to the others.
Old 09-06-2019, 08:04 AM
Knower
That is the kind of complicated energy work that I do not want to do. It involves doing a lot of things. Focusing on the root chakra and imagining the color red, while being aware of the breath and what not. After this there are 4 or 5 other chakras. This seems like a lot of work. For now, I am unaware of any other chakra beside the third eye. Is exploring the other chakras really going to help balance the third eye? I dont want to make my life difficult than it already is.
Old 09-06-2019, 08:44 AM
Master
Whatever's happening,is because you were ready.You went for first hand experience,propably worked,and now you're seeking asnwers.
In fact you're seeking how to proceed further,by learning how to gain control over it.
Maybe you have to ''learn'' energy work either you like it or not.
Old 09-06-2019, 08:58 AM
Master
Well, if you cannot be bothered to do the work, and to make sure you have a proper foundation, then that is what you end up with.
You are trying to build the penthouse while there's nothing underneath, then when it crumbles you ask 'Why is this happening?'
Then you say "I cannot be bothered to make the foundation and the other floors. I just want the penthouse."
But it cannot be a penthouse without the rest.

A common mistake people make who do not understand the working and importance of the whole system. Many people want the results without the work, like going straight to obtaining a diploma without having spent a day at school.
They want to see, hear, know, and so on. But as you are experiencing it doesn't work without the rest. The 3rd eye is but one cog of the entire 'machine' and you cannot turn one and not the rest.
So yeah... enough metaphors I guess to be clear why you have the trouble you have.
And as long as you are in a hurry to only get the results, unwilling to go through the process of growth, you won't get them. Wisdom takes time to grow and develop.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:51 AM
Master
Also If your mental focus is followed by energy sensations,that means you can do energy work.
Have you tried to do the same with other chakras as well?
Old 09-06-2019, 04:08 PM
Knower
I see most people are suggesting energy work but It requires a lot of time and effort neither of which I can spare from my busy schedule of study and building my career, etc. I will try it someday but until then I guess I just have to wait. I m not really interested in energies or any other mysterious phenomenon. I just want peace and balance in me.
Old 09-06-2019, 05:20 PM
Master
I have seen in other people who ignored the lower chakras. The result is too much energy in the head so they suffer with headaches and pressure because that energy has no where to go. The energy just builds. I call that situation 'top heavy' and the only way to clear up the pressure and headaches is to work on the lower chakras starting with the root.

There is no quick fix that I'm aware of. Just like anything else in life, I find that spiritual work has to be scheduled because it's all too easy for me to forget to do it. All it takes is about 15 minutes a day.

That's the only way I know that you can obtain your goal of peace and balance within you.

Of course the choice is yours. Blessings to you on your journey.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 12-06-2019, 10:00 AM
Master
Maybe you sould go to the ''healing request'' section and ask from someone who can do distance healing to work on you.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
I see most people are suggesting energy work but It requires a lot of time and effort neither of which I can spare from my busy schedule of study and building my career, etc. I will try it someday but until then I guess I just have to wait. I m not really interested in energies or any other mysterious phenomenon. I just want peace and balance in me.
If that's all you want right now then for goodness sake STOP activating your 3rd eye!!!
The 3rd eye is not for peace and quiet, it's to receive intuitive things.
And in a way by working up your 3rd eye you are starting an engine but only allow 1 piston to move. This creates pressure and stress on the rest of the system and at some point something's gotta give.
It's not healthy and will NOT bring you peace and balance. Please please please understand a chakra is not a stand-alone feature! You can not activate 1 part of a whole and try to force the rest to not move. It's asking for trouble, which is the opposite of what you seek.

Just listen to nice music, sit outdoors in the sun, go for a walk in nature, even a short one is good, maybe yoga, or anything else that you enjoy. Read a book, watch a nice movie, bake a cake, have a long bath or shower, massage and gently touch your body, whatever soothes you.