Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-10-2022, 09:51 PM
Pathfinder
Hey thatman what is your process to achieve OBE? What do you do?
Old 13-10-2022, 06:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Success
Hey thatman what is your process to achieve OBE? What do you do?

Mostly, I meditate, and then I fall asleep and have out of body experiences, just like that. Of course, there are many ways, but nothing as incredible as having one from a conscious state. Have you ever woke up in the night only to find yourself slowly falling asleep and floating out of body? I did this many times, so I randomly wake up by chance and can't sleep, I keep staying in my bed and notice this warm feeling that is taking over, and then I know I am about to have an OBE.

From a meditative state, that's harder, one has to really reach a deep level of relaxation, in the beginning I kept on losing consciousness while meditating ( also experienced shallow breathing, racing heart etc ), have you ever had that sensation that you are falling of your body and you suddenly wake up freak out? This happened dozens of times to me until I managed to move beyond this, a few times I accidently forgot about my fear of the unknown and let the whole process go on, those out of body experiences were super confusing, like there was not a full sync. Now, I either go to deep and can't remember a thing, just like in deep sleep or come very close to have an out of body experience, fully conscious, from a waking state, with no loss of consciousness, though I have to take it slow... I reach the "threshold" and I know I am about to have an out of body experience but I decide to stop.

These are some signs to look after, firstly, you lose the sense of the room you are meditating in, you have a hard time figuring out the bounds, as if there are no walls, that's a "good" thing, the same it happens with the outside world, this sense seem to go off. Then the body, you lose the sense of having a body and in the process you may experience stiffness, powerful spams, I call this electric discharges, the more powerful, the better, I suspect. You may also feel as if you are floating in air or falling in an endless space, the ground or the bed ( in my case ) you are sitting on, seems to not be there anymore.

I also read here about keeping the eye still and so I did this and reaching the "threshold" became super easy, like in few minutes I am already experiencing the loss of sensations.

There's one more thing I did experiment, waking around 3:33 ( with an alarm ), can't tell you what crazy experiences I had, so I put my clock at 3:30 and woke up and fell asleep right away and then I had a bunch experiences, for the days I did this experiment, I had tons of experiences.
Old 13-10-2022, 08:04 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Mostly, I meditate, and then I fall asleep and have out of body experiences, just like that. Of course, there are many ways, but nothing as incredible as having one from a conscious state. Have you ever woke up in the night only to find yourself slowly falling asleep and floating out of body? I did this many times, so I randomly wake up by chance and can't sleep, I keep staying in my bed and notice this warm feeling that is taking over, and then I know I am about to have an OBE.

From a meditative state, that's harder, one has to really reach a deep level of relaxation, in the beginning I kept on losing consciousness while meditating ( also experienced shallow breathing, racing heart etc ), have you ever had that sensation that you are falling of your body and you suddenly wake up freak out? This happened dozens of times to me until I managed to move beyond this, a few times I accidently forgot about my fear of the unknown and let the whole process go on, those out of body experiences were super confusing, like there was not a full sync. Now, I either go to deep and can't remember a thing, just like in deep sleep or come very close to have an out of body experience, fully conscious, from a waking state, with no loss of consciousness, though I have to take it slow... I reach the "threshold" and I know I am about to have an out of body experience but I decide to stop.

These are some signs to look after, firstly, you lose the sense of the room you are meditating in, you have a hard time figuring out the bounds, as if there are no walls, that's a "good" thing, the same it happens with the outside world, this sense seem to go off. Then the body, you lose the sense of having a body and in the process you may experience stiffness, powerful spams, I call this electric discharges, the more powerful, the better, I suspect. You may also feel as if you are floating in air or falling in an endless space, the ground or the bed ( in my case ) you are sitting on, seems to not be there anymore.

I also read here about keeping the eye still and so I did this and reaching the "threshold" became super easy, like in few minutes I am already experiencing the loss of sensations.

There's one more thing I did experiment, waking around 3:33 ( with an alarm ), can't tell you what crazy experiences I had, so I put my clock at 3:30 and woke up and fell asleep right away and then I had a bunch experiences, for the days I did this experiment, I had tons of experiences.

Thank you very much :)