Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 07-09-2020, 04:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose
Is it okay to post on older posts?

Everybody is happy if people 'just' post which
includes older posts.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-09-2020, 04:23 AM
Master
MysticRose,

welcome to the forum!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-09-2020, 09:05 AM
Master
I remember selling black salt when I still had my online Wicca & New Age shop.

I've never used it myself and still wouldn't. First of all, my house is clean. I also live alone so ifever there's something it's related to me.
I put a spiritual lock on the house (after I'd cleansed it) when I'd first moved in. Took me a few hours, but worth it to make me feel safe :) I came from a house where a helluva lot was wrong and off. So a safe haven was important to me!

I sometimes cleanse with white sage, for instance if I've had a lot of stress. And if I feel it's necessary I re-affirm the spiritual lock, mostly only downstairs then.
I've picked up something at some point and then cleansed my aura -outdoors- with... white sage.

I don't feel salt or black salt is particularly strong, but that's me. Maybe it depends what you want to use it for.
Old 07-09-2020, 01:17 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you BigJohn, I am happy to be here! I have been reading in this forum for days. It is a treasure trove of information. Can you describe the difference? Your experience with using it? Thank you.
Love and Light and thanks for the welcome!
Old 07-09-2020, 01:21 PM
Pathfinder

FairyCrystal, may I ask why you wouldn't use the black salt? I have a question for you about the sage. I was smudging my old house on recommendation of the paranormal team that came to visit. It actually ticked off the spirits in that house. Because of that, I have been very hesitant to use it. I would like your thoughts on that.
Thank you, FairyCrystal for all the great in-depth information you post.
Love and Light to you....
Old 07-09-2020, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you BigJohn, I am happy to be here! I have been reading in this forum for days. It is a treasure trove of information. Can you describe the difference? Your experience with using it? Thank you.

There are different Salts.

For example, Himalayan Pink Salt is a very, refreshing Salt but does virtually nothing when trying to remove entities you do not want. So this Salt is used after the entities have left which entices really nice entities to be present.

Dead Sea Salt is the traditional Salt used for trying to remove entities you do not want. If Dead Sea Salt does not get the job done, then use Black Salt. Black Salt seems to work virtually all of the time.

As for using Salts, place them at the door's threshold, around the windows, in the corners and into any place you can get to. The longer you can leave the Salts, of course, the more effective it becomes.

Old 07-09-2020, 11:22 PM
Pathfinder

I found Himalayan Black Salt on Amazon. I hope that is the right one. Thank you Big John for the information. I am going to try it. :)

Love and Light~
Old 08-09-2020, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:
I found Himalayan Black Salt on Amazon. I hope that is the right one. Thank you Big John for the information. I am going to try it. :)

Love and Light~

You are welcome.

Sounds like you are getting the right one.

Putting some under your bed and a small bagful under your pillow will also do wonders. I forgot. Sprinkle some in your closet, drawers, etc.

Old 08-09-2020, 09:14 AM
Master
Quote:
FairyCrystal, may I ask why you wouldn't use the black salt? I have a question for you about the sage. I was smudging my old house on recommendation of the paranormal team that came to visit. It actually ticked off the spirits in that house. Because of that, I have been very hesitant to use it. I would like your thoughts on that.
Thank you, FairyCrystal for all the great in-depth information you post.
Love and Light to you....
Hi MysticRose!
It's just a personal thing. I don't feel it is strong. If I don't believe in it I doubt it'd work.

I've heard the stories about PO entities when using sage before. What I know from the exorcist who cleansed our house at the time... entities usually get very PO when you want to remove them. He warned us after we had been in touch first time over the phone and made an appointment with him, that it'd get worse now and to not freak out over that. It'd get worse because the entities knew he was gonna come and send them over and they weren't chuffed about it.
So I think it's quite normal for entities to resist. That means you have to be stronger, and very confident. I think it's also logical to assume that it means the sage does affect them, otherwise, why would they get upset by it? Clearly they cannot ignore it. So then the stronger the entity, the more you will notice they aren't happy about it.

I am strong, but not strong like that. That man had no doubt in his mind he'd fail, I've always had this issue that 'they're stronger' that I've only recently overcome. Meaning it's still a weak spot.
But I do know when I can safely use sage and when not. Like in that house I was living in... it had a serious problem, people getting sick, always conflicts and arguments, really weird chit happening there, seeing and feeling things... 11 entities and they weren't very friendly.
No way would I have used sage to get them out. We got someone in.

Maybe it's the same with what you wanted to do. Sometimes you best get an expert in, or you could've done it yourself but weren't strong or focused enough.
I have heard it before from a woman who did simpler cleansings and it didn't bother her much, she just got rid of them.

The guy who did the exorcism didn't use sage btw. He used specific incense sticks that he put everywhere in the house.

Anywho, I would not try to sort a serious entity infestation myself. But if it's 'smaller' stuff, which has been an entity in my aura and one in my new home (I took him home from elsewhere, grmble) and no problem. But then it was just the one and... I felt very strong myself.
And I do think there's different levels of entities?
But since there are no entities in my home, when I use it it's mostly for clearing stress etc.
As for salt... I just don't feel it does anything. Also cos I did use that in that 'infested' house. Didn't do Jack...
Old 13-09-2020, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:

As for using Sage:

There are so many different new kinds of Sages it is hard to keep track.

A good stand by has always been White Sage. In really difficult paces, Black Sage (Mugwort) probably should be used followed up with White Sage.

A new Sage on the market is Rose Petals and White Sage mixed together. The energy that Sage brings in it unbelievable.

Another Sage is Nag Champa and White Sage mixed together. Just imagine what that brings in?