Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 20-06-2020, 12:55 PM
Master
Which animal LOOKS like God the most?

Humans are not included. Which animal do you think looks like God the most? If you consider that we are all made in God's image then which animal expresses the look of God the best?

I think that cute and furry animals are incredibly lovely and express the look of God very well. How about a Chinchilla?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-06-2020, 02:11 PM
Master
Well, in the Bible you get the four faces of God. Besides man you have lion, ox, and eagle.

All more powerful than 'cute', but.. I suppose you can go with a lion cub...

Old 21-06-2020, 03:07 AM
Master
Sol (our sun)
Old 26-06-2020, 09:14 AM
Elfin

Hi... For me I would have to maybe say the obvious... An eagle.
Old 28-06-2020, 11:50 PM
Master
I'd say a Deer there is something majestic about them and ethereal I think it's their antlers that they have.
Old 29-06-2020, 12:52 AM
Master
I'd also would say the different species of Jellyfish could be the face of God they are such beautiful translucent - like Aquatic creatures they are my favorite . also maybe the mythological Phoenix bird .
Old 26-07-2020, 09:14 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I'd say Chimpanzee or Gorilla- they look most like us, and we are in his image, so...
Old 26-07-2020, 11:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MykyPU
I'd say Chimpanzee or Gorilla- they look most like us, and we are in his image, so...

Here's God poking his own nose....

Old 05-08-2020, 03:37 PM
Knower
Ummm obviously Dogs...

My Girls!! :) <3 <3

Not their actual pictures but my oldest baby girl (Born 11/11/11) she is half Lab & half pitbull/boxer mix <3 She stayed with my ex when we split up about 4 years back. It damn near killed me, but I knew it was the best thing for her, & my ex loves her as much as I do so ik she is well taken care of. But not a day goes by that I don't think about that dog... I have definitely dealt with my fair share of heartache over the course of my 33 years roaming this earth, but I had NO idea what it was to actually be heart broken until I had to separate from that stupid dog. I still dream about her & I told my ex that he could be with her this lifetime, but in her next life she's coming back to me. (: :( I am in no hurry for that dark day to come but it gives me peace knowing that we will see each other again :)

It took awhile but I finally opened my heart to the idea of another dog. She was born 2/15 of this year. I got her when she was 8 weeks old. She is a BEAUTIFUL blue nose pitbull. I have always those were just the prettiest dogs. - but once I took her home it was a real eye opener to see to how many people out there actually treat these dogs. Just go walk into any animal shelter anywhere & there is NEVER a shortage of pitbulls. You will notice about 99% of the females were used for breeding and tossed out once the sad excuse for a person had no use for them anymore & you know these people were out there repeating the cycle. Then there is a good chance you might unknowingly adopt a fighting reject. It is a very sad reality. Once I brought her home you would not even believe how many people would ask me if I was going to breed her. Then they would think I was crazy not to because "I could make alot of money"-alot of these were just random people.. then they would tell me they would totally would do that if she was theirs. I had no idea how rare her markings were for those dogs. They are highly sought after by breeders. Several people have asked me if I was going to cut her ears & tail. And even one guy I had worked with suggested fighting her. Then he tells me he had a white one for fighting back in the day (he was 20 something when he was fighting him.. you know better then) he actually started bragging about his dogs winning statistics. I had asked him are you really bragging about that was? I told him he was a piece of trash & to get a way from my desk unless it was job related. He thought I was joking of course. but I would remind him anytime he would. I am sorry but I would lose any respect for myself if I continued to treat someone that could do that- with no remorse- like an actual person. I thank God everyday she is with me because she is the sweetest thing & I can't even imagine. But there is still a higher ratio of wonderful people i meet without any malintent-& just absolutely adore her like a person should feel.

Wooaaah I did not mean to be so wordy. Got carried away. My point is I love dogs. I want a pack of em.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lab-Mix-Labrottie.com_-1.jpg (46.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 1dcb003f5ac61a358b8b5897e6bb4450.jpg (63.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 05-08-2020, 05:47 PM
Knower
Just in case you didn't get enough of me rambling on about my dogs in the last post, I would like to dedicate this post to the other wonderful doggies members of my family :)

The first one goes out to my mom's dog who passed away November Friday the 13th of 2015. She had adopted her when I was 16 & i was living with my dad @ the time. I was living away from home (both mom and dads) before I was 20. I had moved in to my moms a time or two throughout that timespan, but it was never too long. So I didn't know her as well, but she was still my doggie and i loved her! The shelter didn't know her full back story but she was around 1 when she was brought to the shelter. She was found wandering the streets malnourished and frightened of people. They had said she had been abused before arriving there. 2 other people had adopted her before us but was brought back once because their other dog wasn't taking to her & the next person said she was to high energy. So she had a rough start & she never fully healed from those scars. That dog never hurt a fly though. She was a sweetheart so I pray she has found peace. We were never completely sure of her breeds but she was definitely a German shepard and the shelter & vets believed she was border collie which we agreed with them. RIP Dakota aka Kodi. You were very much loved and we all miss you & know you are no longer carrying that pain with you, that is all any of us ever wanted for you & never deserved whatever you went through. You were a beautiful spirit and we are happy you found a safe haven with us. :-)

Then there is my sister's overly protective unstable headache of a dog....Nah He ain't all that bad. he is demanding though & just always has to start barking like a lunatic for who even knows why. I do think his special brain might have some faulty wiring though. He is about to be 4yo in a few weeks. I had got my sister a DNA test a few years ago cause she wanted to figure out what on earth he was. He had some wacky family tree and his breed ratio is all over the place. His two main breeds are equal parts lab on his moms side & jack Russell on dads side.

Then the next set he 2 breeds that he has less of than the 1st set but more than the 3rd set are equal parts border collie on moms side & beagle on dads.

THEN the 3rd set that he is the least amount of are equal parts rat terrier on dads side & something else on moms i just always forget. Yeah he is certainly an original little thing... (The dog in the pic representing him is only jack Russell & lab since I am sure his litter was the only of its kind)

Ok I am done if anyone actually made it through all of that. Lol :-P I just love my doggies & wanted to give them a shout out cause well... they're just the most awesome awesomest things. Life could only be capable of reaching 1/2 its potential if there weren't any dogs here with us. Ok thanks, you have all been great! Until next time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Border-Collie-German-Shepherd-Mix-Feature.jpg (80.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg ec5d146f0b9907d2c76781b61ed8399b.jpg (62.4 KB, 4 views)