Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-01-2011, 03:54 AM
blueIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely
Oh my god this gave me the creeps. I never heard of someone
who has had such bizarre supernatural things happen. I'm not
sure what to say lol.

well that makes me feel normal
Old 07-01-2011, 08:13 AM
Gauss

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueIce
Hi Gauss

You know at times I feel like maybe it is just lower spirits, but it's not so much that they are directing me to do specific things, at least not now. It's more like advice, or telling me to follow what I believe, and to stop dwelling on fears. To me if it was just a straight up lowly entity trying to mess with me, it wouldn't say that and tell me things that sound logical and rational when I'm in a state of misery. Not that every single things I've been told has happened, but they also tell me that if I ask questions, and don't sincerely want a true answer, they will lie to teach me.

I never heard of Falun Dafa. I'll give it a look. Thanks for the reply.

Fair enough, are you in a trance when communicating?

Try to read the book Zhuan Falun, it will do you much good, also try the exercises:

http://www.falundafa.org/eng/books.html

Exercises:

http://www.falundafa.org/bul/audio-v...deo_video.html

/Gauss
Old 07-01-2011, 04:56 PM
euphoria

This is freakin awesome if you ask me. I believe you and no, I don't think you're strange at all. I've had some really surreal experiences in the past year and a half and sometimes, I would get these messages and a lot of times I would hear a male voice telling them to me. And it started at a time when I was really depressed as well. I say go with the flow. If they are not hurting you or anyone else, then I don't see the problem, especially if they are helping you.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:06 PM
WELL!
My professional advice is (I am a PAG, Professional Advice Giver on the internet):

Ask around in your city for very high spiritual counselers of some sort - maybe they are mediums also, psychic healers, medical psychics, a shaman ---not just your everyday tarot reader, but a real professional Spiritual Coach or Therapist that would understand these things completely ---not bec you are nuts, but to give you clarity and guidance and reassurace.

Boy, will you love the insight these professionals will give you.
I like them to have gray hair, personally, I just love their years
of experience and wisdom.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Master
nope, you arent nuts...but im not a professional either lol...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 07-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
nope, you arent nuts...but im not a professional either lol...

Its the professionals that are nuts, IMO!! except for P.A.G's of course
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 07-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
Its the professionals that are nuts, IMO!! except for P.A.G's of course
i guess im a PAG then, thanks Miss Hepburn lol
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 07-01-2011, 10:19 PM
artlady9

Hi, BlueIce:

I just saw your post today and had to comment since I've experienced something very similar to what you describe, for about a year and a half, during a very intense spiritual transformation of the past few years. They are thought-voices, sometimes audible, relevant to whatever thoughts I have at the moment, and we absolutely have conversational dialogues at times, similar to your experiences. I will say, though, that at least part of the time I believe I'm communicating telepathically with a soulmate.

I agree with the others who have replied here, to just go with it. I've found that the more open I am to the experience and learning more about it, the more it has increased and the messages are longer now and more coherent...things that make total sense but expressed in ways that I'd normally never think of. Most are positive and encouraging, and can be very humorous. When negative or toxic ones come up (usually when I'm tired or energy drops for some reason), I just reaffirm that I'm protected and only receive truth and light.

~artlady9
Old 07-01-2011, 11:14 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueIce
The ones I hear tell me constantly that they are not me because I second guess, but they will even get frustrated and tell me that if I want to believe it's me or something else it doesn't really matter, it's the message, which is usually logical, positive, and meant to help. Mine don't speak profound, but for the 2 that are there, one is definitely more calm, serene, humble and dignified, where the other one is more "edgy". This is another reason I thought it was me, as if being in such mental anguish I managed to split parts of my psyche into multiple personalities somehow. But then that wouldn't explain the strange things they led me to see/find.

I know this might sound kind of odd but maybe the one you think is you; is. This is very possible. Speaking to the higher-self is quite common… But also the way I have come to see it; whoever they are they’re using my personality to communicate to me. For some reason they always seem to know what to say in a way I can understand. They use my humor, experiences, all my memories to convey whatever the message is. I think that’s where my confusion comes from, it’s as if they are using me to communicate to me; does that make any sense? Hmm… maybe I am crazy after all!
Old 07-01-2011, 11:20 PM
GregoryScott

The more I think about it yours is a very unique experience. You are receiving this information without having to focus. And if you ask me this is an amazing gift! I would love to be able to hear them as clearly as you do. And just like most everyone here said as long as this insight they are giving is positive then go with it. It’s obvious they are very patient and are giving you all the space you ask for. You said yourself, they told you to block them if needed. They are allowing you to choose, leaving your freewill intact; it’s always up to you.