Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-06-2022, 07:32 PM
Master
Wow !!! Dark night of soul always purges so much information- mine was about dying in the fire but exits are there along the way- less painful ones… I’m diagnosed schizophrenic so voices arnt unusual—- although I know them as my former children and flames and soulmates- medically it’s seen different-

I wouldn’t worry about it to much, there’s always options and ways out than karma- I think killing somebody is bad but it was a way into reincarnation for them, on a lighter note they probably thankful in their reincarnation mind but not so in their spiritual or human mind…

Things happen for a reason..

I know at least once I’m going to be murdered… I’m kinda scared- as there’s only so many ways we can go.. it’s like unlucky attraction for me.. painful and pain I fear but being in a body is like being in a pain body.. there’s nothing but pain to get use too?? V

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 01-07-2022, 03:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shari
ow I am scared to death that I am going to have to pay for atrocities that I feel I didn't commit, even though all those lives share the same soul with me. What do I think now?
In my view, no one can predict the future. If the future were predictable, we would not have free will. I think you should ignore those voices, enjoy your life and watch your karma going forward.
Old 03-07-2022, 10:55 PM
Seeker

Must I accept what my soul has caused upon others? You seem to know quite a bit about this subject, and I am only a new researcher on these topics. This all stems from a serious spiritual awakening. That is when I was told that I will have to pay for the things that I have done in other pasts. Someone has to, right?
Old 03-07-2022, 10:57 PM
Seeker

What are the ways I can bypass bad karma from pst lives?
Old 03-07-2022, 11:05 PM
Seeker

Thank you so much. I will check it out.
Old 04-07-2022, 01:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Must I accept what my soul has caused upon others? ..... That is when I was told that I will have to pay for the things that I have done in other pasts. Someone has to, right?
I believe in rebirth or reincarnation as some refer to it. We all have prior karma since we have past lives. Most likely, we all did some bad things in our past lives. But the past is no more. The way I understand the working of karma, we are not paying for what we did in the past. But we experience the consequences of our actions, past or current. Avoiding all evil, in any and every form, is the best way to carry on the business of living. This is the way, I think, we can ameliorate any repercussions from our past actions.
Old 04-07-2022, 01:51 PM
Master

Quote:
What are the ways I can bypass bad karma from pst lives?
I don't think we are living in a vindictive universe. The built-in kindness in the universe is seen in the very fact that we do not remember our past lives. I cannot speak about your experience. All I can say is don't be bothered with it. I see you as a thoughtful and kind person. Think good thoughts and see the good around you.
Old 05-07-2022, 09:31 PM
asearcher

Hi I do not think you have anything to worry about. Only my own reflections here: Known a psychopath and knows a narcissist in my life. Both has done their share of damage. I have come to change my mind and think at their very core (after layer and layers come off) they are good, progressed spirits. They are in a life long jail sentence already and the "little" they project out/damage is nothing to the darkness they have inside. They have both been my triggers, me figuring out what my vulnerabilities are, me becoming stronger in knowing what I wish to stand for and what I already stand for and support and in that sense making me stronger. There has been this theory where it states that evolutionary they think so and so percent were meant to be psychopaths, for instance, as knowing no fear can also be good in some situations (although very bad in others).

The only thing I see happening is that because of your own fear your spirit will perhaps, just perhaps, perhaps even very small percent of that happening even, sink down a bit in the lower heavens or lower existence for at best a little short amount of space/time, but it won't take you far deep down as to who you are now, and your spirit knows this, and you will lift, you in spirit knows so much more than you do right now in the flesh and bone and limited access. I think you'll be fine, you will be "judged" on who you are in this life and what you stand for, not what happened in some other past life I think :)
Old 06-07-2022, 11:11 PM
Seeker

Color

Thank you for your truth. It has resonated with me... whatever comes I must accept it and just try to be my best person in this incarnation. Thank you again.
Old 08-07-2022, 07:31 PM
Seeker

If this is your last incarnation as well, where will you be going after your physical body dies?