Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-08-2022, 01:10 PM
Master

Any name for this particular being?

Hii there’s a being I’d like to know more about.

I don’t know what it looks like physically, but I know the one in human form. It’s not in my life currently but it’s fascinating.

Got a huge ego at first, but as develops is a bigger personality than usual people. Got a big mouth and developed intellectual interest, but can be so soft yet also hard. Okay that about personality..

The thing I know is that it has a special gift. It can alter reality in ways unknown to humans. It can just alter your being, shape you, change your personality most probably. Gets better at it as it develops further. It has little appreciation for morals but also that is in a way moral. Is a being that has a certain agressive tendency, but in human form it didn’t anymore. It’s fear based but can also be revenge. It is capable of making people scared without rational reason, just the gift at work… gift lies deeply within, others can’t take it. Jezus doesn’t have it, a lot of beings don’t have it. They have other ways of achieving such as healing and light. This gift is pure mutation of structures, can alter opinions or genes depending on experience of the being in question.

I don’t think it’s an angel, because of the weird mental stuff going on. The consciousness is unlike other humans, very abstract and symbolic af first. The mental can change and alter itself due to its ways. It mutates almost everyday. Huge drive to keep mutating, with little to no respect to it’s original form. It changes and shapes, hardly being able to look at it was a year back. It’s small changes everyday as it learns how to function (in this case in human form). Weird enough it’s small changes but seldom changes in looks. Seems to be more difficult for it.

It felt as a kid like it always needed to rise up and take control over the world. There is no way unlearning this. Only teaching how to cope with the feel and lessons from the spiritual to behave a bit. It’s not a lack, it’s an immense energy always trying to get up and keep up. Seldom in a state of acceptance, because it always comes back to achieving.

Anyone knows a type of being that comes near the description? What
Spooks in my head is “first creator” and “new soul” and “fast soul”.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 24-08-2022, 05:19 PM
mindanalyzer

interesting post

I hope someone can offer some insights

blesses
Old 24-08-2022, 05:31 PM
Master

Yes I’m very curious as well… maybe any mythical being that matches, or particular starseed. Anything really..

Much kindness,

CW
Old 24-08-2022, 06:26 PM
Suspended
Master
Your amazing journey is just developing young Cosmic... God has great plans for you on your journey - so young as well, keep learning there my friend...
Old 24-08-2022, 07:09 PM
Administrator
Well it is nothing from the Heavenly realm nor is it a guide

It sounds like a huge ego to me.

Namaste
Old 24-08-2022, 07:43 PM
Master

Hey Native,

Yes surely sounds like a huge ego. Maybe having something to learn still.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 24-08-2022, 08:45 PM
Administrator
We all have Lessons to learn, and some things comes in symbols rather than words it is up to us to try to Decipher what they mean.

Namaste
Old 28-10-2022, 07:27 AM
Master

Maybe it’s some kind of scout. Like his kind has to just yet enter this world. And the beings with the big eyes could be somehow related..

Kind regards,

CW