Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-03-2021, 02:02 PM
Experiencer
Spirit Presence

Has anybody come across this i can only describe has something leaving my body just as i was waking up from sleep my eyes were greeting the morning just before i rose from my bed id never had it before and has never been back maybe a guide im not sure but it felt like something leaving my body i don't think it was my soul because , ill explain many years ago i had a part time job as an office cleaner me and the missus worked together we were hover by the cleaner cupboard this happened before i came back into spiritual side of things i suddenly started feeling strange like a whirling sensation at the top of my head which made feel a bit dizzy out of sort my wife carol said you ok Brian you don't look well all of sudden i told her what i was experiencing she said you better go home then it suddenly cleared and i felt more grounded now here's the kicker it triggered some memory of a dream i once had i remember dreaming of flying over the top of building i did not know were i was in this dream as i was flying over these building i started descending towards this one particular building and ws going through the top of the roof i then woke up
Old 07-03-2021, 02:18 PM
Legrand

It seams you are astral travelling Briam.

Enjoy!
Old 08-03-2021, 01:50 PM
Experiencer
yes i beleave this is so i noticed this happens in state when you can be dreaming of something and then it switchs its like your aware of it in desirable state
i once went an event were this lady kept starring at me we got speak in the break im normally a very shy person but i decided to say hello and overide my shyness i said have you seen me before we never meet before as we were from different parts of the countryi then pipped up and maybe in dream trouble is if your not lucid in a dream things just play out the event was esoteric so she should have had an open miind astral traveling does not happen much for me when i depart this realm il probably do this as a natural form of travel
Old 03-04-2021, 10:16 PM
Experiencer
Spirit Comunication

several weeks again my favorite niece said see had a visit from our step dad albert in her dreams she said it made her feel funny knowing my own experiences i could not let on till she told me what the experience was so i could validate never the less my experiences of the departed that entered my own auric field were quit calming and uplifting as my last experience i was just returning to consiouness as a depaerted friend was very fiesty in getting me to wake up its very unique feeling when they enter the top of your head crown chakra point id told my other friend about this but he seemed dumb founded in my heart it excited me. i was happy for niece because i knew how close they were i did not push her as i know she will tell me in time, but i do know these souls are all different and each person that experices spirit contact does so in a different way
Old 04-04-2021, 08:38 PM
Experiencer
Early Child hood to Present Day

like i said i started experiencing things when i was three an unknown young man was in our bedroom when i woke an old lady with a cap was hovering above the floor by the stairwell later on when i was in my thirties people who appeared to be there were not dispite the fact they walked out of a locked ward that was locked from the outside been contacted by my suddenly departed neighbour although i was not in the zone i also beleave my ex contacted me who i beleave is departed due to her severe diabetes problem ive yet to confirm that i dont now who to contact to verify a sort of a friend who suddenly passed away suddenly woke me early one saturday morning by entering the top of my head while i was rousing the mediumship training ive had does not compare to my lifes experiences. a person i saw with fixed stare looking at me was not there when i turned round as i was entering another street i could have sworn he was my old geography teacher. the strange experience i had before i meet the uk most famous medium gordon smith, these were light beings superimposed over two other gentleman dressed in the same coloured suits that seemed out of place like they did not really belong there my last experience with a teacher from london maria another psychic medium leads me to beleave spirits are like wisps of air as it was my turn to site with the teacher i could feel like whisps of air racing round my fingers and there was no draughts or windows open as i sat there i could see this father figure coming towards me in my minds eye unbe known to me at the time marias father had passed away and there was too much chattering in the room from all the other partispants