Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-10-2022, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

I always have known it is not a real voice, there is like this texture to it, like the words has to get out but it is still a voice, but I would not confuse it with a real voice.

Thanks for sharing that with us asearcher - we see if others join in this discussion over coming weeks...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 15-10-2022, 06:35 PM
Ascender
I heard a voice during my meditation I put one hand on my heart and one on my abdomen. I meditated on Sophia because she's my higher self and guide. I then felt her energy in my hands, pushing down on my heart chakra. It was warm and nice, then I heard her speak to me she said " who did this to you?" I cried after she was done after I stopped meditating Sophia comes in very strongly for me.
Old 15-10-2022, 10:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
I heard a voice during my meditation I put one hand on my heart and one on my abdomen. I meditated on Sophia because she's my higher self and guide. I then felt her energy in my hands, pushing down on my heart chakra. It was warm and nice, then I heard her speak to me she said " who did this to you?" I cried after she was done after I stopped meditating Sophia comes in very strongly for me.

Awesome experience! Sophia is a good Soul!
Old 16-10-2022, 06:33 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Thanks for sharing that with us asearcher - we see if others join in this discussion over coming weeks...
You're welcome. Fascinating thread you've started :)
Old 17-10-2022, 08:41 AM
Master
Thank you - have a look at this thread - there's a few having a think on here, they won't mind me sharing this, and - its to help people get wiser / and then 'find solutions / answers'...

I might message on there later asking them if they've considered themselves as psychic's picking up on the wrong channels, and see if any respond and we learn more between us - get wiser.

https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/fo...ivuals.549119/

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 29-10-2022, 08:42 AM
Master
I was thinking this threads gone quiet and how to give it an energy boost - I know I'll talk about babies, that'll get you interested... lol come back...

Voices / connection / knowing - I'll just share this, IMO that first year when babies cry, I mean there was one yesterday near the park proper crying its eyes out in its pram - 'they still connect' and know where they are now and where they were before in this beautiful place heaven, and memories fading as they begin the new journey.

Just share this as well, me and wife in a small queue in a store, and pram behind us there's music coming from it, so I step back and look and the baby about 6 months old has the phone near to it - well this song's playing, it was one of my favourite's in the covid battling days - better days are coming, anyone just feeling down right now have a listen.

I said to this lady, good choice - yes she says he chooses song he likes and doesn't - I said how does he tell you what he does and doesn't like, cries she says or if we don't play music in the pram cries, good in the quiet at night she said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gqbE9jDI1g

Old 29-10-2022, 10:55 AM
Master
I wonder how many psychic's and travellers here have nearly gone off the rails so to speak, with too much to handle 'or' understanding it all - share your experiences here to help other understand it can be tough, oh yes tough's putting it lightly.............

I remember I'd hit the beer / rum - wrong choice, a bit yes to calm things... My 40 year old daughter I remember her taking me to docs and she said put him on the strongest meds - and yes they helped calm things while I learned re Spiritual Awakening - oh yes its tough learning that part, some cruise through it though... I remember texting my daughter many months later i'm getting off the meds - well I remember 3 texts off her, oh no you don't - but I did - and now I teach and help with mind strength issues on MH forums.

And so here we are gathered together here - such a fine line between understanding psychic abilities and going to docs and getting heavy meds and labelled when they shouldn't be - then stuck on them for life, and maybe never learning.

So I am asking here now, fancy a challenge? if I put a link to a MH forum to here on a thread where they are discussing voices issues - interested in helping some that need help get back on path? I think these links I have put on the MH forum have gone quiet but there's many others, and they may learn from being on here - there'd only be 1 3 join here if that, but at least they could look on and learn from us - I'll do it if people think it is a good idea.

I'm interested in hearing your difficulties though regulars on here if you want to glance back and share those trying times with us...