Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 10-01-2020, 06:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Love binding spell for my wife

Hi Guys. Things have been very hard lately, my wife is asking for a divorce because problems between me and her parents. I am trying my best to make her come back to me. So I was just thinking if I put a love spell on her it might help as well. I have found many love spells online but I don't know those are legit. So I am reaching out to you guys. Could you guys please tell me a Love spell or a spell that will make her fallen love with me again. Thank you soo much Guys. God bless you all.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:38 PM
Master

Please don't do that to anyone. When I was younger and didn't have the realizations I do today, I did that to someone causing them to leave the person they were with and to come back to me but with feelings so obsessive that he raped me and this action towards me then literally destroyed him. Within 3 days of the love spell all that had happened and he ended up in hospital as it caused him to like have a split mind and really messed him up. He had no mental health issues before I did that spell and never in his mind could he had imagined he would do something like that to me.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:02 PM
Administrator
You would be better speaking to your wife rather than put a spell on her.

if she does not want to be with you,that is her decision to make.

Namaste
Old 13-01-2020, 08:48 PM
Experiencer

I don't know anything about these things, but a "love binding spell" to me would be devoid of all love. Love does not force an interaction. Sometimes if things are not working, you should look inward.
Old 14-01-2020, 01:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kush516
Hi Guys. Things have been very hard lately, my wife is asking for a divorce because problems between me and her parents. I am trying my best to make her come back to me. So I was just thinking if I put a love spell on her it might help as well. I have found many love spells online but I don't know those are legit. So I am reaching out to you guys. Could you guys please tell me a Love spell or a spell that will make her fallen love with me again. Thank you soo much Guys. God bless you all.
If you go with a love spell, you may never know what is behind door #3.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-01-2020, 01:45 PM
Master
Agree with Native Spirit...it's a misuse of your energies and focus, for one. And it does not honour her free will, for another.

You don't need to control or coerce her...you need to engage and listen and be with her.

Good luck to you.
Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke