Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-05-2020, 12:31 PM
Anala Anala is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Far, far, away...
Posts: 2,341
  Anala's Avatar
Elfinand one-Light, Sleep, oh precious sleep. This all feels like “The Princess and the Pea” and “Goldie Locks” sleep syndrome: too hot, too cold, too everything.
And yet awake on so many other levels! Oh the irony!

Wild Haired Woman perspective shift. I woke up blissed out on everyone, loving everyone, (even animals) heart wide open and gushing. Talking to strangers (and animals). In my world, not a very acceptable behavior, but people thought I was weird before... so,...

I still do not like some people’s behaviors,... but I still love their soul and see the multiple facets of them. :

Legrand, how blessed you were to have family to explain and love and accept, walking forward, knowing.
__________________
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. ~~ Pablo Picasso
“Where your fear is, there is your task.” ~~ Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-05-2020, 12:48 PM
Elfin
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Elfinand one-Light, Sleep, oh precious sleep. This all feels like “The Princess and the Pea” and “Goldie Locks” sleep syndrome: too hot, too cold, too everything.
And yet awake on so many other levels! Oh the irony!

Wild Haired Woman perspective shift. I woke up blissed out on everyone, loving everyone, (even animals) heart wide open and gushing. Talking to strangers (and animals). In my world, not a very acceptable behavior, but people thought I was weird before... so,...

I still do not like some people’s behaviors,... but I still love their soul and see the multiple facets of them. :

Legrand, how blessed you were to have family to explain and love and accept, walking forward, knowing.
Hi there ... And yes we are normal to us!!! My other half tells me (when I've kept him awake all night with my inability to sleep.... Or forgot he was there and still flung arm across his side , whacking him across head)...that I am just like the princess with the pea lol... And yes .. Legrand had such a priveledged wonderful experience.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-05-2020, 12:49 PM
Elfin
Posts: n/a
 
So where do we begin the the rest of it???? And who wants to go first??? Lol.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-05-2020, 01:56 PM
WildHairedWoman WildHairedWoman is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 466
 
@Elfin and @one-light have either of you thought about doing Hatha Yoga? It seems like it would be a pracatice that would help you with your sleep, as well as buying a better mattress. (I don't know what kind of mattress you have, just a suggestion if you have an old mattress or a cheap mattress). "Awakening" does NOT have to be physically painful and it is enhanced with good sleep and in fact I would question whether you are acting out bliss bunny mentality to shirk some responsibility that you have for maintaining your health.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-05-2020, 02:48 PM
one-light one-light is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: England, UK - Up North
Posts: 1,704
  one-light's Avatar
It was a very traumatic time for me awakening when it was at its most intense, we are all still learning and Awakening - but I say to new people here 'and looking on' going through it now, that it will get easier - you have to look up keeping the mind strong, you will find information that will help.

Below is some of my better sleep information from my local talks, that could assist people in the early stages. When I was at my worst with it, I had one thing that used to help me - I had 4 positions of sleep, left side, right side, belly, back... So as a treat and to keep me sane during those long hours awake and going through stuff I didn't understand!!! I would say after half an hour pondering, thinking, wondering - I would say to myself lets turn over for a treat - thats how difficult it can be...

-------

You can use mind power to imagine flying around the park, or side of a canal or on a beach, or for instance over a golf course, or down by a river. All this is to keep the mind busy with nice thoughts, to stop it wandering off thinking of day to day problems, which to be honest can be sorted out tomorrow, better to get good sleep.

So, imagine preparing yourself a nice big zero calorie chocolate cake, nicely finished off with chocolate all around the sides and chocolate covered all over the top - or you can think of a walnut cake or a lemon drizzle cake, and neatly sliced into 8 sections...

Then using your mind, imagine flying or floating around your local park with a film star if you want to, eating cake, in which ever order you like - set the scene to create your play as in theater or on TV, you will have time to do this while lying awake, the goal here is to make it a short one to be continued.

If that doesn't work - a nice ice cream with a flake in it, tastes lovely.
__________________
....

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-05-2020, 04:55 PM
one-light one-light is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: England, UK - Up North
Posts: 1,704
  one-light's Avatar
The last message I posted on here just above... my message counter read 999 - and I know it will have gone up by the time some read this, but its a message to all, that we each 'individually' have our own spiritual support. A year ago when I joined this wonderful forum I was also about to do my first ever free of cost 'power of the mind / self healing talks' here in my own town. And I wondered if on the eve of the first one last May, if my spiritual support might show a sign they were celebrating with me that it was booked as it was the eve of it - and they did - lights and celebrations between us.

A few years ago when I was delivering church invitation flyers to 100 shops in my town, I remember saying to my dear friend Fred who has now passed God bless him.. I was saying that I used to print, cut and deliver approx 800 flyers every three weeks, that I think I passed the 10.000 mark this week and there were no celebrations lol, no balloons, no fireworks, nothing - or maybe there was a sign and I didn't see, not so aware in those days.

The reason I say this is, to people who don't realise, when you are helping someone shall we say who is sick, and you work hard - look for signs, they are there from your support - just look.

So last night, my counter read 995, and I was thinking I might get to the 1000 required to be a Master on here today. and I was wondering if something might happen as in some sort of a sign, to show my spiritual support were close so to speak, watching closely...

Today after texting someone, that knows i'm on here that I was on 999, won't mention a name in case of embarrassment - just after that I go in my garden, and I hear a bee buzzing - I look closer and its 2 bees mating - so I shout to wife come look at this and they were mating and buzzing - in 100+ years between us as adults on this planet, neither have ever seen this happen before. Not only that but on returning for a second look, and still at it they were, and I look up and say a thank you x - immediately 2 crows come to the fence 'thud' both same time, you couldn't write it as they say... So thank you to my beautiful spiritual support who are always with me, protecting and guiding me xxx

It'll mean nothing to some, means everything to me... Amazing it happens on the 75th anniversary of peace, I didn't plan it to this date, just coincidence as some would say... Oh and i'll just add this as well, just after messaging all of this, turned my radio up - song, words immediately came on 'fantastic day' - that'll be coincidence to some as well then...
__________________
....

My quote... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey to pick you up if you fall - but I will shine a light and show people many times - you can, or should go this way...
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-05-2020, 05:24 PM
Elfin
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
The last message I posted on here just above... my message counter read 999 - and I know it will have gone up by the time some read this, but its a message to all, that we each 'individually' have our own spiritual support. A year ago when I joined this wonderful forum I was also about to do my first ever free of cost 'power of the mind / self healing talks' here in my own town. And I wondered if on the eve of the first one last May, if my spiritual support might show a sign they were celebrating with me that it was booked as it was the eve of it - and they did - lights and celebrations between us.

A few years ago when I was delivering church invitation flyers to 100 shops in my town, I remember saying to my dear friend Fred who has now passed God bless him.. I was saying that I used to print, cut and deliver approx 800 flyers every three weeks, that I think I passed the 10.000 mark this week and there were no celebrations lol, no balloons, no fireworks, nothing - or maybe there was a sign and I didn't see, not so aware in those days.

The reason I say this is, to people who don't realise, when you are helping someone shall we say who is sick, and you work hard - look for signs, they are there from your support - just look.

So last night, my counter read 995, and I was thinking I might get to the 1000 required to be a Master on here today. and I was wondering if something might happen as in some sort of a sign, to show my spiritual support were close so to speak, watching closely...

Today after texting someone, that knows i'm on here that I was on 999, won't mention a name in case of embarrassment - just after that I go in my garden, and I hear a bee buzzing - I look closer and its 2 bees mating - so I shout to wife come look at this and they were mating and buzzing - in 100+ years between us as adults on this planet, neither have ever seen this happen before. Not only that but on returning for a second look, and still at it they were, and I look up and say a thank you x - immediately 2 crows come to the fence 'thud' both same time, you couldn't write it as they say... So thank you to my beautiful spiritual support who are always with me, protecting and guiding me xxx

It'll mean nothing to some, means everything to me... Amazing it happens on the 75th anniversary of peace, I didn't plan it to this date, just coincidence as some would say... Oh and i'll just add this as well, just after messaging all of this, turned my radio up - song, words immediately came on 'fantastic day' - that'll be coincidence to some as well then...
Hi one-light. Congratulations on your 1000. I haven't been on here long enough to know about these things, but lovely story. And yes timing with Ve day. Love your tale of the bees!! Never seen that either. Are they still "at it" lol. Best of wishes.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-05-2020, 11:40 PM
Native spirit Native spirit is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,396
  Native spirit's Avatar
For myself everything was so different. I was born with my gifts I thought everybody could see the people that I could see.
My guide made himself known to me at a very early age.
I always used to see a little boy I always thought he looked as though I should know him. I used to speak with him,until one day I saw a photograph of the little boy. when I was in my grandmothers. I asked her who he was.
That is when she told me. He is my Brother. he drowned aged 4 just as I was about to be Born.
it stopped the contractions and the nurse was just staring. she told my mother that a golden glow covered her whole stomach.
When I was finally born . I was so in tune with others thoughts and feelings I knew things that nobody could know.
I always Feel Nature is my home ,so I cant say when I had a spiritual Awakening as I have always been aware of it


Namaste
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-05-2020, 02:48 AM
Anala Anala is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Far, far, away...
Posts: 2,341
  Anala's Avatar
I hope you do not mind my saying, that is beautiful, Native spirit


Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
For myself everything was so different. I was born with my gifts I thought everybody could see the people that I could see.
My guide made himself known to me at a very early age.
I always used to see a little boy I always thought he looked as though I should know him. I used to speak with him,until one day I saw a photograph of the little boy. when I was in my grandmothers. I asked her who he was.
That is when she told me. He is my Brother. he drowned aged 4 just as I was about to be Born.
it stopped the contractions and the nurse was just staring. she told my mother that a golden glow covered her whole stomach.
When I was finally born . I was so in tune with others thoughts and feelings I knew things that nobody could know.
I always Feel Nature is my home ,so I cant say when I had a spiritual Awakening as I have always been aware of it


Namaste
__________________
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. ~~ Pablo Picasso
“Where your fear is, there is your task.” ~~ Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-05-2020, 07:06 AM
Elfin
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
@Elfin and @one-light have either of you thought about doing Hatha Yoga? It seems like it would be a pracatice that would help you with your sleep, as well as buying a better mattress. (I don't know what kind of mattress you have, just a suggestion if you have an old mattress or a cheap mattress). "Awakening" does NOT have to be physically painful and it is enhanced with good sleep and in fact I would question whether you are acting out bliss bunny mentality to shirk some responsibility that you have for maintaining your health.
Hi.. all very valid points. My bed/ mattress are fine, although I did try different things with pillows, toppers etc, but nothing helped. I haven't tried the yoga. I am lucky to have beach on doorstep. It's very private. Large rocks to sit on just as tide is going out. I sit and focus on the waves . It is so peaceful. At night I meditate when in right frame if mind. I can be in a deep sleep ,dreaming , and then my eyes just open and I'm wide awake. It's really bizarre. Also I don't think lockdown is helping as I'm not as active. Under normal circumstances I'm busy living away at my son's for several days a week caring for my toddler grandson , which is quite hard work! And with regard to possible health issues , I would agree that if there are any symptoms don't automatically assume it is awakening symptom. Sometimes it might possibly be a medical concern.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums