Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-08-2022, 10:35 PM
Ascender
The holy spirit / Jesus (to me Jesus is an ascended master and guide)

So I had another vision of Jesus. I prayed to feel the holy spirit first. This time it was the holy spirit filling me with it's presence and peace and comfort. I said in my head "hi" "heal my pain" "please stay" then finally, "show me something" then I just relaxed and kept enjoying the feeling of warmth and comfort.

About 10 seconds later behind my eyes I see Jesus holding out his hands palms up, and a whitish golden light is glowing between his palms, then a dove flies out of the orb of light and into me.

Now I'm not very religious or knowledgeable on that stuff, but I did a Google search on what dove means I'm Christianity and apparently it represents the holy spirit show.

I'm amazed. I love Jesus :P I really needed this little visit tonight, been so stressed.

That was so cool, just wanted to share. Anyone have similar visions of Jesus?
Old 11-08-2022, 12:08 AM
Wow, thank you for telling us about this...what an exp!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-08-2022, 03:39 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wow, thank you for telling us about this...what an exp!
It was a nice experience
Much love :)
Old 11-08-2022, 08:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
About 10 seconds later behind my eyes I see Jesus holding out his hands palms up, and a whitish golden light is glowing between his palms, then a dove flies out of the orb of light and into me.

Now I'm not very religious or knowledgeable on that stuff, but I did a Google search on what dove means I'm Christianity and apparently it represents the holy spirit show. That was so cool, just wanted to share. Anyone have similar visions of Jesus?
Hi Orion_Lion, that is such a beautiful experience. I have quite the number visitations from Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Lord Jesus is so amazing!!! I can't describe it with my human body, but I can try to describe it with my spirit. But with the Holy Ghost, He usually appears to me in many forms, and most of the time I can't really make out His face. One early experience, I was under spiritual training by my mentor, and he visited me and gave me an automatic weapon. After that experience, I was able to cast out demons. The gun was a symbol of casting out devils. Another experience was when an Apostle mentor asked God to give me an experience of the Holy Spirit, and the next morning he visited me; he came upon me and I felt what it was like to be resurrected in my human spirit. I was aware of both the physical and spiritual world simultaneously and I could switch between either at will. When I was in the spiritual world, I would walk and see other who also had Christ's Light (the Holy Spirit) and would greet them in the name of the Lord Jesus and we'd kneel down in prayer worshipping Him. Then I'd return the physical body and see spirits moving up and about. Some evil ones that followed me left in anger and disgust when they saw I had the Light of Christ (the Holy Ghost). Another time he visited me and I started to speak several different languages, Russian, and Arabic were included. It took a short while for me to revert to English. Whatever I'd intend to say in English would come out in a foreign language, lol. I have so many experiences, some I have even forgotten.

To understand your experience better and how to move forward with it and turn it into a realisation, we would first need to interpret your vision/experience. The Lord Jesus is willing to give you His Holy Spirit in order to ignite your physical and spiritual life. He will not just heal you but awaken your human spirit so that you can operate at will, just as you operate in your physical body. He is inviting you to give him a try to see what he can offer you. The visitation you had is only an extremely minute taste of what the Holy Spirit can give to you. And He will even use your body to channel His messages, heal people, guide them about their current life and future so on and so forth. The list is endless. He will also show you the entire creation if you would like that, I myself am curious about what it is like on other planets.

To really get the Holy Ghost, you need to be baptised with the Holy Ghost. I also advise that you as well pursue water baptism as this regenerates your human spirit. Another piece of advice is to ask Jesus for a spiritual teacher who will help you receive, grow and navigate the deeper spiritual things into maturity. It's not very easy to grow without a spiritual Shepherd and this can save you decades of time searching and seeking to unlock your inner potentials. If it can be done faster, even better.
God speed!!!
Old 11-08-2022, 03:36 PM
Ascender
Thank you aknaton for the insightful message and sharing your story :)

I can relate to the story about the gun being given to you, Jesus once gave me a blue halo and it was to be able to call on him for protection and speak to him at any time.

I was baptized when I was 18. I don't know why but I just don't feel like I am a Christian, I just believe in all this stuff, although I do take the teachings into my life, such as valuing forgiveness, love, being kind, etc.

I've had some extremely judgemental Christians in my life is probably partly why. Some that told me I'm going straight to hell if I don't stop their views of what sins I'm doing. I don't agree, I think we all sin and we're all forgiven and we should all just try our best to be good people.
Old 14-08-2022, 08:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
One time 5 times I was compelled to tell a person, 'This'....until I screamed inside , "OK!!!", LOL...
cuz it was SO odd to just say this to her!!! It went well, tho.
I remember one time the Holy Spirit wanted me to go speak to a few people and I was really timid about it. Then I felt him pour out this warm oil come on me and I got literally drunk in a good way. Then I gladly went out to speak to those people with that divine-drunk boldness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
I've had some extremely judgemental Christians in my life is probably partly why. Some that told me I'm going straight to hell if I don't stop their views of what sins I'm doing. I don't agree, I think we all sin and we're all forgiven and we should all just try our best to be good people.
Well, everybody has a right to an opinion. But we want more than opinions right? We want the absolute truth that is not subject to any kind of bias.
Old 24-11-2022, 01:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
We want the absolute truth that is not subject to any kind of bias.

pretty much impossible to get BOTH that and agreement with others as to what it is, at the same time. One always has to compromise when dealing with others, because others often have a vested interest in not seeing past the lies and will fight it every step of the way.
Old 11-01-2023, 06:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
pretty much impossible to get BOTH that and agreement with others as to what it is, at the same time. One always has to compromise when dealing with others, because others often have a vested interest in not seeing past the lies and will fight it every step of the way.
Jesus says that no one can come to him unless the Father sends them. When we become an emissary of Truth, those that will feed from that truth will be brought to us by God, and as far as the Father wants us to share with others. We are definitely not going to want to be in the business of pleasing people, after all, truth hurts!
Old 11-08-2022, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Holy Spirit ... will even use your body to channel His messages, heal people, guide them about their current life
... He will also show you the entire creation ...
To really get the Holy Ghost, you need to be baptised with the Holy Ghost.
Oh my, have I ever experienced this after being Baptized in the Holy Spirit!! Oh the stories!
I've told a couple stories here before. It is an amazing exp to, say, just be in a store and be overcome
to do something or to give something or to tell someone something!!!
It is like a physical 'breeze' blows into your soul, for me, compelling me to do something.
One time 5 times I was compelled to tell a person, 'This'....until I screamed inside , "OK!!!", LOL...
cuz it was SO odd to just say this to her!!! It went well, tho.

I'm in love with the Holy Spirit. And I know all too well, this all sounds strange to people!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-08-2022, 04:03 PM
Master
I'll put this on here as the Holy Spirit is mentioned in the title - if you look on this link as I did searching 'New Age Religion' - if you look at 'people also ask' and click on ''What is the difference between Christianity and New Age?'' - it comes up with this...

While Christianity speaks of a Holy Spirit as one of the persons of the triune God, New Age doesn't recognize the idea of a Spirit at all.

Is that reading New Age don't believe in the Holy Spirit - or am I missing something, reading it wrong...

https://www.google.com/search?q=New+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...