Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-04-2021, 09:53 AM
Experiencer
Oh, and I do have mixed spiritual beliefs... or I have. Perhaps that has also leant to the dark being able to come in?
Old 04-04-2021, 01:23 PM
asearcher

God can go by many names, I don't think it matters, you are one of God's children no matter what.

It is hard to distinguish if it is all down to the low level energies or if it is a mix of that and what has caused this to happen.

If you find that the medication works for you (I think one has to too be rather patient with some of those medications in order for them to work) then that is what you have to do, to help it/them get you to feel better. The brain needs help right now. I have relatives with mental problems, and this hearing voices and having a mix or a complete mental illness, it is really hard to say where one thing starts and another end. Either way one need help. I think if you stick with taking the pills, not letting go of the treatment offered by the psychiatrist/s care, keep the co operation there, some pills may not work for you while others might, we're all different, but please don't loose hope, and just be honest with them saying this works for me, but this doesn't, so they can find out what will work.

Pray to God, ground yourself, that in doing practical things that can get your mind off these things, don't overactivate your brain, as I can imagine it needs much rest right now for it to heal the proper way, the levels of fear, anxiety, needs to go down, and it will go down. You will get stronger in time. Try to think of it this way - if they were to kill you or hurt you severely they would have done so a long time ago, they're not that powerful, you're fine, in that you are still the driver of this car (the car being your body), they're not, even if they try to frighten you and making you believe they are, they are just obnoxious passanger, and they need to get off at the next stop, alright? You're the driver. They can scream, or try to distract you, and start fighting - what ever . You're still the driver. You got the power. Don't listen. Shut them out. Focus on the road.

As for the relative that I know the voices has gone away, don't hear them no more, hasn't returned, been years, doesn't look like they're ever coming back. Adjustments has been made about the pills, were in colaboration when trying out if this person could be without, taking it slow, and it has worked. When the time is right. If my relatives could do this, so can you.

Big hug to you
Old 04-04-2021, 02:48 PM
Master

Love Water - Alba Weinman is the only one I've seen on you tube that shows the entity removal, and like I said, I don't know if they all do that, or if this is just her practice, because she has changed the QHHT way of doing this as she goes, but she does a lot of this type of removal during a session if there is one. I know she has quite a waiting list, but here is a video session of someone interviewing her and she explains what an entity attachment is (and it is not what we all think it is, so that is interesting in itself - it could simply be that you were near when someone died and they did cross over and entered you or you were just walking by and there was one that attached itself to you and now want to make your life miserable because they were miserable when they died - at least that is one explanation) and how she removes them and a video of a session of one removal, but like I said, a lot of her videos show this, this one just looks like what yours is doing.

So, 28 minutes in is where the interviewer asks her about these attachments, and 38 minutes in is a session showing this removal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M6TQJ1HdZI

I hope this helps and that you feel better learning about this is a new way.

I have watched a lot of her videos and this is just one small part of the session. They are really quite fascinating.

Old 04-04-2021, 03:18 PM
Master

OK, I did a bit of research for you, and here is a page on Alba Weinman's website about the difference between one of her sessions and a QHHT session - QHHT sessions do not address entity removals. She has developed this as part of her practice, and she calls her practice Spiritual Journey of Forgiveness.

https://albaweinman.com/en/hypnosis/...albas-sessions
Old 04-04-2021, 03:41 PM
Experiencer
@asearcher, thank you again...

What I've got is definitely spiritual, but also psychological due to a lot of trauma. I am addressing both issues.

I do know that I have power over THEM, ultimately. It's my body, and they cannot enter... or must LEAVE if they have entered.

@Nameless, thank you as well. What I need though is immediate help. And it's not just an entity I'm dealing with. It's far more than that. It's Satan, it's the devil, it's evil spirits and it's demonic spirits.
Old 04-04-2021, 04:30 PM
ImthatIm

LoveWater

Here is an approach that you may find helpful.
This guy is so full of practical useful information in my opinion.He has many down to Earth messages.
Please don't hesitate to disregard this guy if you cannot connect
with him.It's not about the person but it is about learning simple
ways that turn an attack around that actually strengthens you.
So just wanted to give you options.
Whatever turns you toward the Creator and strengthens you is
what you will benefit from the most.

I chose this little 7 min. clip as an example.

Dan Mohler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LbVcB_mYQ

I find it helpful to bombard the subconsious and consious mind with positive messages/ uplifting music
Gratitude and Thankfulness lists and speech even singing or dancing

This can be such a Blessing in disguise. Your growth can leap and bound from these type of experiences.
This is where beliefs/Faith/Trust are built brick by brick.
Don't worry about little failures, soon you will be harassing the harassers.
Also don't hold back any tears or laughter. These tests don't have to be all serious and stiff.

Enjoy my Easter egg theme colors.
Old 04-04-2021, 09:44 PM
Experiencer
@ImthatIm, thank you so much.... I will take a look.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:35 AM
Experiencer
What seems to help the most are Holy prayers, particularly a Self Deliverance prayer I found online.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:20 AM
Administrator
Well keep doing them and hopefully you will see a change.

Namaste
Old 05-04-2021, 11:58 AM
Experiencer
I am trying.. I need to do this every single day. Something really screwed up happened to me, and I am paying for it dearly.