Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-11-2022, 05:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Hi... So are you saying that satan / the devil , is Man . ( We all know that the red faced horned beast does not exist . So what being is it that that can lead us into temptation ...( Apart from Poundland)

AngelBlue,

It is not a separate being but rather our very selves. Specifically it is the ego. The ego is our mechanism for self survival. Because we are not spiritual we only perceive the physical world. The survival of this world is dependent on death(our food,etc). The ego sees this death and is attracted to shortcuts.
Old 29-11-2022, 06:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
AngelBlue,

It is not a separate being but rather our very selves. Specifically it is the ego. The ego is our mechanism for self survival. Because we are not spiritual we only perceive the physical world. The survival of this world is dependent on death(our food,etc). The ego sees this death and is attracted to shortcuts.
Hi.... Ahh yes, well that makes sense of course. I didn't know if you meant that satan had come to earth in the form of "man" which if you believe in him might also make sense ( even though I don't make much sense I will try!)....

With me nothing is simple , one thought leads to another , then another , then another till in the end I have grown a tree of thoughts so big with questions that I will not even be alive long enough to get all the answers ...
So here's the thing...
Obviously some people believe in satan. And some don't. Some people believe in God and some don't.
Many people blame God for everything and others know he is not to blame .
Do you therefore think that if you believe in God , never blame him for anything and absolutely 100% do NOT entertain Satan , they would give a bit of discount in Poundland ????
( Sorry can't help myself! )

But seriously if you lived with those thoughts , do you think that is why you have an awakening to it all at some point ? Or is that just coincidence?