Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Exclamation Kundalini Express

Last night I believe I unintentionally awoke Kundalini within myself and to say the least it was quite an intense experience. I was practicing a chakra cleansing and activation meditation, the same one I had done in two previous nights. The night of the 28th I had an experience where my Manipura chakra snapped open and energy began to flow through my body. I thought to myself "Well this is strange but good, I was told that chakra was closed off". Last night however was a totally different experience.

I go through all my chakras except my crown without any strange experiences. I know I'm not super grounded so I know focus on my crown might be a little too strong for me. As soon as I'm done with my third eye I continue to imagine white light surrounding me and flowing over me. That was probably the trigger though because as soon as I did that BAM! My whole body jerked in reaction, to me it was like being shocked by a strong electrical current. In my third eye an image of white flames appeared before me and a giant red serpents face with white glowing flame eyes.

This was all over with very quickly and left me quite shaken... I'm still a bit shaken. After that I get up and go in to my bathroom. I look in the mirror and my eyes which are normally brown were gold in color but only for a few minutes. Since then I've had a bit of trouble sleeping, can feel energy pulsing in my body, fell a bit achy, and have some pressure in my head. I hope that will be the worst of it...

I'm sure a few of you have experienced something similar. If so what helped you through any of the rough things experienced afterwards??? I should have payed more attention though signs that this was coming were all around me. I've been seeing a lot of pictures of snakes recently and last night I was wearing a Hurley T-shirt with a Caduceus in the design. Stranger than that I share my experience with my girlfriend and she tells me the day before she had to fill out a captia with the words "Kundalini Express". Anyone with experience and advice would be so greatly appreciated right now.
Old 31-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Patricius

ground your energy, again and do the same work! fruits, nuts and fresh water as supply :)
Old 31-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Beyond

Probably it's now the best time for you to do some meditations related to transcending the ego, if you want to experience "enlightenment", but don't rush with anything. You won't face some many negative consequences, if you'll led the same lifestyle.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Yeah.... I'm not sure about that. Doing the same work seems like it would be a bit too much for me. I don't think arousing Kundalini any further would be a great idea. I believe I'm experiencing the first stages of Kundalini Syndrome, I can't say I feel so great at the moment.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Master
Hi Izzyga, iwas looking in my chakra bible at the Kundalini, and it suggests sapphire crystal or emerald to calm it as it brings you into a deeper resonace with mother earth. Crystals to balance is carnelian, there is a little meditation with the carnelian if you wish me to type up for you ;)
I hope this helps.
Love GA ;)
Old 01-01-2013, 09:58 PM
Beyond

Fact that you've experienced it means, that you were ready for it. Physical exercises, walking, running, swimming are safe methods to deal with any uncomfortable "kundalini awakening symptoms".
Old 01-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Master
I agree with Beyond, some yoga exersises should help too ;)
Love GA x
Old 02-01-2013, 12:12 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Yes thank you both. I have been doing some exercise and a few other things I read about online. I would have spent the day outdoors but we have had plenty of rain today I also read that Larimar was a good stone to calm the nerves during this process. I will look into the crystals that you suggested Golden Angel.