Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 02-02-2021, 12:51 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
The Tears of Allah

The following is a story I wrote in 2016. Would any Muslims care to read it and comment?

The Tears of Allah.

In the ancient days before the time of Adam the deserts were green and wet with the rains which blessed the Earth. The Earth was quiet and peaceful. It was as newly made by God.

But Allah, the compassionate, had reasons for making the Earth. It was not just intended to be a pretty place in the heavens. It was for the souls, the children of Allah to live.

The children of the creator were made of spirit. In the spirit of Paradise they dwelt. But it was not suited to them. They had not yet learned the things that God intended. Allah saw this and knew.

The children were to be anointed with wisdom. They were to be as Gods themselves, to others. But they were not ready. They could not learn so God said “I will send them to the Earth”.

In those days the Earth was warm, wet and pleasant. Those creatures who lived upon her were in comfort. God is wise. God knew that no wisdom could come from such a place.

God said “I will change the green valleys in the lands of the central rivers. I will take away the pleasant grasses and replace them with sand and the heat of the sun and here I will place the children.”

The lands between the rivers, and other areas too, became the classrooms on Earth for God’s children.
Here they would survive only through hard experience. Here they would gain and become whole.

So God sent the spirits of His children to the Earth for a time. That time became other times. Those times became times upon times. The children survived but it was through strength alone.

They conquered the desert sands, but not themselves. They wrested from the harsh lands that which would allow them to gain and multiply. But they came to forget the creator. They forgot their God.

And so it remained for thousands of years. Born of a need, hidden yearning, the people made gods for themselves. Priests too they made to lead them in their lives. But tears remained in God’s eyes.

The true purpose of creation, it seemed, had been forgotten. So God sought to bring to the Earth great men who would serve by reminding the children of the ancient ways before heaven was lost to them.

Those of the children who were living near the sea, in more comfort gave up the old assemblage of gods and began to return to the one true Allah. For a time it was good. The children thought of home.

But those in the deep desert lands reacted harshly to these, their long sundered kindred, who were remembering. The sons and daughters, the children of the deserts continued to live as they always had.

In those days and the long days that followed the families of the first men remained strong and capable. As the outside worlds came into theirs they guarded against it to protect what had long been theirs.

And so this was world that existed at that time so very long ago. And Allah saw all this and wept yet more. Would the children remember and finally return home? But God knew and sent a messenger.

To the people of the hard lands God sent an ordinary son of the desert with a message of change for the children. To this man God sent an Angel. Through this one God spoke. In the man’s ear He spoke.

God began to tell the story of the true life which was the destiny of the children who had gone astray so long before. The message was pure but the man, was fearful, unsure. Who was this God who spoke?

The man sought to understand God’s words through solitude. Into the deeper desert he went, with some companions. He thought that only the true God of all the gods would find him in the hard lands.

Mohammad and His companions sought the truth which could only come to them in solitude. Into the desert they went with little but a desire to trust the God whose voice was heard. They listened to God.

Yet they wondered. They were fearful of Satan. It seemed that the gods of their families had gone far from them, never to return. As they camped in the hardest of conditions they prayed to this Allah.

And Allah answered them. They were consoled. In the long years which followed Mohammad was to receive and remember the message which came to him through the Angel Michael. He was to recite it.

And later it was written for the people so that everyone would be able to hear the message from God. For once in a very long time it seemed that God would call home the children who had left his side.

The children were to have many difficulties however. The others of the desert were not so easily convinced of the truth of the message. They sought to remain comfortable in the old ways.

Mohammad would change this in the only way that was possible. The children were to hear the voice of Allah, have it implanted into the hearts and minds through the forceful discipline that they knew best.

And so, after a time, the children of the deserts and beyond too, were beginning to return to Allah. All was well. But almost from the beginning although the message was pure, divisions became common.

The message of Allah was not disputed but the leaders of one area would not accept the voices of far distant cousins. The people now, although united in kinship with God were not to join as brothers on Earth.

And so it continued for a very long time. God saw this. God sees it now. It became clear that success of His great intention for the children was to wait. So God waited. God still waits for the children.

In the beginning the hearts of the children were closed to God. Even their minds were behind doors. The difficulties of the desert lands had hardened them. They held the message too close.

They came to accept the recited work of the Messenger but in other ways they remained as unmovable as the desert lands. The sun and sand and the heat and the colds; the mountains had done their work.

Allah is merciful. Allah is compassionate. Allah is just. Allah sees what men cannot. Allah has never forgotten the people, his children. Here now were the children beginning to return yet they hesitated.

The world had changed from the early days. Other men had also found God but had not heard the message, the new message given to the son of the hard lands so long ago. God waited.

In these times God yet waits for the children to awaken yet further. Allah is patient… and wise beyond all men. The message was pure but the men could not yet hear. They listened through ears of isolation.

The true depths of God’s message to the children can only be heard when the hearts of men open to receive them. For men to listen only with their minds is insufficient. There is a great need for all.

While they remain in the hard lands the children are to bring rain and sweetness in great measure. They can do this. It is the Will of Allah that they should. And when they succeed the Earth will hear.

The true Words of Allah will return the desert lands to the green valleys and blue rivers that once were. And the children will abide therein as God intended. The eyes of men and women will open.

The green valleys and the rivers of the Paradise in the heavens will no longer be far distant. Because the men have begun to listen with their hearts the lands will change. They will become as they were.

Allah will rejoice in the return of His children to the home which awaits them. Which was made for them. The worlds of the spirit will then become the only worlds which the children will know.

The goal of His mighty effort in creation will prove successful at last. And how did this happen? The children learned to listen to the messenger with their hearts and not their desires. Herein was victory.

Allah waits now for the children of the world, all of them, to awake to the gentle love of His Will. Paradise will come to the children in no other way. The stage is now set. Preparations are made.

Where will the world now go? The hard deserts of the ancient world remain but they are surrounded by other lands which have changed. And in those lands the people have listened to God also.

Yet the last Messenger has not reached them all. The children do not know the reason. They remain in the deserts where only harshness is recognized. The ways of the desert do not serve the other lands.

When the children listen to God, at last, with their hearts. They will begin to become godlike themselves. This, after all, is the goal. God waits for us to recognize the future of all men.

The Earth will perish. Those men who have taken God’s words into their hearts will find their places in Paradise. Those others who could not will go to other worlds where they will continue to learn.

In the end there will only be Allah, and the children living in Paradise for eternity. Yes there will be other times beyond our knowing. God knows of these though. God is the source of all wisdom.

In those times of completion for all those who write the story of the men of the Earth will say that although the message was heard by some and lost by others, it was the Tears of Allah that conquered.

copyrighted 2016 by JPS
Old 02-02-2021, 07:03 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartholomew
[color="DarkGreen"]In the end there will only be Allah, and the children living in Paradise for eternity.
And Love! Don't forget Love!

beautiful bartholomew; that writing, and you. :)

It read like my soul journey this past year. All those many lifetimes, those were also my lifetimes! All that soul upheaval, mine. All that healing and coming together again, union with the Living Stream -- rebirth into knowing what I used to know! -- that too was mine! For I have won!

Allah weeps through me these days, my tears flow like a river at the miracle of life and Creation, and at the pain of life which, no matter, I always end up filled with awe and gratitude. Amazed Grace.

We are getting there Allah, please wait for us! (She will, teehee!)

Love is All!
Old 02-02-2021, 07:23 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love~is~All
And Love! Don't forget Love!

beautiful bartholomew; that writing, and you. :)

It read like my soul journey this past year. All those many lifetimes, those were also my lifetimes! All that soul upheaval, mine. All that healing and coming together again, union with the Living Stream -- rebirth into knowing what I used to know! -- that too was mine! For I have won!

Allah weeps through me these days, my tears flow like a river at the miracle of life and Creation, and at the pain of life which, no matter, I always end up filled with awe and gratitude. Amazed Grace.

We are getting there Allah, please wait for us! (She will, teehee!)

Love is All!

I know. I feel the same way about it all.
Old 03-02-2021, 03:08 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
I know. I feel the same way about it all.
I see that. You are a wizard, Gandalf!

Kidding aside, the depth of your writings, the instantly recognizable soul-truth, is a privilege to behold. Many thanks for all you share, Brother.

Love is All.
Old 03-02-2021, 03:24 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love~is~All
I see that. You are a wizard, Gandalf!

Kidding aside, the depth of your writings, the instantly recognizable soul-truth, is a privilege to behold. Many thanks for all you share, Brother.

Love is All.

Almost everything I write on the forum is channeled via my guide Bartholomew. This includes the Tears.... story which was the product of a single two hour session. Is it a poem or prose? I don't know.

OH and Gandalf was once my half brother. But that was long ago before Middle Earth knew the sun and the stars. And the elves? They were still journeying to our planet from some other world. That was then. This is now.

Blessings....

Last edited by bartholomew : 03-02-2021 at 04:22 AM.
Old 12-02-2021, 09:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Kann sein

In my opinion it is obvious. I will refrain from comments.
Old 03-08-2021, 12:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Islam is always promoting good stuff. I love this religion
Old 03-08-2021, 04:35 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomix
Islam is always promoting good stuff. I love this religion

Purity of tradition...