Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-06-2022, 02:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
Clairalience people say "that smells fishy", when describing a situation they don't like. This means that they translated some situation to a smell. On the other hand, Clairgustance people will say "that leaves a bad taste in my mouth", to describe something happened, which means they translated a happening to a taste.

The things you describe, smelling a departed loved one, or energies from an old fire, are manifestations of Claircognizance Clairalience.

It seems that there is some confusion here.

Take note of what you quoted me on, it is in quotation marks. I'm merely pointing out that clairalience people smell things others cannot such as what was within said quotation. Also, trying to understand how you can associate clairalience (psychic smelling) with remote viewing that requires the sense of sight and third eye/clairvoyance abilities. As clairvoyance is an ability to see what others cannot.

Remote viewing = sight, seeing things that are in a remote location. Clairvoyance and claircognizance would play a part in remote viewing.

Whereas clairalience is for those who can smell scents, perfumes etc of people that have passed for example.

As I've said, the differences are too far apart for clairalience to be associated with remote viewing.

If anything, ESP plays a major part.

What is Remote Viewing?

Clairvoyant Remote Viewing: The US Sponsored Psychic Spying

The Claires – Your Intuitive Senses

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 02-06-2022, 02:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Vel..
It seems that there is some confusion here.

Take note of what you quoted me on, it is in quotation marks. I'm merely pointing out that clairalience people smell things others cannot such as what was within said quotation. Also, trying to understand how you can associate clairalience (psychic smelling) with remote viewing that requires the sense of sight and third eye/clairvoyance abilities. As clairvoyance is an ability to see what others cannot.

Remote viewing = sight, seeing things that are in a remote location. Clairvoyance and claircognizance would play a part in remote viewing.

Whereas clairalience is for those who can smell scents, perfumes etc of people that have passed for example.

As I've said, the differences are too far apart for clairalience to be associated with remote viewing.

If anything, ESP plays a major part.

What is Remote Viewing?

Clairvoyant Remote Viewing: The US Sponsored Psychic Spying

The Claires – Your Intuitive Senses

I'm not sure if you have read what I wrote, because I stated clearly that smelling departed loved ones is a manifestation of Claircognizance Clairalience, so it's not just Clairalience. Also, Remote Viewing is a manifestation of Clairvoyance Clairalience.

Clairalience is just when someone says "it smells fishy", for a situation the person deems is not right, like how Clairgustance person says "that leaves a bad taste in my mouth".

Your source is wrong about the information:
https://www.vanpraagh.com/the-claire...uitive-senses/

Also, touching someone and getting an image is associated with Clairvoyance Clairalience, not something called Clairtouch.

It's also confusing something like Emotional Sensitivity Intelligence and Energy Sensitivity Intelligence with something called Clairemotion.

You can instead read the articles I recommended:
https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/200...tive-modality/
https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/201...ychic-ability/
https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual...hic-abilities/
https://www.personalitycafe.com/thre...ences.1309097/
Old 02-06-2022, 02:55 AM
Experiencer
I thought this whole conversation was about clarifying what remote viewing entails. Apparently, we'll just go round and round not identifying anything to do with remote viewing, but rather everything else.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 02-06-2022, 03:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
I thought this whole conversation was about clarifying what remote viewing entails. Apparently, we'll just go round and round not identifying anything to do with remote viewing, but rather everything else.

I have already told you Remote Viewing is a manifestation of Clairvoyance Clairalience, what questions do you have about that?
Old 02-06-2022, 03:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
I have already told you Remote Viewing is a manifestation of Clairvoyance Clairalience, what questions do you have about that?

..here we go, round and round. I had said what has clairalience (psychic smell) got to do with remote viewing.

If it were a physical sense, do you see with your nose? Or smell with your eyes?

Clairsalience = psychic smelling.
Remote viewing = SEEING things that are remote or otherwise unable to physically SEE, not SMELL

Your first two sites are limited. They don't cover all the clairs.

This is quoted from the 3rd site:

"Clairalience – Clear Smelling
When you smell things outside of your normal physical sense of smell, you’re tuning into clairalience. Common scents include perfume or smoke from a deceased loved one, the sweet floral scent of your angels, or a hopeful fragrance nudging you in the right direction.
In some cases, you may smell the rotten stench of a lie or the deception of a lower vibrational being.
Clairalience is a less commonly known psychic sense. It often appears in conjunction to another sense like seeing, feeling or knowing."

This doesn't necessarily suggest it is used in remote viewing, rather it would refer to clairvoyance. As remote viewing is a psychic ability but not as a 'Clair.'

This is from the 4th site you posted:

"Clairalient or Clairalience: "Clear smelling" or the ability to translate experiences, situations, or decisions. People who prefer this like to translate experiences, people or situations into smells. They identify more with phrases such as "this smells fishy" or "it smells wonderful".

This is your original/initial post:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...14&postcount=4

and this is one of your follow ups:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...84&postcount=8

So, clairalience has to do with psychic smelling. It can be used with one or more other 'clairs', being psychic abilities, more likely clairvoyance.

What is the difference between remote viewing and clairvoyance?

So, here we are again. What has clairalience got to do with remote viewing? It would be a differently worded question if I'd have asked about clairvoyance.

Old 02-06-2022, 03:51 AM
Knower

Quote:
..here we go, round and round. I had said what has clairalience (psychic smell) got to do with remote viewing.

If it were a physical sense, do you see with your nose? Or smell with your eyes?

Clairsalience = psychic smelling.
Remote viewing = SEEING things that are remote or otherwise unable to physically SEE, not SMELL

Your first two sites are limited. They don't cover all the clairs.

This is quoted from the 3rd site:

"Clairalience – Clear Smelling
When you smell things outside of your normal physical sense of smell, you’re tuning into clairalience. Common scents include perfume or smoke from a deceased loved one, the sweet floral scent of your angels, or a hopeful fragrance nudging you in the right direction.
In some cases, you may smell the rotten stench of a lie or the deception of a lower vibrational being.
Clairalience is a less commonly known psychic sense. It often appears in conjunction to another sense like seeing, feeling or knowing."

This doesn't necessarily suggest it is used in remote viewing, rather it would refer to clairvoyance. As remote viewing is a psychic ability but not as a 'Clair.'

This is from the 4th site you posted:

"Clairalient or Clairalience: "Clear smelling" or the ability to translate experiences, situations, or decisions. People who prefer this like to translate experiences, people or situations into smells. They identify more with phrases such as "this smells fishy" or "it smells wonderful".

This is your original/initial post:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...14&postcount=4

and this is one of your follow ups:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...84&postcount=8

So, clairalience has to do with psychic smelling. It can be used with one or more other 'clairs', being psychic abilities, more likely clairvoyance.

What is the difference between remote viewing and clairvoyance?

So, here we are again. What has clairalience got to do with remote viewing? It would be a differently worded question if I'd have asked about clairvoyance.

Remote Viewing has to do with Clairvoyance psychic modality, though Clairalience intuitive preference.

Clairvoyance Clairgustance is more physical oriented, and has more of a feel for something, though cannot Remote View in the same way as Clairvoyance Clairalience.
Old 02-06-2022, 04:06 AM
Experiencer
Remote Viewing

"The name of a method of psychoenergetic perception. A term coined by SRI-International and defined as “the acquisition and description, by mental means, of information blocked from ordinary perception by distance, shielding or time.”

Source

"Clairvoyance, (French: “clear seeing”) knowledge of information not necessarily known to any other person, not obtained by ordinary channels of perceiving or reasoning—thus a form of extrasensory perception (ESP). Spiritualists also use the term to mean seeing or hearing (clairaudience) the spirits of the dead that are said to surround the living. Research in parapsychology—such as testing a subject’s ability to predict the order of cards in a shuffled deck—has yet to provide conclusive support for the existence of clairvoyance."

Source

Bit of a difference there.

Old 02-06-2022, 05:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Remote Viewing

"The name of a method of psychoenergetic perception. A term coined by SRI-International and defined as “the acquisition and description, by mental means, of information blocked from ordinary perception by distance, shielding or time.”

Source

"Clairvoyance, (French: “clear seeing”) knowledge of information not necessarily known to any other person, not obtained by ordinary channels of perceiving or reasoning—thus a form of extrasensory perception (ESP). Spiritualists also use the term to mean seeing or hearing (clairaudience) the spirits of the dead that are said to surround the living. Research in parapsychology—such as testing a subject’s ability to predict the order of cards in a shuffled deck—has yet to provide conclusive support for the existence of clairvoyance."

Source

Bit of a difference there.

They both have to do with seeing through mental imagery, or how a person says "I saw that coming".

Also, clairvoyance is not an extrasensory perception, but how someone gathers energetic information. Though if you define Remote Viewing as a manifestation of Clairvoyance Clairalience as extrasensory perception, then that's understandable.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:16 AM
Experiencer
Yes, but remote viewing doesn't rely on or associate with clairalience as you first suggested. Clairvoyance does.

Old 02-06-2022, 05:22 AM
Knower

Quote:
Yes, but remote viewing doesn't rely on or associate with clairalience as you first suggested. Clairvoyance does.

I have already told you:

Remote Viewing has to do with Clairvoyance psychic modality, though Clairalience intuitive preference.

Clairvoyance Clairgustance is more physical oriented, and has more of a feel for something, though cannot Remote View in the same way as Clairvoyance Clairalience.

What questions do you have about that?

You can think of Clairalience having more to do with interpreting energetic information using Cerebro, while Clairgustance is about interpreting energetic information using the Neuro.