Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-06-2022, 09:38 PM
asearcher

clothes, fashion still the same?

I was haunted by the same repetitive nightmare when I was a young child for years that I came to much later in life suspect were past life memories. I refused to first belief in reincarnation and wanted one proof after another that that had really been me before. It was not something I embraced. It was too weird for me.

I was reborn into the same era of time, fashion.

I have always felt as if that fashion is my home, my time. I remember a particular period in my life where friends would not like that kind of fashion, clothes, furniture.

Now finally I see similar clothes, fashion and the same in interior decorating. I chose those particular popular colors.

I have always felt as if that life was stolen from me and I think I feel as if I was suppose to move on and live through that era, even if they say when you die is meant to do so then. That there (that time) is where I am suppose to be. One part of me knows of course time has changed, but this other part of me does not know that?????

Is anyone experience the same thing?

I have thought perhaps it is so that it is simply because I was born into that era, that everyone feel like this, even those who did not have their past life in that era.