Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 02-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Ascender
question

Hi all
Since I cam remember most of my life I felt like I observe as observe this planet.
I still don't understand most of the goings on here it baffles me.

I learning to trust my inner intuition which is hard.

I asked it
why does it feel like I observe ?.

Answer

you are star seed from the first wave.

Can anyone tell me what this means thanks.
Old 02-07-2015, 10:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Hahaha, like you are observing kindergarten called Earth.
Yes, I know it sounds very egoistical, but all my life I am observing in this way life of the people on this planet.

Like I had been through those experiences millions of years ago, through experiences which are interesting to them now, and I had been through those experiences and because of that it is so boring in some way.

You are not better than someone else , just your soul is very much older and she was ENLIGHTENED before, therefore you do not have to evolve like others,you just need to remember your true self.

There are many humans who have life on this planet who are indeed from other star systems of the Star Nations.

There are many Star Beings or Wanderers as I call them,
Wanderers through this Galaxy and beyond or Starseeds(some call them) who have chosen incarnation on this planet at this time,especially to help the Ascension process.

These beings are from different levels and layers of consciousness as well as from various star systems and they are here at this critical time,
choosing to be born in physical form so that they would have the right to participate in the Ascension of humanity and the Earth,
for once born in physical form, many are indeed human,
even if their soul origin is from a different star system.
Old 03-07-2015, 07:53 AM
Deactivated Account

I fully agree with the obervsation point. Its 'what' I do rather then take part.. I am like something walking eyes and ears.

Also agree with you Act when you say 'boring' I do find this world rather like that.

Whilst born human, we may indeed be human, though my soul/spirit is still on whichever Dimensional level hence the gap in 'me' and the place I am observing. Also hence why things seem boring.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Ascender
Hi all
i think we mistake things boring as peace i think we are here to bring peace and higher frequency.
I think some of us are from the blue ray we can bring peace slowly but surely
I'm beginning to ask my inner intuition why is there war there is a stubborn message comes back to me

retribution is needed amongst men

i am almost certain we are here to bring peace but we mistake it as boring so we find ourself trying to it in not to be bored when it is calmness we feel

our physical mind mistakes it for boredom when in fact it's peace.

so make me wonder if we are here to change things to peace.

has anyone else got message

2019 will be a turning point for everyone ?.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:30 PM
Deactivated Account

My turning point is meant to be this year later on with a big stage this month.

Also by boring I mean as Act said, I have been there and done that. The 'mission' is all that interests me now.
Old 03-07-2015, 08:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all
i think we mistake things boring as peace i think we are here to bring peace and higher frequency.

i am almost certain we are here to bring peace but we mistake it as boring so we find ourself trying to it in not to be bored when it is calmness we feel

our physical mind mistakes it for boredom when in fact it's peace.

so make me wonder if we are here to change things to peace.

Yes, Wanderers are here to help with the rising of the frequency of the planet and the collective consciousness of humanity, to help with ascension in consciousness.

When you graduate at the university and then you come back to elementary school, it is normal to be BORING.

Last edited by acitak : 03-07-2015 at 09:05 PM.
Old 03-07-2015, 08:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all
I'm beginning to ask my inner intuition why is there war there is a stubborn message comes back to me

retribution is needed amongst men

has anyone else got message

2019 will be a turning point for everyone ?.

As I know and feel at the same time,
the years 2015 and 2016 are critical and crucial,
for this is the amount of time those who have been manipulating and controlling have to truly make it so for themselves.

But it is not working well, it is not working out exactly as they wished it would be.
They have now limited information as to how things will resolve themselves.

In the past these ones, because they could view fourth dimensionally alternative timelines,
could emphasize those timelines that put themselves in greater and greater power,that were distinctly advantageous to them,
but as of December 21, 2012,
they were denied full access to the future.
That they used to be able to see through the fourth dimensional status that they reached into to view timelines.

In other words they do not truly know if that which they wish will occur across the board.

Therefore they are stumbling about in the dark without light,
without a candle.
It is also the nature of the Archonic ones or Orion ones to be destroyers,
to destroy rather than to create.

They rely on the creative energies of humanity and other alien races they have subjugated and dominated in the past,
to bring in those new elements that they feed upon and use to their benefit.

But will it be so?
Simply because this is their continual way of things and that they have been doing this for millions of years does not mean that it will be successful on this planet,
for there are OTHER PLANS for this planet and for humanity.

And at this time, when these Orions- Archonic ones cannot fully see how to move forward or what the full results will be,
they can only operate under assumption that by doing what they have always done and sticking to their plans that they will achieve as always the results that have been achieved in the past.
Old 03-07-2015, 08:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Sorry, double post
Old 04-07-2015, 07:23 AM
Ascender
Hi
i find my self saying i want to go home i say it with real emotion it wasn't till recently i got reply

You must complete your journey stay on your path and you will do fine

someone has great faith in me behind the scenes which i of little faith.
I've had message about unity and federal diplomacy will be needed

i have had a message for months that there are two of them .
I've asked countless questions only a couple of days ago i had a vision of two balls of energy with tenticals on top and bottom of energy balls they change colour most of the time i was told.
you have been shown the two of them you just have to remember how to make them work.
Then message
you have to make them join together.

Also I've been getting
bring peace to both our world's.

Has anyone else seen these to energy balls i see balls it could be cores or planets.
And anyone feel the wanting to go home ?
Old 09-07-2015, 09:33 PM
captain snail

youngers1810

i am sorry i do not see myself as knowledgable enough to help in your questions.

but the feeling you are not alone...
i do have a vague memory when i was younger of just wanting to go home but this has passed and changed too...
i can not wait to go home, but i am in no hurry because when my time is done here, i will return home and talk with my friends of what we have seen here
sorry i can't say more than that because i don't understand it myself and for me its only since just before this christmas when i demand the truth and slowly bit by bit, the truth is being given... for me it is hard, it is scary, it is well cool and exciting.
"life is a game that i chose to play and i am going to make the most of it"

this is my thought and experience, i gladly share with you but please wait for someone more knowledgeable than myself... good luck and happy travels