Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-04-2021, 10:58 PM
Pathfinder

Here it is. I hope this works.

Nope didn't show up.

Omg this is so big I don't know how to fix it.

Took out the picture because it was huge.

Last edited by Demekinfish : 28-04-2021 at 01:10 AM.
Old 27-04-2021, 11:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The purple and green one... that's rainbow obsidian! And really great you got that :) I love rainbow obsidian, but not easy to come by a piece that's nice looking.
And not getting a feeling of it isn't strange, neither is feeling you don't like it.
Obsidian is quite strong and has the tendency to stir up things your subconscious rather not have stirred up. That can cause the feeling of not liking it.
Don't put them in your bedroom. Other than that, do what you like, have 'em close, hold them regularly when you feel like it, or whatever you like.

Many people don't like obsidian as it gives them nightmares etc. and then they think it's an 'evil' stone, but it's only that it AIDS to get stuff that's in the shadows to the surface so you can heal it and let it go.
However, when someone isn't truly ready for that, it can scare them.

Don't worry however, it seems you are very well tuned into your intuition and your crystals.

Obsidian never bothered me, and I had a large, elongated alien skull of rainbow obsidian that looked really rather scary, hihi. That was my first obsidian, I'd read the stories of scared people, so I was like "I'm going to have an open mind and see what happens."
She stayed in my bed the first night. No nightmares, no creepies, I just felt incredibly protected, which is why I had felt so drawn to her.
Not saying you should do the same, not at all. Just to illustrate there's nothing to fear.

Enjoy them!!

Thank you so so much! I am after that primal protection, exactly what I was looking for. I am not scared of bad dreams and I am hoping to get rid of baggage. As I have begun this crystal experience I am open to them and any experiences that go along with them.
Old 27-04-2021, 11:28 PM
Master
It is rainbow obsidian :)
You can reduce size in Imgur, but if you than post here it won't work anymore. Really annoying. Only thing is to upload to Imgur in a smaller size.

Anyhoo... rainbow obsidian for sure! Nice!
Old 27-04-2021, 11:38 PM
Pathfinder

Wow I don't even know what to say, I feel special now. The seller got back to me and thanked me for my honesty and if I wanted I could have the second parcel for a 30% discount, thinking I will keep them and pay him. Thanks so much for your great positive vibes FairyCrystal.

Edit. I paid him for the parcel and checked out the new stones. Wow, when you look at this is normal light, it's a shiny black stone. In my flashlight it is like tigers eye with different colored rings. I hope this one isn't so big.

Last edited by Demekinfish : 28-04-2021 at 01:37 AM.
Old 09-06-2021, 05:38 PM
Experiencer
I have always considered fascinating the combination of White Selenite with Black Obsidian.

If you successfully manage to bring out the shadow or going inside of it with your Obsidian, then bringing the light and clarity of your Selenite would be extremely powerful. However doing shadow work needs some seriousness and knowledge.
Old 09-06-2021, 09:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demekinfish
I don't know if this belongs here, if not please move where it belongs, I wasn't sure. BUT I ordered a selenite block and some black obsidian chunks. They sent me a nice thick block and some pretty pieces of black obsidian. I am getting nothing from the obsidian, in fact I believe one chunk caused my dominate arm to become painful.

But the night I got them I had a dream that they sent me another package of the same thing, only this time it would be selenite ruler and black obsidian chunks. Well apparently my prophetic dreams are back because guess what just arrived? Even the location of the crystals inside the box is the same as my dream, bubble wrap popping and everything. I am going to contact them and see if they want me to send them back because I didn't pay for these and I don't believe is keeping something you didn't pay for, but wow it's been years since I had a prophetic dream.

I think my new crystals are really working! It's very exciting. Just wanted to share.

I've never had any problems from obsidian ~ in fact I would almost be willing to bet money that the dream came from the obsidian ~ mine tends to tell the future like you wouldn't believe

I am new to selenite
Old 09-06-2021, 09:52 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It is rainbow obsidian :)
You can reduce size in Imgur, but if you than post here it won't work anymore. Really annoying. Only thing is to upload to Imgur in a smaller size.

Anyhoo... rainbow obsidian for sure! Nice!
I use this one before I upload to Imgur resize photo