Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-02-2017, 02:12 PM
Experiencer
Exclamation 500 Year Prison Sentence?!

So yesterday I napped and had a rather disturbing dream. Some of the details have faded but I will write down what I recall:

I was in a neighbourhood and causing mischief, one of the things I recall doing was throwing something on the road as the cars drive by. One of these cars dodges the object I threw into the road and aggressively honks its horn and drives off. I wasnt trying to hurt anyone just irritate them.

Scene changes and I'm at some building in the city, I've gotten into trouble and this lady is telling me I'm going to prison. I am then inside the prison facility on the grounds outside and I get given a small piece of rolled up paper. Unrolling it reveals what I realized to be my prison sentence. I only remember two of the numbers but it was written like this:

Years: 500 Months: - Weeks: 23 Days: -

I woke up and as you can imagine I immediately thought what if that is how long I have to incarnate on Earth for (the thought of that terrifies me). But now I'm also wondering if maybe my mind is playing on my fears.

Any thoughts?
Old 04-02-2017, 04:21 PM
Yaoughta

This could be a dream about inconsiderate driving habits or it could be about how you move through the world and react to various situations. You gave yourself the sentence from the guilt you feel over previous actions or behaviors. This could always be cut short or even eliminated by good deeds and practicing compassion. Also, even if it were a true 500 years, there is no conception of time outside of time. So it wouldn't feel like that long. Shorten your sentence by learning how to not give your power away to external events.
Old 04-02-2017, 04:45 PM
Seeker
What are the feelings arising in you upon reviewing your behavior and reading the sentence you were given? This (mix of) feeling is what you are integrating. balancing. harmonizing. ( let the details recede, work with the feeling. Bring it into balance until it sings.

Casey
Old 04-02-2017, 04:57 PM
Experiencer
Try to tune into that dream life, where there was possible to have 500 years of sentence and find out what is it all about. Who is there, who is possible to meet there and what they have to tell you.
Old 04-02-2017, 05:25 PM
Master
imagine if you were injured alongside the road... and threw something in
order to draw attention to yourself. maybe the driver would've done
something besides aggressively honk(?) the idea that i'm playing with is
that you were "in distress" (isn't such a cause for mischief making?).
you were behaving like the squeaky wheel that needed some grease.
causing a disruption in the normal flow of events was your means to squeak.

as for the prison scene, my instincts are that this was a flashback.
it's come to mind (again) for you because the "date of release" is nearing.
Old 04-02-2017, 05:40 PM
Master
wot a dream iv had thes dremas dreams its lk we bild own prisn ard us we do i thng wot dream wz tellin u

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-02-2017, 06:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
This could be a dream about inconsiderate driving habits or it could be about how you move through the world and react to various situations. You gave yourself the sentence from the guilt you feel over previous actions or behaviors. This could always be cut short or even eliminated by good deeds and practicing compassion. Also, even if it were a true 500 years, there is no conception of time outside of time. So it wouldn't feel like that long. Shorten your sentence by learning how to not give your power away to external events.

For one I dont drive so thats out. I'm not a nasty person and have always been considerate of other people. If anything I avoid interacting with people as I find it drains me. Just not in the mood for the world and dont think I ever have been. All the "nasty" things I've done in my life have never been so horrid that it would warrant a 500 year sentence.
Old 04-02-2017, 06:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
imagine if you were injured alongside the road... and threw something in
order to draw attention to yourself. maybe the driver would've done
something besides aggressively honk(?) the idea that i'm playing with is
that you were "in distress" (isn't such a cause for mischief making?).
you were behaving like the squeaky wheel that needed some grease.
causing a disruption in the normal flow of events was your means to squeak.

as for the prison scene, my instincts are that this was a flashback.
it's come to mind (again) for you because the "date of release" is nearing.

Your post resonates the most with me, I felt a sort of relief while reading it. I never thought to see the dream like this. Regarding me, everything I go through is always by myself. I don't have anyone to talk to about all the things that happen around me, from Beings visiting from other dimensions (spirits), to vivid dreams and energy activations. Only people I can talk to are the people here on the forums and in this one chat group but its not the same.

Thank you HORACE
Old 04-02-2017, 06:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by omcasey
What are the feelings arising in you upon reviewing your behavior and reading the sentence you were given? This (mix of) feeling is what you are integrating. balancing. harmonizing. ( let the details recede, work with the feeling. Bring it into balance until it sings.

Casey

I guess the emotion that comes to mind is dread? Like when your at a horrible place and just want to get out as quickly as possible. This last year and a bit has been very turbulent for me
Old 05-02-2017, 09:49 AM
Master
if you're "driven" to some action or location, you've not exercised your
power of choosing where to go.
when you are released from this specific sentence of imprisonment, you
may find yourself embroiled in another situation that you find uncomfortable
if you've yet to master the energies that inform your decision making process.
i suggest you seek to make peace with your feelings of dread, so that they
don't override your sense of freedom -- bring your peace to your dread.