Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 20-09-2019, 01:35 AM
Experiencer

Distance Reiki without Symbols

I am 95% certain that I'm able to send distance reiki without drawing the symbols. Can anyone confirm that they've also done this?
Old 22-09-2019, 09:16 PM
Master
Hello Hawaiian Dreams I just spotted your post. To answer your question about sending distant reiki without the use of the symbols, I believe yes you can, for example, when I first became attuned to reiki level one, I was asked to send some healing to a friend, All I had was this person's name and location, obviously I did not have any symbols in sending the reiki, just my intention to send it I believe was enough and when I asked my friend they had received it.

After all it is all about intention as my reiki masters told me. Even still now I don't always use the symbols if I am in a desperate need to send healing.

Love GA x
Old 23-09-2019, 05:55 PM
Experiencer

Thank you GA. I send reiki to people everyday. Since it works, and saves me time, I will not use the symbols again :)
Old 02-08-2020, 10:26 PM
Master
Hi dear, sorry for my late reply as I have not been on the forum in a long while .
I am pleased you are finding what works best for you when sending distant reiki healing.

Love GA x
Old 03-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Hi,

Yes, been using reiki for years. with time you will stop using symbols. and you can do everything without it.

symbols will give you a push when you start using reiki then your energy merge with them. and you discover how to heal without them to go direct to the source of reiki
Old 03-08-2020, 09:29 PM
Master
I must admit Truth seeker I only tend to use the emotional and power symbol on a daily basis and that is mostly when after grounding myself that I imagine drawing the symbols around my body. The distance symbol I don't use that much and I agree that the symbols are more of a focus tool if you like till you get used to using/sending the reiki energy.

Love GA x
Old 04-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

with time you might stop using any symbol and sometimes in certain occasion you might channel another symbol for the case.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Master
Thank you for taking the time to reply truth seeker .

Love GA x
Old 07-08-2020, 05:35 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Thank you for taking the time to reply truth seeker .

Love GA x

your most welcome I am here if anyone needed anything.

spread love and joy

Old 07-08-2020, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
I am 95% certain that I'm able to send distance reiki without drawing the symbols. Can anyone confirm that they've also done this?
ABSOLUTELY!

If you look at Reiki when it was being 'developed/discovered', they did not use symbols.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜