Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 14-12-2019, 04:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Could you explain how the real HuMans were created on or in a star
and a very bright one at that?
I want to understand it, thanks.

Hey Miss Hepburn, I noticed that another tread was talking about something quite similar to this. In Science and Spirituality the current tread Quantum Fields. In that thread I asked to know more because some of the terminology and concepts where a bit different than I was used to, so that person provided the following link which has a lot of interesting things to it.
http://www.lawofone.info Within the link I read a section about different densities - https://www.lawofone.info/c/Densities?su=Sixth#Sixth - within the description of the sixth density there was stuff which I think would relate to your question of this thread about humans and the sun.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 14-12-2019, 06:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
God is whatever you imagine him/her to be.
Ask a person who is their God?

You get a blank face.

Let's say they are a Christian.

Ask them what is their God's name.

You get a blank face.

The word for God in Hebrew is Elohim. First usage is in Genesis 1:1.

Ask them if they know that.

Another blank face.

Ask them what is God's name?

Another blank face.

In Hebrew it is Yahweh. In English. if it is ever used, it normally is Jehovah (Exodus 6:3).

I would say most people do not know their God/god/Gods/gods.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-12-2019, 08:38 PM
MAYA EL

Ask a Christian if there sure gods name is jehovah and the stair (then I tell them It's not jehovah because the J didn't exist until around 1534AD and was never a part of the Hebrew or Greek alphabet. )
Old 14-12-2019, 08:45 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Ask a Christian if there sure gods name is jehovah and the stair (then I tell them It's not jehovah because the J didn't exist until around 1534AD and was never a part of the Hebrew or Greek alphabet. )
YHVH means the same thing no?
Old 14-12-2019, 09:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
This is only my own personal, experiential take on it and in no way is it meant to be the definitive or even the ultimate take on it.

God is the most skilled, brilliant and effulgent of all the multi-dimensional energetic beings...a conscious, self aware presence of pure, uncorrupted and unconditional Light and Love and yet, He is not limited to or by any description of "Him" for what God IS just goes on forever.

I say "Him" because this energy I feel has a masculine quality, although at times I have also felt it as a female energy - as many also do, however God has no gender...and in saying that, God can appear to the aspirant as having gender or no gender..in fact, God is the ultimate shape-shifting creature, appearing as many things simultaneously as if to constantly trick us into believing that it is NOT God.

The experience of God can either be localised or universal and there is no Paradox between any Duality when it includes God as the "wild card" singularity....in fact, God is the ultimate singularity...Generator, Operator, Destroyer all rolled into one and yet beyond any definition, even though He can also be confined to an ideology if that is the only way a "concept" of a Divine Being can ever be understood and for most, this is a question of faith more than of science.

I could spend all day here talking about God...giving a description...and I still wouldn't have even begun and yet, it is also as simple as describing a grain of sand...it is people who make things more difficult to understand than they need to be.

Also..nobody can say what God is NOT, because that puts negative limitations on an omnipotent Being who can be (and is) anything it darn well wants to be!
It is only people who say "God is this but it cannot be that" and all I can say is "why not"? when you are dealing with the ONLY thing which can break any of the rules it made itself just because it has nothing better to do.

God is Truth. We are also Truth. That’s what we’re on earth to learn and practice.

We derived from Nothing, the silence. Everything everyone, everyywhere is a projection of that silence/ that Truth.

We all know who we really are deep down, we just get stuck in the game of life, stuck in desire, ffooled by the imagery, stuck on the mediocre drug of material desires.

When really, the greatest gift, bliss and the greatest power and drug of all is the Truth.
Old 14-12-2019, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin
Hey Miss Hepburn...
http://www.lawofone.info Within the link I read a section about different densities - https://www.lawofone.info/c/Densities?su=Sixth#Sixth -
within the description of the sixth density there was stuff which I think would relate to your question
of this thread about humans and the sun.
THANKS! Dustin

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-12-2019, 05:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Spot on. The Christian God's name, Yahweh, should have came across as a share word - just like how Amen came across.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-12-2019, 05:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
YHVH means the same thing no?
YHVH is the Tetragrammaton used in Old Hebrew.

Yahweh is what is used in Modern Hebrew as expressed in the Masoretic text.

According to the Kabbalah, the actual pronunciation of God's name is only known by a few people during each generation. Yahweh is close to the actual pronunciation but is not the actual pronunciation.

I would say 'Christianity' has done a pretty good job of keeping the masses in ignorance.

Old 15-12-2019, 02:17 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
YHVH is the Tetragrammaton used in Old Hebrew.

Yahweh is what is used in Modern Hebrew as expressed in the Masoretic text.

According to the Kabbalah, the actual pronunciation of God's name is only known by a few people during each generation. Yahweh is close to the actual pronunciation but is not the actual pronunciation.

Does it not come to the same as saying : if you can give a name to Tao then it's not Tao?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I would say 'Christianity' has done a pretty good job of keeping the masses in ignorance.

Some do need a band aid to explain and live in this world.

Antoine
Old 16-12-2019, 01:52 AM
Master
If I were a Christian, I would feel incredibly insulted by those who said that the religion I followed was "keeping me in ignorance" or "controlling me" and all those terrible insults people use which borders on verbal abuse due to me making a positive "lifestyle choice" they vehemently disagree with.

I mean, I get enough of it for being a Hindu, but I can imagine that the religious intolerance and persecution would be ten times worse for a Christian...and so, the Christian will go to their priest with this who will tell them that such people who condemn the choices of others have negative energy parasites which are controlling THEM...which secularizes the particular religious tradition even MORE and this is how fanatics are created, which only perpetuates the whole cycle of hatred.

Maybe I am starting to feel empathy towards my fellow "believers" Irrespective of Faith, because in the end, there will only be two factions fighting each other...those who believe in God vs those who do not...while the Buddhists will say "we are not getting involved in that".
Closed Thread