Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 10-02-2022, 03:51 AM
jaminhealth

I just talked to RoseAnn, and the winner of Sunday's SuperBowl are the Bengals...we'll see how this proves out. I'm impartial either way.
Old 14-02-2022, 03:43 AM
jaminhealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth
I just talked to RoseAnn, and the winner of Sunday's SuperBowl are the Bengals...we'll see how this proves out. I'm impartial either way.

Good thing I'm not a betting person, RoseAnn was wrong here, LA Rams won 23-20.close game but close doesn't count.
Old 14-02-2022, 05:25 AM
Bambo

Yep I knew the rams were gonna win out!!

With my luck if I did bet,they would have lost
Old 14-02-2022, 01:25 PM
Master

If you want to know a lot more about pendulums go to google and put in T.C.Lethbridge.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 22-02-2022, 09:55 PM
jaminhealth

I've never asked my pendulum RoseAnn if there is a god protecting all of us. And I just did and got a NO.
Old 08-06-2022, 08:40 PM
Master
I know on YouTube and taught me to use a pendulum in the hand I write with unused most which I did my right hand am I left hand straight and the funny thing is the same answer on my other two pendulums I've got what which I know now is all accurate answers I just be patient and wait for things to happen I too because in some years I'm like my mum impatient but not that impatient
But the answers I got a spot on because of a 5 people tell me the same thing without the Pendulum but I'm it will happen
But I think the Pendulum is more safer than the radio boards AVG boards but because they had dangerous but the Pendulum is not dangerous because you're not causing in today's you don't want
Because quite a few of my friends for my class and the classic photos I've got problems and I've had the same questions I've had sometimes we ask a silly question to see if it works and yes it does work
But will I win the picture put the lottery I am not going to answer that one on the Pendulum in case I get the no because I know for a fact that he will get in though because without me because because people like me do not win the lottery money goes to money
But will I find love and happiness that is a person work I'm going to answer

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-06-2022, 06:10 AM
Bambo

Ah man!!
Old 11-12-2022, 10:07 PM
Master
I have lost count on how many penguins I've had and how many pendulums I've got and I've got the same yes and no answers on every problem I've had clock voice yes anti-clockwise no have my mic on paddle board with my own answers which is private and I got the same answers I didn't I am God I'm bored I bought yes no unsure maybe and I got the same yes and no answers on it but we're told me I've got to stop being impatient because it will come to eventually stop in a patient but help me on Saturday at my Open Circle because my mediumship and I did give off twice and a private message for someone and everything I said for spot-on and accurate all three messages I give off

Old 13-12-2022, 10:51 PM
Master
When will the sun selling but have you ever kept in a Poundland journal a pendulum journal and as a five-pound note to self qu I toss a coin on the answer I keep getting answer on and a coin landed on that answer even though I've been doubting myself I will answer is yes
I ate my own pendulum board and I got the same answers so what you do do not like I've done and guardian angels to help you and I will help you but I'll say please and thank youestion they said you got the same answers because I've had the same answer on every pendulum I've asked and everytime it says yes or no and also is yes even Italian yes