Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 29-03-2020, 07:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Discovering if you've been cursed!

Hello, I'm very new to this topic so bear with me! Just wanting to understand more about methods to reveal whether someone (or multiple people) have bad intentions towards you or are actively channelling negative energies your way, or an actual spell.

Having looked at a few internet links, I found the playing card method, where multiple Aces are supposed to represent the likelihood of a curse present. The first time I tried this method two Aces appeared. Then (after realising the cards had been wrongly shuffled) tried it for a second time to confirm the results. This time two Aces appeared at the top of two rows and the very first card uncovered was an Ace!

Explanation:
I'm asking because my next-door neighbour is educated and experienced in spiritual matters and for some unknown reason took offence to me last November when our new friendship had been really blossoming. She claims I brought negative sad energy into her space which she could pick up (psychically) - I was suffering from depression, but not outwardly expressing it at the time - and threw me out her flat, which was upsetting. Just want to add I had a healing, reiki session that month and the lady told me I had very strong, light positive energies which she was easily picking up.

Anyway, this neighbour has been verbally and physically aggressive towards me so I had to contact the police. She's also behaved in similar ways to other neighbours and has quite a reputation for turning suddenly on others and being unstable and very unpleasant.

I feel like she's draining me somehow behind the wall which separates our flats (and I don't mean the music she's started playing daily for 11pm - 6am at high volume!) and like she might be attacking me spiritually, but would like to confirm this.
Old 29-03-2020, 04:34 PM
Knower

Some people drain people on accident, instinctually, without even placing a curse. it would fit an aggressive personality type.
It's possible to have negative energies and positive ones, at the same time or at different times (our auras aren't perfectly the same all around, and energy bodies are complex!)
I would want to take a look at what's going on energetically inside me. It's the surest way to confirm. A person who can look into your energies and see clearly should be able to "see" any curse thats been attached to you. I wouldn't personally use a method like the one you used, but seeing as the results came up so blatantly positive, it seems like it was an effective method for you!
A person who is experiencing an upset or is unstable would be a likely candidate for doing something like placing a curse or performing psychic attack, however, it's usually rare. What more often happens in my experience is that they are draining you unconsciously or they have some sort of negative attachment to less savory types or wounded beings that decided to attach themselves to you, too. It can be difficult to tell the difference between an attachment or curse at first glance, especially if you're not a witch ^.^ Trust your gut though! If something feels wrong energetically and it isn't coming from you, somethings off!
Old 08-04-2020, 10:44 PM
Lepus

Hello

I'd usually look for signs when something negative is coming in my way from candle readings, tarot cards, familiars, insects, dreams, omens, music, and my intuition. When looking for bad signs in a candle reading pay attention to the wax. If scorpion tails start forming then it's pretty clear that someone is either stabbing you in the back or gossiping. The number of tails would implicate the number of people or the severity of their plot.

Tarot cards for me would depend on the questions. But I would pay attention to the cards that represent depression, confinement, destruction, addictions, loss, and fighting. These cards would be: The Tower - Ten of Swords - Five of Swords - Eight of Swords - The Devil - Five of Cups - Eight of Cups.

The famliars especially cats are capable of forewarning psychic attacks or baneful magic. Cats would usually hide underneath the bed or suddenly stop in their tracks and swiftly run away in hiding. Pay attention to their reactions.

As of late I've gotten more into entomancy. Pay attention to spiders, cockroaches, and flies.

Dreams can reveal who or what is trying to attach anything harmful to your body. I've had plenty of dreams that revealed who was gossiping or attacking me when I wasn't looking. Even had rats or mice following that person in the mundane whom I've seen in my dreams.

Omens are good indicators of anything bad or evil coming on the way. Some may think it's superstitious nonsense but I personally take heed of any events that foretell future predictions whether good or bad.

Music has helped me reveal future events especially from the radio. I'd pay attention to the lyrics as well.

Lastly, I follow my intuition, especially when I pick up any negative feelings or vibes around me or someone in mind.

Now if you're looking to know whether someone in particular has laid a curse on you or is sending out negative energies towards you I would do a tarot card reading. You can also do a candle spell reading by encircling the candle with mugwort (or have it burning on a charcoal disk) and inscribing their full name and date of birth on the candle to represent the target. Then set out your intention or question by focusing on the person in mind. Afterwards, light the candle and wait until wax start forming any shapes like scorpion tails. Meanwhile, gaze on the flame while focusing on the question.

Hope this helps.

Lepus
Old 10-04-2020, 09:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your replies, lots of food for thought. I feel I've definitely been intentionally cursed by my neighbour. I can feel this negative, suffocating energy and hear her creeping around behind my bedroom wall for hours 🙄

Yesterday, I had to call an ambulance in the daytime for a medical emergency, then at 9pm I accidentally poured boiling water over my right hand (very painful!) which required a trip to Accident & Emergency. It was almost like my hand acted of its own accord (I know that sounds weird). Also an ear infection which is damaging my hearing hasn't healed in three weeks with lots of medication.

I've also dowsed for answers and it tells me repeatedly I'm cursed or under the influence of a spell. I will try that candle recommendation though. I guess the harder part is discovering how to break the negativity or stop it entirely.
Old 10-04-2020, 02:31 PM
Master

Fish

I was gong to ask you if you've had any accidents and then read your post. Having accidents and feeling a sort of heavy energy around are signs of being cursed. I don't normally suggest someone has been cursed because true curses are few and far between. It takes a lot of energy to throw a good, strong curse. But this woman definitely sounds a bit unhinged and psychotic to me so the energies coming from her could definitely be affecting you, whether she is doing it on purpose or not. The first thing I'd suggest is to do some serious cleansing on yourself and your house (or apartment). Then bless for protection. I don't know you or how far advanced you are a a practitioner but I'd also be doing some reversal work to send her **** back to her. Sorry about your hand - I know how painful burns can be. Do you have any magical oils such as Fiery Wall of Protection etc.? These can help you greatly.
Old 11-04-2020, 05:08 PM
Lepus

Hello

You can also have someone else do the working for you if you're not adept in witchcraft, especially in reversing curses or psychic attacks. But you should be able to cleanse and protect yourself from any harmful energies coming your way first. Begin with a ritual cleansing bath using sea salt, hyssop, and lavender. This removes unwanted energies that may be latched onto you. If you follow the moon phases or days of the week then you should perform this cleansing bath on a waning moon on a Saturday. However, you can take your ritual bath on any days of the week and disregard the moon phase. I personally apply them to my magic.

As for protection, apply some visualization techniques that work for you to create a shield of protection. The white tower of light comes to mind. You can also include a protection spell or a charm to provide further protection. I'll mention a few charms that you can carry or have them hanging in your home for protection such as the hag stone, horseshoe, and the rowan wood cross. Spells can be found throughout the Internet.

If, for some reason, you can't find someone else to reverse the curse or bad energy on your behalf. I'd get the 7 day reversal candles with the colors black and red. Here are some images of the 7 day reversal candle. Just add some oils, spices or herbs to dress the candle. And include a petition on what you want to happen to the target.

Lepus
Old 01-03-2022, 03:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSeeker
Hello, I'm very new to this topic so bear with me! Just wanting to understand more about methods to reveal whether someone (or multiple people) have bad intentions towards you or are actively channelling negative energies your way, or an actual spell.

Having looked at a few internet links, I found the playing card method, where multiple Aces are supposed to represent the likelihood of a curse present. The first time I tried this method two Aces appeared. Then (after realising the cards had been wrongly shuffled) tried it for a second time to confirm the results. This time two Aces appeared at the top of two rows and the very first card uncovered was an Ace!

Explanation:
I'm asking because my next-door neighbour is educated and experienced in spiritual matters and for some unknown reason took offence to me last November when our new friendship had been really blossoming. She claims I brought negative sad energy into her space which she could pick up (psychically) - I was suffering from depression, but not outwardly expressing it at the time - and threw me out her flat, which was upsetting. Just want to add I had a healing, reiki session that month and the lady told me I had very strong, light positive energies which she was easily picking up.

Anyway, this neighbour has been verbally and physically aggressive towards me so I had to contact the police. She's also behaved in similar ways to other neighbours and has quite a reputation for turning suddenly on others and being unstable and very unpleasant.

I feel like she's draining me somehow behind the wall which separates our flats (and I don't mean the music she's started playing daily for 11pm - 6am at high volume!) and like she might be attacking me spiritually, but would like to confirm this.

I know this is an older thread but it's so similar to my situation. I'm pretty sure my next door neighbour is sending very bad energy towards me. I've suffered everything from those neighbours from verbal abuse to sexual abuse and everything in between. I've had such bad luck in the last year that other people are asking me what's going on and why I have such bad luck all the time. I'm pretty sure it emanates from my neighbour. I've only realised this in the last few days but here's what I've done. I found a candle and a bowl and I used wax from the burning candle to stick it to the bottom of the bowl. I blew the candle out and then filled the bowl with water so that the top of the candle was sticking up above it. I used a handful of salt to sprinkle into the water and I let it trickle from my hand all around the candle. I concentrated on the bowl, allowing a beam of radiant light to flow from me to the water. I lit the candle and said,
'Earth, fire, water, and air, be the answer to my prayer, banish this curse and leave me pure, tonight I claim a blessed cure.'
I let the candle burn down naturally until it went out, then I took it out of the bowl and cut it in half. If you can bend the candel and break it in half then that is just as good, I took the candle into the garden and buried the two halves, then I poured the salt water all around the candle as many times as I could. As the last of the water drained from the bowl I felt lifted up. The curse had been broken.
Let me list a few of my problems. I couldn't get anyone to sweep the chimney, they were all booked up and too busy and then they wouldn't do it as it was too awkward to use the brushes in my flue.
The whole of my lighting failed.
My bathroom taps and kitchen taps began to crumble and when I contacted the local plumbers they all quoted such high prices I couldn't afford to get them fixed.
My car broke down three times in three months and has been off the road more than it's been on it. I've been looking for another car with absolutely no success. Everything sells so quickly at the moment.
After breaking the curse I found a lovely chimney sweep who will fix everything for me.
I found an electrician who worked like a trojan all day Sunday and didn't charge much.
I found a local handyman who is charging a fraction of the plumbers' quotes.
I found a car dealer who works from home. He's less than a mile away and he's looking for my ideal car with low mileage and not too expensive and he's also going to buy my car.
I think this spell, or something similar is in Wikihow.
Old 14-04-2022, 05:05 AM
Master

My karma from past bad deeds is basically a curse but I don't think it can be altered.
Old 28-05-2022, 03:52 AM
Master
I'm posting this for anyone who might want to know.

There's a simple method that I believe anyone can use to determine if you're under a spell, a failed attempt at having a spell cast against you, and free and clear of not being under a spell. I call it a matchstick test which I've used on myself.

I used a bowl of water and two matchsticks.

What I did was light a match and let it burn about halfway then dropped it in the bowl. I did the same with the second matchstick.

If the matches don't touch, there's no spell on you.

If the burnt tips touch to form this ^ (looks like an inverted V), an attempt was made but failed. That shows your protection worked.

If the matches cross to form an X, then you're under a spell.

You can double check the matches with a tarot reading and also ask who cast a spell against you if the matches show an X. You can do the same for a failed attempt. If tarot isn't for you, then you can follow your intuition and make a list of people, both irl and online. According to my intuition I made a list and used a pendulum until I got a 'yes' response.

I cleansed myself with an egg cleanse then got better protection as the spell snuck through the protection layers I had. This person wasn't quite done with me as another matchstick test showed a failed attempt which proved my protection was effective against spells. A few weeks later I did my last test and the matches were far away from each other so I didn't take further action.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 08-06-2022, 06:47 PM
Pathfinder

Thumbs up

Hi I tried this but not sure if I did this correctly.

Are you supposed to drop the matchsticks on top of each other, parallel to each other with both burnt tips facing the same direction or just drop both matchsticks randomly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I'm posting this for anyone who might want to know.

There's a simple method that I believe anyone can use to determine if you're under a spell, a failed attempt at having a spell cast against you, and free and clear of not being under a spell. I call it a matchstick test which I've used on myself.

I used a bowl of water and two matchsticks.

What I did was light a match and let it burn about halfway then dropped it in the bowl. I did the same with the second matchstick.

If the matches don't touch, there's no spell on you.

If the burnt tips touch to form this ^ (looks like an inverted V), an attempt was made but failed. That shows your protection worked.

If the matches cross to form an X, then you're under a spell.

You can double check the matches with a tarot reading and also ask who cast a spell against you if the matches show an X. You can do the same for a failed attempt. If tarot isn't for you, then you can follow your intuition and make a list of people, both irl and online. According to my intuition I made a list and used a pendulum until I got a 'yes' response.

I cleansed myself with an egg cleanse then got better protection as the spell snuck through the protection layers I had. This person wasn't quite done with me as another matchstick test showed a failed attempt which proved my protection was effective against spells. A few weeks later I did my last test and the matches were far away from each other so I didn't take further action.