Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 26-02-2011, 05:00 PM
Myer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapdragon
December-28-2010

What is going on is more than you can fathom and more than you can understand the new world starts now. Now not tomorrow, not next week, now.
We are here and the lights are all green.
We are advancing and we are doing it now.
There is no more waiting no more holding back.
So this message is that the final battle begins now.
The race is run, the battle is ensuing, the new world is now.
Most will remain oblivious, but to those who know the signs and signals, who are connected in these manners, they will see the new now.
It will be decided by the new year, but the light is going to win this time.
Never has the light been more prepared, never has the light had so many forces from so many corners.

The GFL

What the Zog are you talking about?

Not sure whether to finish eating my shepherds pie, or slip in to battle dress immediately!

Myer
Old 26-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualysurrounded

you need to offer your self to this countering formula of light...basicly tell the light you belong to her and to use your being as they may. this will not make you any more or any less you will remain the same,...

Not sure if you want to define the light anymore, but my mind is telling me it has to do with the stars and the sun, in both a physical and spiritual way. It could just be spiritual, but for me the light emitting from the stars/sun has something to do with the light formula or a spirtual awareness of some form.
Old 27-02-2011, 05:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew James
Not sure if you want to define the light anymore, but my mind is telling me it has to do with the stars and the sun, in both a physical and spiritual way. It could just be spiritual, but for me the light emitting from the stars/sun has something to do with the light formula or a spirtual awareness of some form.

as the old saying goes "as above, so below".
Old 27-02-2011, 05:20 AM
Master
so...um...what battle has begun???
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 27-02-2011, 06:13 AM
dogninja

how much is it to join the GFL?
Old 27-02-2011, 06:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myer
What the Zog are you talking about?

Not sure whether to finish eating my shepherds pie, or slip in to battle dress immediately!

Myer
go for the sheperd's pie~!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 27-02-2011, 07:43 AM
celery

there's no need to go overboard.
Old 27-02-2011, 08:36 AM
mattie

Battle??????

Quote: “So this message is that the final battle begins now.
The race is run, the battle is ensuing, the new world is now.”

The "battle" can also be looked at as simply as a challenge or personal/collective learning experience.

Viewing our journey as a "battle" tends to craft our reality as voluntarily keeping self heavily in duality. What we are battling against is our own fears & limitations. In dealing w/ these we benefit from removing the connotations embodied w/ "battle" such as enemy & victor. Understanding why fear results & exploring these areas is beneficial for us.

Why does fear really occur? We can sincerely address our fears, but often these fears still persist, puzzling us. Fear results from our doubting that we will be able to deal w/ life’s situations. This doubt stems from not trusting our self. When we TRUST self & KNOW that we will handle whatever arises in our life’s journey we don’t have these doubts & the resulting fears. We’ve had many bogus messages from many sources that tell us not to TRUST self. We can. We don’t have to be perfected to realize we are perfect beings on a learning journey.

The process of expanding our consciousness has been going on for quite some time. Decades, Centuries. It is just our awareness of it that perceives it as occurring heavily right now. Many in the past (probably us in other incarnations) have done the same vital work that we are doing now.

The “new world” is NOW. One of the least productive things we can do is to wait for this new reality. All messages that urge us to wait are problematic. By moving past fear & uncertainty & into TRUST we built this “new world” under our every footstep.
Old 27-02-2011, 08:39 AM
mattie

Entire Energy Loop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
as the old saying goes "as above, so below".

Have always loved that one.

What is just being appreciated more & more as we realize our connectivity w/ the universe is the second half of it:

▲ As Below, So Above ▲
The full energy loop!
Old 27-02-2011, 11:04 AM
spiritualysurrounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew James

I dont know how else to explane it. i mean light as just the positive force.

and this is just stuff that i see. i have no one telling me this stuff. they show it to me and i never get conformation. i know they have expressed that my actions equal values. that a butterfly wings beat equals values. hidden, sacred, and other ways. same things with are actions.

i dont know. sorry. ill pull back for a while. i see what i do. iv been in the dark for the past 5 years. and im finaly finding something this could relate with. just excited for some type of answer. and my biggest question is who is this thing i can not get away from. he is in every action of mine. he overpowers the Gods action. i understand that they could be messing with me. like i said i dont know.. sorry