Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-11-2022, 03:12 PM
Pathfinder

An angel near my father

These past few weeks, we have been going in and out of hospitals for my father who is sick.

The admittance to the hospital in my country, is always a stressful and time-consuming process for the patients rushing in...

This week, my sleep due to the stress had been erratic, and my dreams full of images with out context...

We had to rush my father on 11/11 (two days before) and they admitted him in the early hours of Saturday.

The night before 11/11, I had a very strange dream that I do not know how to interpret, because even though it involves an angel, the whole dream, made me really afraid that my father would pass away.

I saw my father to his knees, wearing his pajamas... looking somewhere..

At that point a phrase started forming in my head

"A guardian angel on my father's side, a guardian angel on my father's side"... It kept repeating...

Very soon an angel with his wings closed appeared, touched my father on his left shoulder, my father turned and looked at me with a look "Ah.. you are here too"... then got up from his knees with ease, and walked away with the angel. I could not see the angel's face, therefore I could not see whether he was sad/happy...

Can anybody help?

The fact that my father simply looked at me, and then left with the angel without saying a word, has me in panic, because it made me think that he might perish...

I explained the dream to my mother, and she said that there is no greater blessing, because that means that my father will get better soon, and will come back home.

I tried reading online about it, and in general it is a good omen, but I cannot shake that feeling that for me, it was something else, that will bring me great pain...

It would help a lot if you shared your insight to this...

I pray and beg everyday for my father to come home safe and sound and healthy again... I am in tears for the most part of the days and I try to think positive...
Old 14-11-2022, 08:48 AM
Master

Whatever happens with your father, you were being repeatedly told he has an angel by his side. You were also shown this for yourself in the dream. He is being taken care of and you know he is fine whether he decides to stay or leave. If you can, take comfort in that.

I'm sending you and your family love.