Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 26-03-2020, 01:59 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Is there a large black hole at the center of the Universe?
Not in mine.
Old 26-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicValet
Not in mine.

I shouldn't think so either after a year cleaning it.
Old 26-03-2020, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicValet
Not in mine.
In Galaxies there are. Just wondering.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-04-2020, 02:02 AM
Seeker
Gawd yes, I can relate to this. But I'm learning to care less about what other people think and more about what I think and how I feel. Remember your path is about you and the only approval you need is your own. Easier said than done, but I have to agree with the other guys here, create distance between those who lower your vibration by planting the seed of self doubt. If you think you need help, then seek it...otherwise enjoy the freedom that comes with marching to the beat of your own drum.💜
Old 01-05-2020, 08:57 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlightened_irish
Has anyone ever had a day or a few hours where they actually worried if they were in fact mentally ill and not experiencing spirituality?

The reason I ask is that today is the 2nd time I’ve experienced this. Partially spurred on by someone suggesting to me that they’re worried about me engaging with spirituality and believing in spirits and reading into clairvoyant readings I’ve had. It has typically been triggered as well I believe by the fact I’ve not had as much sleep the night before.

Keen to hear people’s thoughts and experiences.

What kind of experiences have u had?
Old 01-05-2020, 08:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriwhetu
Gawd yes, I can relate to this. But I'm learning to care less about what other people think and more about what I think and how I feel. Remember your path is about you and the only approval you need is your own. Easier said than done, but I have to agree with the other guys here, create distance between those who lower your vibration by planting the seed of self doubt. If you think you need help, then seek it...otherwise enjoy the freedom that comes with marching to the beat of your own drum.💜

I like this post. I spent years
Looking for approval and I’m finally starting to fully trust in myself and not looking for it.
Old 03-05-2020, 08:34 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Has anyone ever had a day or a few hours where they actually worried if they were in fact mentally ill and not experiencing spirituality?

The reason I ask is that today is the 2nd time I’ve experienced this. Partially spurred on by someone suggesting to me that they’re worried about me engaging with spirituality and believing in spirits and reading into clairvoyant readings I’ve had. It has typically been triggered as well I believe by the fact I’ve not had as much sleep the night before.

Hi, I have noticed a pattern with myself which is that when I am deprived of sleep I get flashbacks from past life and also I tend to suddenly be in my mind in other places I have visited in this life, like outside a building, a summer home etc, it last only like 1-3 seconds. So for me I would say the lack of sleep and becoming I suppose more spiritual is effecting one another. There have been few nights that has been close to impossible for me to get a proper night sleep when my flashbacks are running wild and I have to get up and just shake it off and try to get back to real sleep again. Flashbacks can also happen when I am relaxed and bored I suppose when I unintentionally am more receptive to getting flashbacks during the day. I am very used to it now, have had it for many years and it does not effect the rest of my day, I am seen and do feel normal. I have never felt I have much of a choice with these flashbacks, they come when they come. Sleep is very important to me. If I can I make sure I get much of it. If one goes without sleep the brain can not cope in the long run and one have a high risk to become psychotic so it is not to be taken lightly.
Old 01-12-2020, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:

I had over a short period thought this from my own experience a couple of years back when my awakening proper began. I was becoming very anxious, OCD and at times a little panicked. I thought I was suffering some sort of delusional episodes that lasted several weeks. The one thing that stood out and that reassured me that wasn't going insane was everything was so clear. My perception of many things was sharp and vivid. I wasn't clouded or disorientated. My focus was razor-sharp. After I came out of that wind tunnel experience, the anxieties washed away but the clarity remained.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:11 AM
Seeker

You are not crazy. it's spiritual awakening.