Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 02-01-2020, 12:59 PM
Seeker

does anyone know what these visions mean

ive had several visions and i dont know what they mean. can somone interpret them for me please. im hoping someone can connect to me. and read my thoughts so that they could see the visions that i had. its kinda hard to explain what i saw. but i have had several visions before. and i dont know what they mean.
Old 19-03-2020, 08:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Mario, thou art called by us, like all. Have no questions, regarding the visions. Three we were, yet one. Likewise, billions man be, as one. This age is do or die, so provide your fellow kind with hope. Be not all-wise in words, for most of them opinions be, nay be wise in thought. Feel and see, know thy science, know the path. Know all that matter, in thy thoughts. I am one who brought forth the olden script, thinking man became wise enough to see and benefit. Quantum science, at last, us warlocks faith by fact confirmed. Unto thee, Mario. May ye desire thine answer, seek out Gavin. Then thou shalt understand the quantum connection.
Old 01-05-2020, 09:09 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deejansen
Mario, thou art called by us, like all. Have no questions, regarding the visions. Three we were, yet one. Likewise, billions man be, as one. This age is do or die, so provide your fellow kind with hope. Be not all-wise in words, for most of them opinions be, nay be wise in thought. Feel and see, know thy science, know the path. Know all that matter, in thy thoughts. I am one who brought forth the olden script, thinking man became wise enough to see and benefit. Quantum science, at last, us warlocks faith by fact confirmed. Unto thee, Mario. May ye desire thine answer, seek out Gavin. Then thou shalt understand the quantum connection.

The truth is that we are One
Old 01-12-2020, 08:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario32
ive had several visions and i dont know what they mean. can somone interpret them for me please. im hoping someone can connect to me. and read my thoughts so that they could see the visions that i had. its kinda hard to explain what i saw. but i have had several visions before. and i dont know what they mean.
Can you at least give us a vague description of your visions?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 01-12-2020, 10:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Whatever your visions mean they don't sound like any part of 'Spiritualism' - this forum's title - that I'm familiar with. And Spiritualism is one of my specialty interests.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:24 PM
Seeker

I have experience in this field, Mario32, if you seek that connection that is not computer/digital based to provide that answer you seek, deep meditation into the collective consciousness can get you there.

I'm going to share an experience that another and I had. They related to me the dreamed vision. In it they were set in an Armageddon type day, meteor showers and all. They were always safe and secure until they reached out to save someone. Every time, the moment his arm or leg breached his personal safe zone, disaster would strike and he would be taken out with all others. This dream repeated throughout his life. I explained that he was protected from on high, though that invitation was specifically for him. The duty to help and save others was at the least for that time of his life, Beyond his capabilities. And this holds true for everyone, If we try to extend our life to help someone, that someone could potentially destroy ones own Virtue. Knowingly or not, people hurt each other and when a light worker, healer or any other of the sort gets involved, we keep taking the beatings until a horrible day arises. This highlights the importance of our unity of energy support. Don't forget that ole' scripture to at least go out in two's. Allies.

If you do not desire to share the visions on the board here, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]
Old 16-01-2021, 04:44 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario32

I've had many psychic visions as well and have no idea what 99% of them mean.. just seem to be random things.

They don't really matter, divinity is what matters. Most psychic things are a completely separate thing from that.
Old 16-01-2021, 07:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
I've had many psychic visions as well and have no idea what 99% of them mean.. just seem to be random things.

They don't really matter, divinity is what matters. Most psychic things are a completely separate thing from that.

quite

And as I wrote earlier: "Whatever your visions mean they don't sound like any part of 'Spiritualism' - this forum's title - that I'm familiar with. And Spiritualism is one of my specialty interests."
Old 18-11-2021, 09:51 AM
Newbie ;)

There are many ways to get in touch with a Health Consultant in which you can easy to share thoughts.
Old 10-01-2022, 09:58 PM
Master
If you are information if you are information and permissions in dreams write down a dream journal as a medium and biome mediums they have told me get a written down which I've done here but was dyslexic speak but now I speak for a mic but I don't on here by am I speak
I've had visions all my life if the bad ones are here because I've got no control over because I'm not going to happen sense of going to die a sense of déjà vu that offend and was going to die which I've got no control of it
I had a church one of our members was going to die but I did not say nothing because I've said paint them in case I upset python but that tell you about maybe a medium am I a bad meaning of a good Marion I just don't like upsetting Piper but I knew it was going to happen
Sometimes to attend embarrassing information and I'm like I can't act on his embarrassing a person the first because that's not me there is no way I can do that

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔