Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-02-2014, 07:52 PM
Carwen*Angel

What next?

Hello everybody.

I have been around on this forum for some time but I tend to do more replying to others than posting my own threads.

However, some ideas or advice would be appreciated.

I am already a channel, primarily working with angels. The way it works for me is that I enter a meditative state, then ask for any messages that need to come through or that time, or put questions to my angels and guides if doing a reading for somebody. I then type or write longhand what comes. Sometimes my hand just runs away and I barely know what I am writing. Sometimes I "hear" specific words or phrases that need to be included.

I consider myself primarily claircognizant and clairaudient. My first experience of channelling was spontaneous. I was half-asleep and half-awake. It was like being in a tunnel. There were rushing sounds all around me and through that I could hear snatches of words but in a language I didn't understand. I asked my angels to make this stop as I was frightened. Later I asked them to develop this ability in me in another less threatening way. Not long after that I saw red writing on the wall (I was awake but it was the middle of the night) - it was Hebrew like writing but nothing I recognised. People I told about it called it fire letters, angelic script, the language of love, which could only be understood by the heart. After that first time it has occurred again several times and I no longer try to understand it, I fix my vision on the letters for as long as I can see them and consciously accept the message via my heart chakra. In the months to follow, words come to me and I type them down. This is the claircognizance aspect. I see it like a "download" of information. More recently I have begun to hear actual words, and recognise various different voices: up to now this has been confined to a small number of the Archangels, one personal angel and two Ascended Masters.

So that you know I do have some element of clairsentience and clairvoyance and I have seen angels, primarily in meditation or dreams but once or twice in waking; however I have never yet seen spirit. I can only do this if my vibration is especially high. I also AP and lucid dream spontaneously though have not learned yet how to do it at will.

Several people I know who are mediums have told me I am also destined to develop mediumistic ability. I received signs and synchronicities culminating in a spontaneous reading from a medium friend at Christmas, indicating to me that my Dad who is on the other side of life, also wishes me to develop this, and will act as a guide to help me. I have not seen or heard my Dad since his passing as such but have seen him in my dreams (though I can't control this) and receive a lot of undisputable signs from him of his presence around me as a guide and protector. He was very interested in science and credible spirituality in life and he taught me a lot which got me interested in these aspects of life as a child.

I simply don't know what to do next to act on this information.

I do not have a local spiritualist church so far as I know and even if I did childcare and time constraints would make it impossible to attend right now.

Any ideas, advice, information or experiences you can share about your own journeys would be really helpful. Thank you.