Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-09-2020, 06:36 PM
asearcher

Only great tenderness - twin flame?

Know (edited from Met to Know as it gave the wrong impression I just met someone) someone and we have great tenderness for each other and immediate understanding and no excitement - could this be a twin flame? I can't express it very well in words, only in feeling, and it feels as if this person is "me", only not, if you know what I mean? Never had that kind of energy with someone else.

This person visit me in dreams and meditation state before I knew this person existed.

I think this person is aware of it's own gift and wanted to wake me up to mine but I was too frighten off and would tell this someone to please, go away.

This person is in real life encouraging, and even when angry or frustrated, is nice to me.

Last edited by asearcher : 17-09-2020 at 07:30 PM.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Master
I mean no disrespect, but wasn't it barely a week ago that you thought this with another person?
I also wonder why you are so focused on someone being your TF or not. Why not just enjoy a connection and see where it goes? It almost seems / feels you are searching for it, which usually is not how it works with a TF.

Apart from these questions it sounds more like a Soulmate. Again, why not be happy with a connection. In essence it doesn't matter what you and another are, happiness in life trumps everything. And if he's just a friend, the same goes. Enjoy that :)
Good luck.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:33 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I mean no disrespect, but wasn't it barely a week ago that you thought this with another person?
I also wonder why you are so focused on someone being your TF or not. Why not just enjoy a connection and see where it goes? It almost seems / feels you are searching for it, which usually is not how it works with a TF.

Apart from these questions it sounds more like a Soulmate. Again, why not be happy with a connection. In essence it doesn't matter what you and another are, happiness in life trumps everything. And if he's just a friend, the same goes. Enjoy that :)
Good luck.
Wrong choice of words on my part, I apologize. Not met as in I recently met this person, know is a better word for it. True, would like to know what this twin flame connection is about - how it feels to meet oneself, but true too what you say one should just enjoy it.
Old 17-09-2020, 08:39 PM
Master
I understand you wanting to know what it's like but I think if you put too much emphasis on finding him you actually block it. Most of the time TFs meet entirely out of the blue, like they also say is the way one finds love: when you're not looking for it.
I think many TFs that are together in a great relationship aren't even aware they're TFs. I have asked a number of people of whom I'm certain they're TFs. Most haven't even heard of it!
It's also not the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it comes with challenges of its own.

Maybe you could do a meditation on it? Ask to meet him in meditation, and then don't focus on what he looks like, just go for the feeling.
If you're creative you can even get more clarity of how close he is to you, or not. Just by paying attention to how far away he is in the meditation, whether he comes closer or waves from a distance, whether he looks at you or has his back turned, whether he's in the shadows and so on and so forth.
I've done that with a new lover I hoped to find and it proved to be very helpful!
Also make sure you are on the highest vibration possible, in other words: be as happy and joyful as can be, whether you will find your TF or not. That is especially important so you don't waste valuable time of your life that never can be retrieved, waiting on something to happen that may not happen.
Like I said: happiness in life trumps all! Imagine being totally over the moon with a great Soulmate! Then who cares about a TF?
See my point?
Old 17-09-2020, 08:42 PM
Master
PS not trying to talk you out of it, just trying to make you a little more relaxed about the whole thing!
Old 18-09-2020, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
When I first met this person I was uncomfortable, but then it was replaced by sudden peace and tenderness and has remained this way, but I never forget when we first were introduced, I was about to take 2 feet back. This person has psychic abilities, I've gathered over time. It was trying to help me with something even way before we met through the dreams and meditations, it can too turn into nightmare when he tries to help, and he tried to show me my gift, as if he already knew it, but I thought he was bad and told him to please, leave me alone, but he was trying to show me too how to empower myself. Paranormal activity has hit the roof few times when we are in the same room, but no more.

One time when I thought of him it came through immediately - the connection - close to channeling? Like he was instantly there. So I don't do that no more, it's just weird, ha ha.

He is always turn so he can see me, but in that different state his eyes look slightly different, can't explain it better than that. It is often me who turn away from him because his eyes are so strong.

One time something happened in that state, something he held, an unusual thing that I can't say I have seen before or knew what it was exactly. Next day when we meet he pulled it out to show me. Don't know if I predicted that would happen or if he was trying to show me we had a real connection in that state and here is the proof - kinda.

Too he seem to have in some mysterious way predict what is going to happen next so he prepares himself. This could be him sensing where I am (one time I was in a room that suddenly the door refused to open no matter what I did, and he got me out of that one, no one knew I was even there, perhaps he had seen me before without me knowing? I mean, that is possible, doesn't have to something psychic really, except only he knew right off the bat that I was locked in before even I knew the seriousness in it). Another example is that before I even know I am at risk at dropping something, he has already placed himself in position to pick it up.

Usually he comes by and skip the hi and how are you kind of thing, just continue on a sentence.

From my understanding twin flames can be anything - parents, siblings, friends, same or opposite gender, but most emphasize on it being romantic, from what I have read here? This is not romantic.

But I get it - just enjoy the show. Thank you :)
No, they can not be a parent, sibling, just friend, nor the same gender.
You were/are one, one soul, if you're the feminine they are the masculine half. How do you see that work with a parent or sibling? The subconscious longing to go home, to be with our other half, that began we were split, is incredibly powerful. When you come together you want to reunite, be close, touch, feel, merge. Do you see yourself do that with a parent or sibling or friend? Even with a sibling or parent you have a 'zone', a personal distance that you need the other to keep in order to feel comfy. Does that sound like TFs?

It is not merely romantic although most everyone wants to latch on to that idea. There's a higher purpose involved, which is why you only are a TF and ready to meet your other TF half when you've gone through enough growth & development. Not just this life, but in previous ones too. Otherwise you're not ready to handle A) the higher connection and B) the higher purpose that comes with it.
Most people think it's the ultimate romantic love relationship that lasts forever and you walk hand in hand into the sunset and live happily ever after. That's why they latch onto it, which at the same time shows they're not ready for a TF connection yet: if you need to latch onto something in order to feel good and safe you're not ready for it.

I wouldn't make too much of what you read here. Without wanting to upset or offend anyone, if you pay attention to what they write, how they write and what they are really saying... very few are at a level of understand what TFs are about. It's straight back to what I said above about the 'live happily ever after' dream.
And many that post in here have (serious) mental health issues. Not what I'm making up, their own words.
Take what you read here with a huge pinch of salt and find more reliable sources. (people who desperately try or want to be something aren't great sources).

Old 18-09-2020, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for explaining
You're most welcome. I do wish you all the best and that you find this wonderful romantic partner!
Old 18-09-2020, 06:30 PM
janielee

Just curious - where is the father of your child, asearcher?
Old 19-09-2020, 06:31 PM
janielee

OK Thanks asearcher.
Old 19-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you so much. Could be I mistook the term twin flame of feeling you were the same (but minus any romantic feeling), but more like sister and brother, could be too because he seem to have spiritually developed that it strengthen the connection. I do have a romantic partner in my life, but despite our love I don't think we can be considered twin flames, more soulmates. Now I know at least more about what twin flames is about.
Oh right. Well, then pray you do not meet your TF ever when you are already in a relationship :) It will only make things very difficult. And if your happy with your partner... enjoy that!
TF is indeed no way near brother & sister. It's the most intense and powerful connection between masculine & feminine with the deep click, chemistry, deep longing to merge in every way possible, to be together, to kiss, touch, love, make love and so on.

Love your man and what I understand the child you have together :) Be happy!! Romantic love comes in many shapes and forms and all that matters is that you're happy.