Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-08-2023, 11:44 AM
Experiencer
Any insights on long term particular crystal use?

Have you noticed that sometimes if you use the same crystal for a long period of time, it seems to have more powerful interesting effects?

I have my White Selenite sphere in my living room since a month+ now and besides the initial first few days of 'cleansing' and 'airy' feeling it provided to the surroundings and my mind, now a month later or so I notice I have made room for many things in my life and cleared away quite many dubious thoughts. In addition to that it seems I find myself thinking on clear paths I have taken and plan to take, decisions and insights come more easy.

Perhaps, with longer use of a crystal, the mind is also training (rewiring) itself to act accordingly to context. Then a day comes when you can remove the crystal and you'd still carry its energies with you by knowing how to 'get there' to match those frequencies :)
Old 08-08-2023, 07:42 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have had an Amethyst tower in the livingroom for several years now. It is with a marble polar bear sculpture and a Rose Quartz Generator. It is a power corner in the room. It has a brass Mayan Calendar behind it. Sitting here looking at it now I can feel the "life" energy it has.

Healing and cleansing crystals with the history of a lost civilization that had a lot of sacrifices and mysteries surrounding it. All Earth elements from deep within the Earth.

I do wonder at times what pulled us to the Earth and the "rocks" and "minerals" it holds. Did we feel an energy from them ? Or was it simply something at the time there was an abundance of available to use ?

I know that the day will come when things will move from their place in a home and at times that one tires of something one has, yet that energy has become a part of your life force has it not?

I do wonder at times when I am gone from this Earth where my things will land, and what value they might hold for another. I note I called them "Things" as I guess on many levels that is all a possession we treasure in life is. Something we collect for a time.

Lynn