Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-02-2018, 10:17 PM
Guide

A being called Bose (pronounced Boze-eh)

In this dream I was sat at an intersection on a bench and there was ocean on both sides. In front of me a wave rose up past a metal barrier and seemed to hang there frozen. I turned and saw the ocean behind me on the other side and it was lapping waves forward and back but they weren’t big waves. I was then creeping down a walkway that led to a building and I felt that I should be careful not to get caught. There was an opening to the building down the side which I thought about sneaking into but ended up going in a different part instead. This is because it wasn’t a proper entrance to the building it was broken, like there’d been a small landslide and the wall had moved. As I carefully walked round the huge rooms that were empty I found a huge room that had water on the floor like there’d been a leak somewhere but it was water from outside not from anything inside the building. As I went round some large pillars I felt Prince (RIP) was something to do with it all, or I thought about Prince whilst wandering around those pillars.

Then I was outside and I was with somebody talking when a 'being' went horizontally from right to left ahead of me but about 30 foot away with a bow and an arrow positioned ready to fire at something or someone who was a lot further behind me. It was like this 'being' was on a conveyor belt going past and it ended up not firing the bow. I feel like it just wanted me to notice it. I asked the person I was with who that was and she said, 'Bose' (pronounced boze-eh) I was then inside a large hall of some kind with lots of people in and this being appeared to the right side of me but didn’t speak. I greeted it by nodding and I felt fascinated by it. If I could describe it I would but I don’t have the words. It was on wheels though and so was I.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:25 PM
Master
this seems to be speaking of your role as an 'intermediary' between others.
those two oceans might like to meet and interact... you are the (potential)
bridge that might bring them into harmony.
the building has become damaged and it's apparently abandoned (though
a 'spirit' is still felt to be active). i'm thinking that it could become your
"control center" or office [or living space?] if you decide to accept it.
some Prince tune might shed additional light, but i don't know which.

the 'being' you'd seen may have held the position of intermediary
that you've been invited to fill. perhaps he's entertaining the idea of
developing a partnership, or offering tutorship. he seems to be acting
like cupid... drawing that bow, and targeting someone on life's pathway.

Prince - U Got The Look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jCuroTbqBI
Old 12-02-2018, 12:06 AM
Master
i imagine that all of the above would be applicable on a 'spiritual level' of
being. unless you've got an inkling to start up a dating service, or some
other kind of agency which brings things together, the idea of acting as
a cupid seems impractical.
Old 12-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
Boze means Bow & arrow aimed at you.This dream is saying you are a temple & God is married to you & is united in Holy Matrimony with you forever. And even when you are seemingly far away from God in the earth world He can instantly reach you with His Loving Arrows, just like Cupid does. It's a fact. Ask God to wake you up to His presence

I meditated this morning Perfection and asked but nothing came and nothing came through during the day, maybe I'll get a dream tonight. If not I'll keep asking, thank you
Old 12-02-2018, 09:55 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i imagine that all of the above would be applicable on a 'spiritual level' of
being. unless you've got an inkling to start up a dating service, or some
other kind of agency which brings things together, the idea of acting as
a cupid seems impractical.

I haven't given any thoughts to starting up a dating agency and I don't think I'd be good at matching people up in general but I've never given it a go, it could turn out to be a hidden talent

Thank you for the link, I was meant to get an early night last night but no, after watching that I then went on to watch over an hour and half worth of more Prince videos and I have to say I have an old copy of that video 'you got the look' and its seen its best, very blurry and fuzzy so I have to thank you for that particular link, it's the best video in full of that song I've seen so I went a little bit crazy....

Old 12-02-2018, 10:54 PM
Master

fwiw bose (rhymes with rose in the USA) is an audio electronics company. I believe they got their start in speaker technology many many years ago. If that has anything to do with your dream it could be obliquely dragging in a reference to 'hearing'... hearing in the spiritual sense being popularized with 'horton hears a who'.

Does seem kind of oblique though lol!
Old 13-02-2018, 03:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
In this dream I was sat at an intersection on a bench and there was ocean on both sides. In front of me a wave rose up past a metal barrier and seemed to hang there frozen. I turned and saw the ocean behind me on the other side and it was lapping waves forward and back but they weren’t big waves. I was then creeping down a walkway that led to a building and I felt that I should be careful not to get caught. There was an opening to the building down the side which I thought about sneaking into but ended up going in a different part instead. This is because it wasn’t a proper entrance to the building it was broken, like there’d been a small landslide and the wall had moved. As I carefully walked round the huge rooms that were empty I found a huge room that had water on the floor like there’d been a leak somewhere but it was water from outside not from anything inside the building. As I went round some large pillars I felt Prince (RIP) was something to do with it all, or I thought about Prince whilst wandering around those pillars.

Then I was outside and I was with somebody talking when a 'being' went horizontally from right to left ahead of me but about 30 foot away with a bow and an arrow positioned ready to fire at something or someone who was a lot further behind me. It was like this 'being' was on a conveyor belt going past and it ended up not firing the bow. I feel like it just wanted me to notice it. I asked the person I was with who that was and she said, 'Bose' (pronounced boze-eh) I was then inside a large hall of some kind with lots of people in and this being appeared to the right side of me but didn’t speak. I greeted it by nodding and I felt fascinated by it. If I could describe it I would but I don’t have the words. It was on wheels though and so was I.

you seem to be pretty aware in your dreams. do you practice any form of lucid dreaming at all?

I'm just curious because I never speak to other people in my dreams. I'm always just running around doing obstacle cources and stuff.
Old 13-02-2018, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
fwiw bose (rhymes with rose in the USA) is an audio electronics company. I believe they got their start in speaker technology many many years ago. If that has anything to do with your dream it could be obliquely dragging in a reference to 'hearing'... hearing in the spiritual sense being popularized with 'horton hears a who'.

i'd seen a link to the audio equipment company as well.
it's not so oblique when there was a reference to a famous musician too.
Old 13-02-2018, 01:23 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i'd seen a link to the audio equipment company as well.
it's not so oblique when there was a reference to a famous musician too.

I spotted the Bose link to the audio electronics company. I did think speakers/sound/music/Prince and how odd that I felt the spelling in my mind when she told me the name Boze-eh would be spelt as Bose but then I'd also spotted Bows as in bow and arrow.
Old 13-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
you seem to be pretty aware in your dreams. do you practice any form of lucid dreaming at all?

I'm just curious because I never speak to other people in my dreams. I'm always just running around doing obstacle cources and stuff.

I’m not so sure I am aware in my dreams. They’re like the usual chaotic, random and odd dreams that I assume most people have. I do get some that flow and seem clearer but they’re not lucid. I don’t practice anything I just dream what I dream and then struggle to understand them lol