Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Experiencer
Pool of spring water inside a vacation house

So I had a dream that my husband and I and our two kids (ages 5 and 2) were on vacation and had rented this little cottage in the mountains. One of the rooms was supposed to be a sitting room, but we noticed it had transformed. The periphery of the room was still a normal room (for instance, even the fireplace and hearth were intact), but in the center was a small body of water, kind of like a jacuzzi except there were no hard edges...the regular floor transitioned into this water subtly. Anyway, it came to me that the water was spring water and the bottom of the pool felt like mud, but it was actually volcanic ash. When I realized this I noticed there were heaps of the volcanic ash on the hearth of the fireplace. I picked up a big handful and started rubbing it on my torso because I felt like it was going to help me (with what problem I don’t know). Then we all started soaking in the pool as a leisure activity.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Master
i no watr meens emsosn it udz duz
maby i sokin up thngs for real

sorry not gud it intetn dreams juts dreams dreams

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Experiencer
That’s true. Maybe it’s saying something about my emotional state.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator
Mountains represent our challenges in life. In this instance you were in a sitting room with water. This could indicate that the challenge has to do with sitting with your emotions. Getting immersed in them so that you can get to the bottom of why they have occurred. Mud can represent a blight on our character and ash is the residual matter after a volcanic explosion or an angry outburst. Do you have a tendency to hold everything in until you explode? You may feel as though your character is being attacked at times and flip out as a result. This is a normal healthy response to a threat but many spiritual loving people see all forms of anger as bad. This creates an unhealthy relationship to anger that can lead to the suppression and ultimate explosion of our feelings. Our propensity to avoid being mean people can actually leave us vulnerable to exploding because emotions do not go away simply because we suppress them. They need an outlet and expression to flow in a healthy way but most of us are not taught how to handle emotion especially anger in a healthy way. Anger isn't bad. Anger is really just a sign a boundary has been crossed. It doesn't make us bad people. So take some time to assess your relationship with anger and see if you need to make peace with it. Maybe the previous dream is showing you that you can feel when your emotions are starting to build so you can process them before they grow out of control.

If you don't sense this is you then I would watch taking on other peoples anger. You don't need to take the blame and put your character down because someone else can't control or manage their angry outbursts. You may feel this will solve the problem of why someone is upset but it won't. You aren't to blame for anything anyone does but yourself and you are not responsible for cleaning up or taking on their mess.

I know having small children can be difficult. They can have a tendency to throw temper tantrums so the dream may be saying you believe you are responsible for how they behave and are seeing it as a reflection of your parenting skills when it isn't. The more you can separate yourself from being responsible for your children's anger and tantrums the better you will be at teaching them how to cope with adversity. Maybe the previous dream was saying you can sense when your child's mood is off and to address it at that point before a blow up occurs.

So a couple of angles to consider. Maybe one will resonate.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:23 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
so the aggressive universe mentioned in your yesterday's dream turned out to be the volcanic eruptions taking place in a holiday destination.

I don't watch the news, so I had no idea this was going on until I read your reply. That is terrible, and I hope everyone evacuated in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Mountains represent our challenges in life. In this instance you were in a sitting room with water. This could indicate that the challenge has to do with sitting with your emotions. Getting immersed in them so that you can get to the bottom of why they have occurred. Mud can represent a blight on our character and ash is the residual matter after a volcanic explosion or an angry outburst. Do you have a tendency to hold everything in until you explode? You may feel as though your character is being attacked at times and flip out as a result. This is a normal healthy response to a threat but many spiritual loving people see all forms of anger as bad. This creates an unhealthy relationship to anger that can lead to the suppression and ultimate explosion of our feelings. Our propensity to avoid being mean people can actually leave us vulnerable to exploding because emotions do not go away simply because we suppress them. They need an outlet and expression to flow in a healthy way but most of us are not taught how to handle emotion especially anger in a healthy way. Anger isn't bad. Anger is really just a sign a boundary has been crossed. It doesn't make us bad people. So take some time to assess your relationship with anger and see if you need to make peace with it. Maybe the previous dream is showing you that you can feel when your emotions are starting to build so you can process them before they grow out of control.

This is wise advice. I do tend to minimize my emotions, almost disregarding them as unimportant. I am a very rational and decisive person, very matter-of-fact, and I try to think things through logically. I usually brush emotions aside. I think it would be a good idea going forward to really acknowledge my emotions and give them the consideration they are due.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I know having small children can be difficult. They can have a tendency to throw temper tantrums so the dream may be saying you believe you are responsible for how they behave and are seeing it as a reflection of your parenting skills when it isn't. The more you can separate yourself from being responsible for your children's anger and tantrums the better you will be at teaching them how to cope with adversity. Maybe the previous dream was saying you can sense when your child's mood is off and to address it at that point before a blow up occurs.

This is also a good point. I am currently struggling with balance between their two personalities. My older child gets frustrated by the toddler when she does "toddler things," and I am having a lot of trouble helping them interact with each other. Their levels of development are so different...