Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

Unhappy WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Lately been feeling alone. I am a great person but everyone is going ahead and not me. I mean love life wise. Everyone is meeting people akin to there wavelength. As for me I am not meeting anyone like this. What is wrong with me?
Old 13-04-2012, 07:11 PM
midnightstar

Nothing's wrong with you Crystal, you just haven't got the right person in your life yet
Old 13-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

and i been single for about 9 years now :'( cries
Old 13-04-2012, 07:16 PM
midnightstar

The right man will come along I'm sure of that
Old 13-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

thank you i just wish that i people would see me like most online do :(
Old 13-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Occultist

Just remember you dont need a mate to make yourself happy. Happiness comes from within and try not to look to desperate either just go out there and get some dates .. see what happens.
Old 13-04-2012, 07:40 PM
lill angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline_Lilly
and i been single for about 9 years now :'( cries
I know exactly how u feel Crystalline ive been single just under 8 years
diffrence is im 40 as they say im left on the shelf lol but just had quick look at ur profile ur only 26 still young so dont give up hope , you will meet the one when the time is right x
Old 13-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Archangel Ivory

Hey, Lilly Chilax, have patience... I mean I have not had a relationship that I... Liked but still patient about it, I just know it will happen!. Thinking about it, talking about it, even posting it on this forum... You have just placed an intention, a prayer if you may on your subconscious mind as well as ours. It's only a matter of time my dear. Only a matter of time.
Colossal Love.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:37 PM
amy green

You say that you're a great person - are you sure you are letting others see this? Just a thought....
Old 13-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Buzz

Hi Lily for what it is worth and purely from my own experiences start looking at accepting yourself just the way you are now. It is a funny thing that as soon as you let go you receive. All the best. :)