Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-08-2023, 11:55 AM
Experiencer
Best Transition Crystals?

Hi, what are the best crystals to use metaphysically for periods of transition in life when you go from one plan to another, when you change a lifestyle or country, when you go from low activity to high activity etc when resistance might be felt initially before new habits are being made.

this is very interesting because i am sure there must be crystals that are great to use when you break the ice and form new habits.
Old 08-08-2023, 10:58 PM
Ascender
flint is supposed to grant you safe travel to other worlds and protect you
Old 09-08-2023, 01:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
flint is supposed to protect you

Quite literally
Old 09-08-2023, 08:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles

Quite literally
ahahahaha love it

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 09-08-2023, 09:06 PM
Ascender
wow ~ is that yours ?

everyone is charging too much ~ but I need to but some ~ I'm trying to pass off Ferrocerium as flint ~ but it's not flint
Old 09-08-2023, 09:53 PM
Master
Peculiar flint is mentioned here as I came across Judy Hall's grey flint skull and felt quite touched by it. Unfortunately it is way too expensive for me otherwise I would've bought it for sure!
(her daughter is selling big part of Judy's collection as it's too much to keep it all)
Old 09-08-2023, 09:57 PM
Master
Personally I don't think it matters much which crystal it would be. More important is that you feel drawn to a crystal that can and will help you with it.
Surely there will be crystals that help with transition, but many do to be honest, but it also depends on what's behind resistance of the transition, why it's difficult to let go and embrace the new and so on.
For one a rose quartz would do the trick by keeping someone in (self) love, for another it could be carnelian or citrine to help someone feel more self-confidence, grounding, and inner strength.
And so on.
In short, I don't think there's a default. Also, if there was a stone for it, let's call that crystal X, and you really don't feel drawn to crystal X, then what good would it do? You'd likely buy it as people say it should help, but if you don't resonate with it it won't do much good.
Old 10-08-2023, 08:04 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Personally I don't think it matters much which crystal it would be. More important is that you feel drawn to a crystal that can and will help you with it.
Surely there will be crystals that help with transition, but many do to be honest, but it also depends on what's behind resistance of the transition, why it's difficult to let go and embrace the new and so on.
For one a rose quartz would do the trick by keeping someone in (self) love, for another it could be carnelian or citrine to help someone feel more self-confidence, grounding, and inner strength.
And so on.
In short, I don't think there's a default. Also, if there was a stone for it, let's call that crystal X, and you really don't feel drawn to crystal X, then what good would it do? You'd likely buy it as people say it should help, but if you don't resonate with it it won't do much good.

Amazing reply and lots of topics being touched. Your awareness is calibrated quite well, as you're right when pointing out that one must question first of all what's behind the resistance of transition, as naturally each resistance can be felt more or less based on certain variables. I completely agree with your perspective. The connection one feels to a particular crystal is as important, if not more so, than its traditionally ascribed properties. Everyone's journey and needs are unique, and it's essential to trust our intuition in finding what truly resonates with us. While knowledge about various crystals can guide us, our personal experiences and feelings towards them should be the determining factor.
Old 10-08-2023, 06:23 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would see what "calls" to you.

I have used Petrified Wood for transitions. While some will state its not a true crystal it sure has a power to it.

Petrified Wood is a stone of transformation. It assists one to advance to one’s highest chosen level. Helps to make one feel safe and secure, calming down survival-based fears

I have it in the Livingroom and bedroom.

Lynn