Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-04-2020, 02:23 PM
Seeker

Becoming more sensitive

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone would be wiling to tell me how to become more sensitive to spirits. I am keen to having someone teach me if you would like to connect. Just PM me.

Thanks.
Old 29-04-2020, 10:12 AM
Seeker

I think you can benefit from the two books of Alan Kardec:
- The Spirits Book
- The Book on Mediums

Personal abilities can be developed, but the most essential part of the equation is your purpose for that interaction. You should have a good intent and a compelling reason to request their presence.
Old 29-04-2020, 09:33 PM
Administrator
A spiritulist church would be a good place to start. most do development circles there you will be taught. how to open up close down, grounding etc
i would advise you to visit there first.

Namaste
Old 30-05-2020, 05:50 PM
Knower
At the moment we aren't allowed to go to development circles or to any church services but you could find an online group who might be able to help. I meditate every morning to raise my awareness of spirit. Craig Hamilton-Parker has uploaded some meditation videos to YouTube which might help. I'm a developing medium and I use a gentle background meditation music. I find this helps. If you do open up to spirit don't forget to close down again.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Experiencer
Smile Been more Sensitive

i should imagine to be more sensitive requires a great deal o work on the individuals part patience and not losing belief in one self again this will develop over the years and one must not loss sight to what one is trying to achieve even with those who born naturally to feel or see hidden truths can lose partially this sight by drink and drugs its like your going mad not knowing what's going on thinking that you are going in sane because there s no one to guide you esp. from birth your parents will say its nothing but your imagination or they take you to see a shrink but as the years roll on you don't seem to grow out of it just learn to ignore it. so as to balance your mind it is a good idea to do meditation find a good group at the moment that's somewhat difficult but not impossible i found this a good thing for myself and then leaving not getting caught up with all the questions the others what to ask the teacher your path maybe slightly different as to why you want to become more sensitive i found my work collegus do not under stand the reasoning for this this so i stopped talking about that side of my self i only know it brings peace to my mind others would possible agree or not but that is there choice so i help this give some incite bless
Old 01-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Experiencer
Smile Been more Sensitive

i should imagine to be more sensitive requires a great deal o work on the individuals part patience and not losing belief in one self again this will develop over the years and one must not loss sight to what one is trying to achieve even with those who born naturally to feel or see hidden truths can lose partially this sight by drink and drugs its like your going mad not knowing what's going on thinking that you are going in sane because there s no one to guide you esp. from birth your parents will say its nothing but your imagination or they take you to see a shrink but as the years roll on you don't seem to grow out of it just learn to ignore it. so as to balance your mind it is a good idea to do meditation find a good group at the moment that's somewhat difficult but not impossible i found this a good thing for myself and then leaving not getting caught up with all the questions the others what to ask the teacher your path maybe slightly different as to why you want to become more sensitive i found my work collegus do not under stand the reasoning for this this so i stopped talking about that side of my self i only know it brings peace to my mind others would possible agree or not but that is there choice so i help this give some incite bless
Old 02-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Experiencer
becomingmoreauthentic

i must first apologize for the middle bits in my last chat nothing to do with what you are seeking somewhat rant from the past which nothing could have been done anyway.

to be come more sensitive you must learn to meditate -so as what the Buddhist call the monkey mind to slow down and almost stop you recognise your own thought for what they are this how you know what are your own thoughts the monkey mind is our ego or party of it anyway deep deep down is a spiritual mind that guides us through life. so when you are sitting there meditating you may have an occasional thought go by do not interact with this just let it float by and enjoy the pure silence of your inner mind, this builds up over time so you can prepare your further training to call on spirit although i don't know what type of contact you will better at is to be decided which is strongest form of contact for you as the others said you normally train in a spiritual snu church non of these ever worked for me but we are all different when you train in an open circle you will open your self up to the power as i said at the beginning you must not let your ego take control you wait and be patience if and when you are in the power it feels like a denseness of of the atmosphere changes almost heavy like others may different opinions but i know this is true example i went on hols many years ago to a seaside hotel i got the small room on the top floor i thought Jesus i got to walk up all those stairs with an heavy case anyway skip past that i got to the room as i walked in , i was very tired from my train journey, the air was heavy unlike the passage landing which felt normal you can guess what happened next i must admit it caught me off guard.

as you get better at meditation you will also feel the benefits of this practice and get very bored at times the hard part can be communicating with spirit and translating what they are trying to communicate some mediums have direct communications sometimes through sleep just before the awake this is when the conscious mind is starting to awake and mingles with the unconscious well i hope some of this helps you not all books give you a practical view one of of my mentors was a medium called Gordon Smith a canny Scotsman the youngest most accurate medium from what i am told but i wish you the best of luck and hope you achieve your dreams and ambitions
Old 25-08-2020, 10:37 PM
Master
go 2 a spritt churchh sine id gon2 q iv lerntt lotss it id do did soons 1 is repopndd agnn try get yoe slf 2 1 u wil mak grt frindss i did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔