Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasc345
Just to be clear, I heard the voice in my head... like telepathy, but a really very clear voice of a woman, like if someone was talking to me.
Can it be someone talking to me through telepathy and just telling me the information?

I guess you'll soon find out, come Christmas. In the meantime, pay no heed to tall tales and speculations, for everyone else is just as uncertain as you are.
Old 12-11-2015, 02:57 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I guess you'll soon find out, come Christmas. In the meantime, pay no heed to tall tales and speculations, for everyone else is just as uncertain as you are.

haha thanks!
Old 14-11-2015, 12:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Don't think that you guide is wrong. Look at it like this: do you feel something when when you get information from him/her? Do you feel like you can trust it? Is it saying something useful? Remember, it is your guide so trust your instinct it is the only thing that will help you. Don't doubt yourself there is no need for that.
Old 18-11-2015, 02:40 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
Guides are right except for when it comes to future predictions, because the future always has the option to change and people have free will which can change the future.
Your guide may be right in the moment, but any given action can change the future from now until then, so do not get your hopes up. Whenever there is a future prediction, realize that there is a 50% chance that it may or may not happen based on all the variables involved.

Also, your guides are always right but you may not be very good at hearing them, so you can hear them wrong and misinterpret messages if you haven't mastered clairudience and clairovoyance and even experienced masters can still misinterpret messages, they just have the skills and know how to be able to translate. 99% percent of the time, it's not "evil" spirits intervening, it's your own mind.

This really sums it up. Great clarification .

I would be inclined to just keep an open mind. What will happen will happen. Your Guide might be informing you so that you are "aware" of the possibility.

i have had that.
Old 18-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
Guides are right. Though to give specifics like that seems a bit odd.
Be careful that it isn't something else impersonating him/her.
I know, right? Seems 'different'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-11-2015, 02:57 PM
Master
Remember if you are seeing a guide your are experiencing separation.

Know that the things the guide may be telling you is influenced by your current level of depth.

A guide is really light. It is your local mind that is translating it into visions and sound. It is filtered by your current level.

I have not ever seen a spirit guide advance someone to greater levels of depth.. fyi..

All the best.
Old 21-11-2015, 05:40 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Remember if you are seeing a guide your are experiencing separation.

Know that the things the guide may be telling you is influenced by your current level of depth.

A guide is really light. It is your local mind that is translating it into visions and sound. It is filtered by your current level.

I have not ever seen a spirit guide advance someone to greater levels of depth.. fyi..

All the best.

thanks, great point
Old 26-11-2015, 02:03 AM
Experiencer

A spiritual guide can't tell you what to do. They can guide you and that is it. You have free will.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Newbie ;)

spiritual guide

Like they were saying a true spiritual guide would only predict something if you asked him, other wise they gust guide, nudge or put a thought in your mind. A true spiritual gide if asked a perdiction can go to the Soul plane were the perdiction holds true cause it already happened, but in the lower plane in time and space the perdiction could change in time like the above ierson said
Old 02-12-2015, 04:18 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlvinW333
Like they were saying a true spiritual guide would only predict something if you asked him, other wise they gust guide, nudge or put a thought in your mind. A true spiritual gide if asked a perdiction can go to the Soul plane were the perdiction holds true cause it already happened, but in the lower plane in time and space the perdiction could change in time like the above ierson said

I agree.. My true main spirit guide does this..
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.