Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 04-10-2022, 07:53 AM
Experiencer
Writting comments online - energy

It occured to me in the past..

You know when you interact with someone face to face in 'real life', there is always a visible energy influence/exchange or something so and so. If you say a bad thing or you hear it said to you, it may affect you of course, in some cases.

But, what if you leave a stingy spicy comment on youtube comments section or reddit.. even if you will never check for what replies you had but you wrote something spicy about what you disagree (just an example) -- THEN, when someone reads what you wrote and feels angry about it, do you think that somehow that can affect you?

I mean reikii works through distance very well, healer and healed can be other side of the planet each, no problem. But this is not reikii and so I wonder, is it still similar?

In a way, if we think of celebrities, lots of people write both and good things about them online. Even if they do not read it, could it still influence them somehow? Of course if they do read everything then they may get affected more for sure, obviously.

I hope you understand...
Old 24-10-2023, 09:05 PM
Ascender

If you have written a spicy or hurtful comment, it WILL come back on you at some stage. Maybe not instantly, but at some point. It’s a form of criticism, and the Universe doesn’t distinguish between criticism of you or someone else. It just works with the energy you have put out. So if you have written something hurtful, you will reap what you sow and in time, someone will write something hurtful or critical of you.

The same goes though for if you write something kind or encouraging about someone. That energy also comes back to you.

With your Q about celebrities, it all depends on how much they read or hear. If they absorb very little negative comment about them, it probably wouldn’t affect them too much. But a lot of criticism would. If they didn’t read or hear anything at all then it wouldn’t affect them at all. Everyone is subject to the law of their own consciousness.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:19 AM
Master

i can feel the enegies in statements, at least I think I can. A lot of it I've historically taken as attacks though...

I've also written my share of comments that I look back on and see thagt I was just being mean. It took me a long time to accept, that I was just going to have to live with the bad karma I was agttracting, but at the same time I've been trying to tone it way way back.... not so much so that I'll be more comfortable in the future, more as if it affects me i figure it will affect others as well and I feel like at least trying to be more kind.

but it is like the butterfly effect, at the same time as a butterfly flapping its wings doesn't really seem to do anything much to someone looking from close by, the results could be huge nonetheless.

A lot of it is going to depend on how much strength the recipient has. IF he/she has a lot of emotional strength it forms a certain armour, and droplets of water aren't going to do much to it. But if someone is extremely weak/sensitive the droplets of water on their skin could have a huge effect on the psyche.

Also if we get heavy rains, I notice that fish don't much notice it lol....
Old 11-01-2024, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
It occured to me in the past..

You know when you interact with someone face to face in 'real life', there is always a visible energy influence/exchange or something so and so. If you say a bad thing or you hear it said to you, it may affect you of course, in some cases.
If you’re empathic open and sensitive, have any kind of attachment related to your reactions, then yes. Distance, face to face or otherwise. I’m all three aspects so I can feel people in writing or distance through connection..if I’m reacting that’s my responsibility. If I’m attacked or hurt by another’s distance reaction against me, that’s my responsibility to tend to my reaction or fallout from that. I can’t control what others project at me. I can only decide how to give out myself or not.

It’s all to do with where you reside in those comments. Once you understand your personal responsibility to yourself, you’ll then become aware of your actions one with your projections.

If someone attacks me in my choice to put myself ‘out there’ it’s my chosen path and creation that has to take responsibility for my part, my hurt, whatever I feel.

I’ve had to learn to become an air bender or like falling leaves noted a Pisces fishy where the external batterings, now don’t affect my movements..

As a sensitive I’ve had to learn some harsh toughening up lessons, not by ignoring, but honouring what that external unkind hurtful whatever, was supporting me to become.
Old 11-01-2024, 10:24 PM
Well, forget writing it out, Bubbles.

Someone did a VERY very very bad thing to me ..I really should have gotten the police on it.
(The guy was obsessed with me, lets leave it at that...I never did a thing, except that I wasn't interested.)
BUT, (and it was decades ago mind you), I had vengeful thoughts!!!
I pictured pouring paint all over his car...etc. Ooo, I hated this creepy guy for what he did.

So...what happens? Something bad happened to ME instead.
So, if you ask me if things come back to us...I would say, Yes, they do.
And certainly in our Life Review.

Like Emmett Fox says - Always have kind, constructive thoughts.
I do now! I still can get mad , but I wish the person well, rather than nails in their tires.
See the subtle difference? Lol

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-01-2024, 09:30 PM
Knower
As an empath (I guess I can safely say that is what I am), I can often (albeit not always) tell when people read my messages and react strongly - it is like those tin can telephones, the vibe travels right back to me. I would recommend to keep the "spicyness" in check even if you're not getting the feedback immediately - as others have said, things have a way of coming back...
Always do your best.
- Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements.
Old 20-02-2024, 03:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
the Universe doesn’t distinguish between criticism of you or someone else. It just works with the energy you have put out. So if you have written something hurtful, you will reap what you sow and in time, someone will write something hurtful or critical of you. The same goes though for if you write something kind or encouraging about someone. That energy also comes back to you.

Made me think, the energy returning might be even amplified somehow.

I found this comment left 9 years ago on a video I'll share as well:

"Very beautiful heart this woman has, so many years of practicing wishing happiness for all beings must fill one with such compassion, joy and love for all beings, her level of detachment is extraordinary, an inspiring being." link