Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 19-02-2014, 02:24 AM
Deactivated Account
We're much more complex than just our sun signs. I am a quintessential Pisces, ruled by spirit not ego, with Aquarius rising and a Gemini moon. I'm all about "magical manifestation", with a quick and open mind. No other person is too strange for me -- to each their own -- and even though I don't "believe" in very many particulars, I have a mind that's open to all possibilities. I may or may not be part of this world at any given time
Old 19-02-2014, 05:23 AM
Seeker
I've had some thoughts on this lately. I'm a Pisces and I always thought I was very Pisces-like. I used to write creatively a lot and was really into art and lived in a dream world. But as I am getting older and meeting other Pisces, I don't see ANY of myself in them. To me they seem impatient (not that that's true for all Pisces) and are much more whimsical. I am more practical and less artsy now.
Then I started reading about Aquarius as I'm on the cusp and I'm MUCH more align with Aquarius! I'm practical, intelligent, a humanitarian (I work in the social service field), and very independent.
While I think I'm much more Aquarius, I do have traits of both and I quite like that.
Old 19-02-2014, 05:39 AM
goobah88

Virgo to a Tee.

Perfectionist, shy, critical, everything must be neat.

Having said that sometimes I completely flip over to my opposite and get messy and lazy.

This lasts only for a very very short time though - a day at most. Hehee
Old 20-02-2014, 01:19 AM
sweetbeefaerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalspark
I've had some thoughts on this lately. I'm a Pisces and I always thought I was very Pisces-like. I used to write creatively a lot and was really into art and lived in a dream world. But as I am getting older and meeting other Pisces, I don't see ANY of myself in them. To me they seem impatient (not that that's true for all Pisces) and are much more whimsical. I am more practical and less artsy now.
Then I started reading about Aquarius as I'm on the cusp and I'm MUCH more align with Aquarius! I'm practical, intelligent, a humanitarian (I work in the social service field), and very independent.
While I think I'm much more Aquarius, I do have traits of both and I quite like that.

I dated a Pisces that was the whimsical creative type and he was my shining example of what a Pisces was for a long time until I found out that my step dad is also a Pisces. my step dad is the most analytical, ducks-in-a-row man I've ever known. He calculates every word and thinks out every move he makes. in fact, his nick name at church is "ducks in a row". I was completely confused about this and even more confused when I met yet another Pisces (female this time) who was exactly the same as him. Every other Pisces I had met including of course my boyfriend at the time, was this whimsical typical Pisces. I never looked into whether these two Pisces were close to Aquarius or not, but it wouldn't surprise me now that you said this. I want to find out now.
Old 22-02-2014, 07:03 PM
aumbellical

I feel like I am extremely true to my sign, but it's also my ascendant :)
Old 01-03-2014, 12:21 PM
HisScorpion61

I am a Scorpio- and my sign fits me perfectly.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:24 PM
Master
Sun Aqua, Asc Cancer, Moon Cap, Venus Cap, Mars Sag... yeah that's me lol.

Old 03-03-2014, 07:04 PM
Master

I'm a Virgo, and very much carry the traits.
Old 03-03-2014, 07:21 PM
Pathfinder
We are more than just our Sun sign, otherwise people would only come in 12 varieties and how boring would that be?!

I'm a Leo Sun, but keep me out of the spotlight and leave me to work alone quietly. I don't like meeting new people all that much, and I only have a few close friends. Actually, my Leo only really comes out when I'm with people I'm close to, and there aren't any other fire signs in the group.

I fit much more closely to my Rising sign, Gemini. I love learning stuff, love telling people what's good for them, and my brain never shuts up. I think my Leo Sun is tempered by my Cancer Moon, giving Gemini more leeway to take over. My Mercury, Mars, and Venus are all in Virgo, lending to a critical eye and practical mind. I tend to think through my actions, considering how they will affect the future and the people around me.

So there's a bit of Leo in me, but I express more of the Gemini/Virgo.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Master

No, I was just thinking about that. No worldly ambition and a need to escape. Why am I a Capricorn? Growing up, I was surrounded by astrologers, so I am familiar with the traits- but I seem to be more Piscean.