Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 30-12-2020, 11:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
The Earth is one of the hells. The Buddha said that. I believe it, but blame the Buddhas for saying it. Their primary intention was for us to escape the wheel of lives and deaths.

There is only a ''wheel'' in certain traditions. In other traditions there isn't, or the participation in the ''wheel'' is voluntary, for the sake of experience and expression. If you look at NDE accounts you usually find the latter perspective, and nothing about ''we need to escape this dreadful place!''. They say life is a gift. I find that perspective a bit more real and mature than the brooding gloom and doom of traditions that want others to submit and find an escape from the world (IMO).

In any case, the Earth can't be a hell. You've been brought into this world by your parents. Was that a crime, an act made in hell? You are able to enjoy various things thanks to what this world offers you. Yes, there is suffering, and pain, and it can be horrible even, but that does not make the world itself a hell. The biggest 'problem' is the one we create as humanity, it is mostly in our human societies.
Old 30-12-2020, 12:00 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
In any case, the Earth can't be a hell. You've been brought into this world by your parents. Was that a crime, an act made in hell?
Human love and logic is sometimes the most beautiful spiritual thing! Of course this is it! Thank you so much, what a morning ray of light. I would call my parents now except it's extra-long distance to Heaven! :)

Love!
Old 30-12-2020, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love~is~All
Human love and logic is sometimes the most beautiful spiritual thing! Of course this is it! Thank you so much, what a morning ray of light. I would call my parents now except it's extra-long distance to Heaven! :)

Love!
Thanks!
It's simple isn't it.
Old 31-12-2020, 03:35 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love~is~All
What a beautiful, thoughtful post, your long friendship with her, and your concerns and reflections.

There is nothing to feel sad about. Her path is her path so she may learn. We can find joy in that! Everyone is growing, everyone is evolving!

Yes, she is "behind" you from a time-plane view. And she is precisely when she needs to be from a space-view (eternal) perspective. To question another's path, to feel sad, or see her as trapped, or feel anything other than Love for that Soul, is in a way to play God. Only "God" would ever know what she should and shouldn't be up to in every single moment of HER Soul existence. :)

Just my perspective is all HW. Love! Thank you for that post, a loving read indeed!

Thank you for your kind words, however at times I can't help but feel sad for my friend. She visits the graves of her parents regularly and thinks they will be there until their souls are freed by Judgement Day. Oh dear.... I have read in various spiritual writings that this sort of negative thinking can have the effect of holding back the spirit of their loved one, who is soooooo NOT in that rotting box!

However, I hear what you are saying, she is on the path that is right for her and I have to just keep holding her in the light in the hope that the regular bouts of depression from which she suffers will one day be lifted.

Who was it talking about earth being hell?! Our planet is a thing of immeasurable beauty. It's mankind who creates the hell here!
Old 31-12-2020, 03:49 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Wanderer
I have to just keep holding her in the light in the hope that the regular bouts of depression from which she suffers will one day be lifted.
This to me is a loving thing. Compassion and Mercy, yes, always! :) Acts of helpful kindness. I weep often at the great sadness in the world, yet I always weep in joy, overcome completely at the Glory of Creation, of the impossible Beauty of being a Human Being. The Incarnation Cauldron. It is tough! And it is a good tough! :) Knowing we are Eternal Souls, which is what I carry as my wisdom, was key to my choosing to accept this great Soul challenge, this lifetime. We always have free choice.

Compassion and Mercy, yes, always! Sadness as support for their lonely, painful plight. For me though, never sad for more than moments.

Sadness for another's unconsciousness? No, I cannot. It would mean me knowing I know what's best for that Soul. And I do not! :)

Thank you for that awesome reply, HW.
Old 31-12-2020, 09:46 PM
Pathfinder

Love your username, Love-is-All! (Sorry, my laptop doesn't do wiggly lines....)

In moments of fear or doubt, it's one of my go-to affirmations. However, sorry, that comment is a bit off-topic
Old 03-01-2021, 05:41 AM
Master
If religion is depressing, why stay with that religion?

I find the various religions interesting especially when you engage in conversation both parties can enjoy.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-01-2021, 07:13 AM
Master

If you do not like religion, do not get involved. No one is forcing you into religion. My mother bought me up to go to church when I was growing up. As an adult I have free will so I do not go to church and I believe what I want to believe.
Old 03-01-2021, 10:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
No one is forcing you into religion.

Most people are being forced into it, and told to believe in nonsense that can't be backed up by facts. It's called brainwashing, and (Islam aside, for now..) it is declining across the world.
Old 04-01-2021, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Wanderer
Oh by the way, as a Quaker apparently I shan't be granted access to the 'Kingdom of Heaven', wherever that is....

One of my side businesses is making duplicate keys of the keys used to get into Heaven.......

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.