Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 17-11-2010, 01:49 PM
eternaLight

YES!

I LOVE these affirmations:

IAM THAT

IAM all things.
IAM illumines me.
IAM the Beginning Light.
IAM full of GOD Light now.
IAM is the Activity of GOD.
IAM obeys the Light of GOD.
IAM the Clear Light of Purity.
IAM the Ascension in the Light.
IAM this Pure Light right here in action.
IAM the Searchlight of my Mighty Soul.
IAM happy Loving Light Rays everywhere.
IAM surrounds me with Loving Light Rays.
IAM Pleasant reports in all sense exposure.
IAM striving for the Light in unlimited action.
IAM happy in my exalted awareness of Light.
IAM working for the Sun in ceaseless Energy.
IAM Loving Power Energies there in each one.
IAM the Holy Radiance obeying here in energy.
IAM the Light of GOD THAT always succeeds.
IAM Loving Power Light Rays there in each one.
IAM the Pure Radiance of Divine Love ever acting.
IAM now the Transfiguration of this body and mind.
IAM my ability of that Blazing Scepter of Dominion.
IAM the Light of Society.
IAM Dazzling Brilliance inviting me to learn perfection.
IAM this Clean Freshness perfecting here at this moment.
IAM radiant luminous light uplifting everything around me.
IAM climbing into the Brilliance in unbounded Dimensions.
IAM reaching toward the Sun in my Omniscient Star Body.
IAM the Clear Luminosity properly functioning in this deed.
IAM the Ascension in the ocean of Light in the air about me.
IAM the Light of Youth from Inner GOD Shining through me.
IAM the miracle working power of Light in my thought climate.
IAM the Might THAT announces the Divine Word through me.
IAM this Marvelous Brilliance performing excellence this minute.
IAM the Enlightening Revealing Presence manifest with full power.
IAM this Pure Inspiration causing greatness to manifest here now.
IAM reaching through me to reveal the Light of Infinite Creativity.
IAM diving for the Kingdom in the perpetual motion of my prayers.
IAM Transcendent Energies instantly cleansing thoughts and things.
IAM ONE Soul rich in the Shining Beauty of all GOD's Abundance.
IAM raising the Radiance of my Star Body into Total Brilliant Truth.
IAM adorned in the Light of the Transcendent Glory of my GOD Self.
IAM radiant luminous light perfecting every ideal within and around me.
IAM the Divine Body of Truth, the Incomprehensible Boundless Light within.
IAM Prospering me in all the Powers of the Loving Light Rays of Immortal Joy.
IAM Enlivening the neutrinos in this room and into every room in which I enter.
IAM flourishing in each ability of the Adorable Bright Light of Eternal Blessings.
IAM the Glorious Light of my Star Body that quickens into a dazzling Radiance.
IAM brings the absolute perfection to shine through the individual into the world.
IAM my Love, blossoming cheerfulness, fresh energies and evolutionary fortitude.
IAM enriching in every activity of the Passionate Illumination of Perpetual Happiness.
IAM always this Wondrous gentleness, love, illumination and obedience to GOD Mind.
IAM the Powerful Remarkable Sphere of Invulnerability THAT is reflective and loves me.
IAM the Transfiguring Power; IAM God's Mighty Energy, GOD's Uplifting Flame each hour.
IAM the Vigorous Mystical Air of Safety enfolding me THAT is Unyielding and enlightens me.
IAM blossoming in the Ultimate Strength of the Charming Christ Brilliance of Everlasting Bliss.
IAM a Dazzling Ray of Pure sunny Light shining out from the Center of the Solar part of my body.
IAM the Sturdy Supernatural Shield of Love embracing me THAT is impregnable and brightens me.
IAM increasing wholly in the Divine Virtues of the Pleasant Healing Stars of the Godly Angel Places.
IAM the Opulent Superhuman Vortex of Peace THAT Shepherds me magnificently and bilocates me.
IAM the Full Immaculate Periphery of Shelter encasing me THAT is Victoriously deferring obstruction.
IAM the Great Miraculous Aura of Preservation surrounding me THAT is Unmoveable and Illumines me.
IAM the Sturdy Supernatural Shield of Love embracing me THAT is impregnable and prevents any invasion.
IAM the Wholesome Transcendental Ring of Security enclosing me THAT is Unconquerable and Transfigures me.

Old 25-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Link

I thought this group would enjoy this:

http://news.bbc5.tv/story/consciousness-mind-over-matter

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-12-2010, 02:31 AM
Master
This says it well:

"Spirit is the life, mind is the builder, physical is the result."

- Edgar Cayce

Xan

Old 01-12-2010, 02:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I thought this group would enjoy this:

http://news.bbc5.tv/story/consciousness-mind-over-matter

Excellent video clip, Miss H. Thanks.

Xan

Old 25-12-2010, 11:08 PM
Master
bringing this up...

Old 28-12-2010, 06:33 AM
bluelight

Very good work Xan.... as allways-very helpfull article:)
Old 28-12-2010, 03:15 PM
3dnow

Hi Xan,

Thanks for the article, I have two questions:

First, if we experience bad things in response to negative beliefs and thoughts, then the universe is a should neutral thing, like a tool. So say God/universe is love, so why do we experience bad things?

Secondly, I think belief in God is only a limitation to our affirmations. Because by believing God we are adding a condition like "if God accepts what I want or if God loves me enough to help me"... Is that true?

Thanks,

3dnow
Old 28-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Happyheart

Thanks for this article Xan so many good points - I firmly believe in positive thought, but sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the everyday things, and forget.... Thanks for the reminder

love Happyheartxxx
Old 29-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
I have two questions:

First, if we experience bad things in response to negative beliefs and thoughts, then the universe is a neutral thing, like a tool. So say God/universe is love, so why do we experience bad things?

These are good questions, 3d.

Another way of understanding how neutral the universe/God is, is IT responds with 'yes' to everything. It is only mirroring our beliefs and expectations back to us, through the experiences of our lives. What we put out comes back to us, one way or another. This is our creative power, manifesting unconsciously.

So when we have negative patterns of thought, belief and feeling - conscious or unconscious - the universe reflects it.
This can be very frustrating until we realize that we are merely seeing what calls for healing and release. And recognize that we grow and evolve the most from our challenges.

Then we may learn how to truly change our minds and feeling patterns, and existence mirrors our new view of ourselves and of life.

Then we may go for discovering our true nature, and gradually rise above all mind patterns by surrendering into that pure awareness and love.

Quote:
Secondly, I think belief in God is only a limitation to our affirmations. Because by believing God we are adding a condition like "if God accepts what I want or if God loves me enough to help me"... Is that true?

Any beliefs that 'God' doesn't accept us, or that God's love is conditional, are false. This is how we project our own limited human ability to accept and love onto infinite beingness.

Instead, we may become aware of and allow the pure love and total acceptance that is inherent in all existence... within us

blessings

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 29-12-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Old 30-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Shen Mashel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
These are good questions, 3d.

Another way of understanding how neutral the universe/God is, is IT responds with 'yes' to everything. It is only mirroring our beliefs and expectations back to us, through the experiences of our lives. What we put out comes back to us, one way or another. This is our creative power, manifesting unconsciously.

So when we have negative patterns of thought, belief and feeling - conscious or unconscious - the universe reflects it.
This can be very frustrating until we realize that we are merely seeing what calls for healing and release. And recognize that we grow and evolve the most from our challenges.

Then we may learn how to truly change our minds and feeling patterns, and existence mirrors our new view of ourselves and of life.

Then we may go for discovering our true nature, and gradually rise above all mind patterns by surrendering into that pure awareness and love.

Any beliefs that 'God' doesn't accept us, or that God's love is conditional, are false. This is how we project our own limited human ability to accept and love onto infinite beingness.

Instead, we may become aware of and allow the pure love and total acceptance that is inherent in all existence... within us

blessings

Xan

I have to agree again with everything you have said.
God's love is unconditional and i know it so well.And also by really merging with your inner self after a road of inner discovery is something so incredible.Believe it :)