Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-10-2015, 02:27 PM
Knower
Question A "candle" message I can't figure out

I have a spirit friend who hasn't passed yet. There's s lot of bad things in his family going on. It is hard for him to move forward because of this.

Well I woke up an hour before I usually do and I dosed off for at least 45 minutes. In my dream I had a picture of my spirit friend on my dresser and there was a candle nearly next to or in front of his picture and it was lit. I dreamt I suddenly awoke and the lit candle by his picture blew out. I do not have a candle next to his picture but in my dream there was one and it was lit. I do have a picture of him on my dresser but this was a different picture of him. After it blew out I called his name but started hearing things move around the house. It's one of a few things. He's either telling me he's still around because lately I have not been sensing him as much??? Or is it lights out for something that has gone down in his family?? Im not so sure. A candle going off in front of a picture doesn't sit well with me unless I'm overthinking it.

Does anyone know what this means? Any input is appreciated!
Thanks for observing this post!
Old 29-10-2015, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator
A candle blowing out could actually represent a surrendering to the situation. Letting go in this instance of the reasons why he was not moving on. I do hope this is the case because he belongs in the light, not hanging around earth. It sounds like he has finally moved on. I suggest letting him go yourself. Release him to the light.
Old 29-10-2015, 05:23 PM
Guide

you mean spirit as in dead person or ghost.... or a living person who you connect with in spirit? I am working on the assumption that he is dead and there is trauma in his family affecting things....

You light the candle because you are attached connected to him, perhaps in a somewhat needy way, or you hang your life stakes on the outcomes of his drama and situation.

This link will pass and you will awaken, and you iwll then become aware of so much many others all around you. You will awaken to a 'bigger picture'.
Old 31-10-2015, 05:26 AM
Knower
Thank you both for the input. I am very connected to this man. He died a while back and he has attached himself to me in a sense of connecting to his family. He's also a husband to me spiritually. There are deep feelings and a deep connection. Now I spoke to two psychics and they said he can go to the light at anytime but his family is the one not letting him go and in a sense HE doesn't want to let them go because he's worried about his brother and what's happening to his brother's family. He's also worried about me because I am having problems with my ex. At one time I wanted to release him but he wasn't ready to go. I did not have a candle next to his picture but in my dream I had a candle and it was lit but suddenly went out. This was in the dream. I might make another trip to see his family with hopes of trying to talk to them but the family has been shutting everyone out. I just wish I knew what that dream meant. I don't want him sad either but I'm not sure what he wants.