Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDisNow15
From the way I react to and feel about my SC, she might as well be from another world lol.

Lol when worlds collide...
I feel like an alien in a (good) disguise all the time too
Old 22-05-2016, 06:56 PM
Experiencer
I recently had a dream. I was in bed talking to this guy. The connection felt like we were extremely comfortable with one another. It was a phone conversation.i could literally see him as we were talking on the phone. I asked him " when did robots start conducting with people in your world?" And he told me year 2022.

Take that as you will.
Old 23-05-2016, 01:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfaei
I recently had a dream. I was in bed talking to this guy. The connection felt like we were extremely comfortable with one another. It was a phone conversation.i could literally see him as we were talking on the phone. I asked him " when did robots start conducting with people in your world?" And he told me year 2022.

Take that as you will.
I can't wait for robots to enter our human lives , there would be new soul connections with robots and humans?Who knows, i would like to be half robot half human to be honest .
Old 23-05-2016, 03:11 AM
Master
If so my previous SC would be convinced you are his TF :P
Old 23-05-2016, 05:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
If so my previous SC would be convinced you are his TF :P

Ha!
Old 23-05-2016, 06:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox22
for example, I believe that there is life in other worlds and planets and dimensions universes. I believe that some souls have lived many lives in many different worlds and places, (like starseeds!)

so my question is, what if your TF or soulmate is on another planet? world? dimension? what if they exist elsewhere, or have not incarnated yet? or if they're a spirit or entity?

or is the universe perfect and your TF and you exist in the same place?
or is it all a matter of what you believe? if you believe your TF is on this earth does it make it true?
All I can say is 'yes, this happens'.

My TF (if you could call it that) exists in a different dimension or another world.

He is hung up on it being a huge cosmic joke that karma has played, while I am hung up on 'long-distance relationships never work out...where did you say you were from again?"

Humans like to believe this world is 'real' to distinguish it from any other world that is 'not real' but in talking about spiritual realms, you have to take a whole different perspective on it...either all the worlds are equally 'real' or none of them are - I went with the latter.

Still, I have a deity who is smitten with me and I feel the same way - he started it and that's all I can say...I wouldn't be able to feel like this if it wasn't for him.

The entity I am attached to seems to be the mother of all of them and he assures me the affair isn't 'long distance' whatsoever and I'm only making it that way, but some days I wish he could be human so I could touch his face...some days...
Old 17-10-2016, 02:27 AM
Master

It's possible for the twin to be elsewhere and us to be here. It depends on the circumstances.
Old 17-10-2016, 02:42 AM
Ascender

I have met soulmates that I had brief encounters with in this life, but I am sure that in other lives or dimensions, we have spent\ are spending more time together.
Old 17-10-2016, 12:43 PM
Suspended
Master
One time I googled the term "interplanetary reincarnation" and found a lot of links. The information I found seems to suggest that human souls only incarnate as humans, from what I could find. I couldn't find any evidence of interplanetary reincarnation.
Old 21-11-2016, 04:27 AM
Master
Wherever my SC (Soul connection) is rather he's from another realm or somewhere on this 2 dimensional earth, I hope I'm what he is looking for too. When the time is right I know I'll be prepared to meet my soul connection, once I get over a few road blocks in my life. I just want to be happy by myself first.