Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-10-2022, 07:51 PM
Master
Post I can date who ever I want - a pact with my twin flame?

One thing my twin flame and I agreed on is that through reincarnation there would be soulmates,karmic relationships and we would owe it to each of our self’s to experience and express our fluidity in welcoming those relationships- because let’s face it, in the heat of the moment things can get carried away:

Imo: when I went to do that in this life my twin flame appeared and told me not too.. so I didn’t .. it was only a one night stand a girl I had met in a bar and there were inserts regarding her and other women- one turned out to be my doctor later on.. but nevertheless

Sex can be used as a weapon or intimacy in general..

Imo I’m a good guy friend- I don’t fall in love.. but I fall in love easy with the beauty I’ve been near..

Black wavy hair, stunning face and symmetry..

But I love my twin flame and how the intimacy we got to have together- we were virgins but we were intimate nevertheless… hugs kisses.. massages..

But I think if it came to it again and the same goes for her-

I think she’s reincarnated in a different world these days- at least she isn’t at the point of insert - where I am … I mean that’s how she came to be- although I think my soul whom couldn’t stand up, couldn’t get into a body and couldn’t move around freely- since going into a body I’m able to do those things-

But when I reincarnate I always go to my soul first-

I know she’s apart of that soul- but we must be apart for the time being; our growth as individuals and being independent depends on our reunion..

Which I doubt would be for 5000 reincarnations- considering they are a lifespan apart- I know as I come to reincarnate the next couple of years my span is short..

But it’s a pact that we both made that made us stronger- we also agreed not to have sex until our soul body’s were manifested…

I’m sort of apprehensive about sleeping with my soulmates, and I’ve racked up a few already.. I doubt I will sleep with them all but definitely I would kiss and hug..

I’m okay with that- but sooner or later my reincarnated body must endure the intimacy it’s been longing for maybe karmic relationship..

Would you be okay living and giving your reincarnated body’s intimacy to soulmates and karmic partners???

It’s an idea I’m yet to fully realise but if her spirit inside me tells me no I will listen- maybe she’s not here no more but parts of her are still inside me??? Guiding me???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-11-2022, 07:44 AM
asearcher

It is only natural when you are in life without your twin flame as you refer to her as, Carly, that you still have all the desires, needs both physical ones and emotional ones to then want to share that with someone else. I do not think you should feel quilt about that, at all. This is your life to live, and your life to love, love is never wrong.

Yes, I absolutely would be fine living my life with soulmates and karmic partner/s (romantic view from a
monogamous view). You are not suppose to deny other souls of your soul group nor yourself love as you have your contracts with them also and it is too needed for growth, support. These are my thoughts on the matter.
Old 04-11-2022, 01:43 AM
Guide
Some rhetorical questions that may help, how come nobody ever asks themselves:

Why do I even like the things I like?
Why do I seemingly have no choice in the things I desire?
Why do I instinctively run towards one thing but away from another?
What is the difference between desire and necessity?
Why do I let the mind answer my questions instead of realizing?
Is realizing and thinking about an idea one thing or is it separate things?
Old 04-11-2022, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Why do I even like the things I like?
Why do I seemingly have no choice in the things I desire
I like the things I like because I’m drawn to them by fascination and growth I deserve these things in my life and some how I’m desirable about their quality’s- so I like them..

I have no choice in the things I desire because it’s a force that compels me to desire because I have jealousy for the the desires the only reason I like it because if a) it didn’t hurt me then it would serve me as a lesson and would I come to like pain, b) because my judgment is by instinct

Necessity is that which is good for me and my growth- everything’s a choice between that and not being one with the thing, situation- being left out- that there’s more to a connection than being alone so I think the necessity is about what’s essential…

I run away because I’m educated I’m separated from that thing -

I realised that I hold a lot of jealousy towards that which is whole because I’m so fragile separated by illusion!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 09-11-2022 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 08-11-2022, 09:50 PM
Master
Yes you can date everyone who you want to be with you can be like me stuck and I think nobody wants you but my left ear is burning madly is fast furious I just wish I knew who was in love with me I just hope it's a man because I am not gay because I like men like my mum did I am lately I am the spitting image of her since I was all a body weight now I've got men talking to me and chatting me up I play the field and enjoy playing around or something
But my left ear burning I wished I knew who was in love with me I hope it's a man and nice man

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔