Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 25-07-2022, 03:16 PM
Master
Leo New Moon | Are ready for a new Way?

Lovely New Moon in Leo will be with us on the 28th of July, it's a precursor to the Lions Gate portal ... Here's the New Moon report https://youtu.be/dqjzEy0JaDQ are you ready to see a new solution?? Be brave, be authentically you ...
Old 25-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Master
Yes, I am ready for the new solution and new paradigm. I already know and feel it
Old 25-07-2022, 03:47 PM
Master
too bad my Virgo Sun, my Pisces Moon and Aries Rising won't let me be brave and authenic.
Old 25-07-2022, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
too bad my Virgo Sun, my Pisces Moon and Aries Rising won't let me be brave and authenic.

There's this woman public figure I deeply admire, I suspected that she has Aries rising

Albeit she's in a controversial spotlight right now. She has a lot of fire to her
Old 25-07-2022, 08:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Isn't that just something you make yourself believe as with Aries Rising that should not be a problem in the slightest.
Old 25-07-2022, 10:11 PM
Ascender
I'm ready because I'm on already on the way ! Here I come so watch out world ��

I am in the midst of the lions gate portal healing. It feels nice to have a new beginning beckoning me to follow it. And create it along the way.

I find this time of year to be expansive and enlightening. My birthday is right at the end of the lions gate portal. I was also born around 11:11 sometime. I'm not entirely sure of the time but mom and dad say it was very shortly after 11pm.

Anyway I just wanted to share my leo tendency to be in the limelight is coming out. Peace and much love ��
Old 27-07-2022, 02:53 AM
Master
it is complicated ..... I have always blamed my Virgo sun for the way that I am... when it is my moon in pisces i'm sensitive and my Aries Rising . my three core signs have never worked in my favor at all. Have you been called a mixed bag?” If you are a Virgo with Aries rising, the impetus of Aries, coupled with the nerves of Virgo causes chaos.
Old 27-07-2022, 10:36 PM
Bambo

I would love to see a new solution for something I have been wanting since last year...