Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-11-2019, 07:58 PM
Master
Love, LoA, visualisation to get ready again

Few years ago I used LoA and visualisation to attract a partner. The idea was to visualise him already there and to really feel that. That feeling part is what it's all about as that puts you in the right vibration which then in turn helps to attract him in.
So I did that, while doing dishes and cooking, I even made the table (which I didn't really ever do) and set it for two, including wine glasses and lit candles. I did close the curtains so my neighbours who's quite nosy wouldn't see me and think I'd gone mad, hihi.
I was really into the feeling of this great guy being with me at the other side of the table, chatting, glances and smiles and so on. I ended up feeling on top of the world, dancing as I cleared the table. It was great!
Shortly thereafter I got involved with a man and it was great. But it ended anyways and it took me some time to get over it.
After a while I decided to try and do the same thing again. I couldn't get myself to do the table thing, but I wanted to visualise him there while shopping, cooking, while watching a movie etc. It didn't work. I just wasn't inspired and couldn't be bothered really...

But today... I was out for a brief walk and suddenly I thought of it again and felt like giving it a whirl. And dangit, it worked! It was great, fun, felt good, uplifted me tremendously and even got to an intimacy part in my head that felt great. I mean, wowza! It was like going from 0 to 60 in one go as literally a week ago I couldn't even make myself feel / see it at all.
Maybe I'm more ready than I was beginning to think.
And it's not like I feel like doing the entire table thing. Not yet. But I definitely will begin doing it more in between things and whilst doing things. Just because it makes me feel good!

Oh, and to illustrate how good a tool this is to see how ready you are:
A few years back I visualized him with me in the car on the way to the shops. I did that often and always felt great. Then I turned it into him being the partner I was living with. I almost hit the brakes! Instant resistance. Way way way too much!
So I knew that I wasn't quite ready for moving in with a guy yet. I turned it down a notch and made it the exclusive steady partner I was with but not having moved in together yet (plans there for the future though). That felt good again! Meaning I was ready for a steady relationship but not for the living together part.

Visualisation is such a great tool, handy for so many things!
Maybe, if you're looking for love as well, doing this can help you too.
For now I'm just glad I seem to have progressed, finally!
Old 22-11-2019, 09:47 PM
Suspended
Hi Crystal,

Thank you for sharing this and glad to hear that "you have progressed".

I will visualize him making the table, cooking and placing the dishes into the washing machine, while my person is just chilling out and having a great time.
Old 23-11-2019, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Hi Crystal,

Thank you for sharing this and glad to hear that "you have progressed".

I will visualize him making the table, cooking and placing the dishes into the washing machine, while my person is just chilling out and having a great time.
Not clear what whether you're making fun of me or not.
Old 23-11-2019, 06:04 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Not clear what whether you're making fun of me or not.

No, I am definitely not making fun of you Crystal.
This
is how my last experience was and not the only one that I quite enjoyed and want to experience this again with a different person this time. I am very serious in what I wrote and that indeed, I will be visualizing this.
Old 23-11-2019, 06:40 PM
Master
Okay, thanks for explaining :)
Old 23-11-2019, 07:14 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Okay, thanks for explaining :)

No problem.
Old 23-11-2019, 11:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Reading things like this make me smile... Theres no question that you had willed your intents into existence. Ive had a similar experience in the past myself. Its a beautiful feeling of being one with the universe.