Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-07-2011, 01:34 AM
Moonangel

Angel money/luck spell

I wanted to share this story.. I found a spell scribbled on a piece of paper I had copied from somewhere ages ago, for money luck and decided to try it, this is what happend. I did the spell as described by asking for arch angel Micheals assistance, it was very quick and simple,took about ten mins. The following day a cheque came through the post for £125.00 that I have been attempting to get back from a credit card I had over paid on for around 18months.. Then the day after that I signed into my online banking to see that a child tax credit that we have previously been denied, had this time been agreed and that I would be recieving £62.00 pw from them........ Then the day after that, I signed into my online banking again, and the same tax people had paid in £1,000 that they owed us...

The spell seems to have worked

Has anyone else had such immidiate and constant sucsess?
Old 22-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Amazing Moonangel ! Another example of " ask and ye shall receive ".... hmm, want to share that spell ?

Dream Angel xx

ps I won't ask for any of your money

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Guide
Sharing is caring :)

Love and light
Elle
Old 22-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellespirit
Sharing is caring :)
nice !

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Medium_Laura

Yes, but not for money. For "Justice". My ex hired 2 hit men to murder me and my new husband. Thankfully he was caught and arrested because he actually hired a "snitch" in Detroit who he thought was a drug dealer.

The problem was this. He was an ex reserves police officer, upstanding citizen, Mr. Do-good. They were going to just let him go because it probably just was a one-time thing.

I knew it wasn't. So I did a spell for "Justice be done". If he was truly guilty, then I wanted him to be put away. The hearing was set for the following week.

Instead of getting zip or a mere "time served", he got 20 years for solicitation to commit murder 1st degree. Spells work, if you believe. :)
Old 22-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Deactivated Account

oh my goodness Laura ! I am so relieved to hear that spell worked for you, and that you are here with us today !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Moonangel

Wow medium Laura that is quite a story... im glad the spell worked.... I will pop back on later to share the spell when I have found it out of my box of tricks... :)
Old 22-07-2011, 03:40 PM
santacruz18

OMG Laura, very chilling story.
Yes Moonangel, if you mention something like this, you must share. We
can use all help we can get. LOL!
Old 22-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Moonangel

Ok here is the spell. On a sunday you will need, 1 piece of citrine to attract money,1gold candle, 1 silver coin, an oil burner and frankinsence oil.

On the first stroke of midnight, light the oil burner and gold candle, hold the silver coin in your right hand as you gaze into the flame, repeat the angel invocation....

Arch angel Micheal I invoke thee to grant my wish and ease my plight, money luck not greed, enough to fulfill my needs, grant my wish and I will remember to give as I have recieved, so mote it be.

Thank the arch angel for helping you, allow the candle to burn down, keep the silver coin and citrine together in your purse.

Good luck x x
Old 22-07-2011, 09:55 PM
Medium_Laura

Thanks all. I guess I was needed :) Thanks for the money spell Moon :)