Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 31-05-2022, 10:33 PM
Experiencer
Abilities other than psychic or non-psychic

Which or what would like to have or master?

I am already an empath and have claircognizance & clairsentience. I would love to master remote viewing. To be able to visit that you cannot physically go. Like the dark side of the moon and see what's hiding there, or secret military bases and seeing what they're up to.

What about you?

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 31-05-2022, 11:29 PM
Master

i always thought it would be nice to fly around in the air. I also always thought people would be mean to me if I actually accomplished that lol...
Old 31-05-2022, 11:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i always thought it would be nice to fly around in the air. I also always thought people would be mean to me if I actually accomplished that lol...

Ahh, a flying fish!

I thought if that occurred, you'd just fly away to a happier place. With others in similar situations.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 01-06-2022, 04:58 AM
Knower

Remote Viewing appears to be a manifestation of Clairvoyance Clairalience:

Information about it here:
https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual...hic-abilities/
https://www.personalitycafe.com/thre...ences.1309097/
Old 01-06-2022, 06:48 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
Remote Viewing appears to be a manifestation of Clairvoyance Clairalience:

Information about it here:
https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual...hic-abilities/
https://www.personalitycafe.com/thre...ences.1309097/

Thanks for the sites. I'm well aware of the 'clairs'. One thing I noticed is that both sites don't include clairempathy. Also, I don't see the connection between clairalience (smell) to remote viewing. Clairsentience maybe. If that is the case then, I just need to master it if I already have the precursors.

Old 01-06-2022, 06:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Vel..
Thanks for the sites. I'm well aware of the 'clairs'. One thing I noticed is that both sites don't include clairempathy. Also, I don't see the connection between clairalience (smell) to remote viewing. Clairsentience maybe. If that is the case then, I just need to master it if I already have the precursors.

Clairalience is a characteristic of extroverted people in the MBTI, besides introverted people who also have their primary psychic modality as also their Work Temperament. For example, an INFJ who is Claircognizance Work Temperament with Claircognizance dominant psychic modality will also have Claircognizance Clairalience. Similarly, for Clairgustance, it's a characteristic of introverted people in the MBTI, though extroverted people of matching Work Temperament with dominant psychic modality will also exhibit Clairgustance.

For Clairempathy, you might mean Energy Sensitivity Intelligence Temperament, or Emotional Sensitivity Intelligence Temperament.
Old 01-06-2022, 08:35 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Clairalience is a characteristic of extroverted people in the MBTI, besides introverted people who also have their primary psychic modality as also their Work Temperament. For example, an INFJ who is Claircognizance Work Temperament with Claircognizance dominant psychic modality will also have Claircognizance Clairalience. Similarly, for Clairgustance, it's a characteristic of introverted people in the MBTI, though extroverted people of matching Work Temperament with dominant psychic modality will also exhibit Clairgustance.

For Clairempathy, you might mean Energy Sensitivity Intelligence Temperament, or Emotional Sensitivity Intelligence Temperament.

Still, I find it difficult to understand how smell has to do with being able to remote view. As the physical eyes and the mind's eye or third eye which have a relationship with the subconscious, higher self and God/Spirit/Source. These combined give the ability to see the unseen in the physical realms, hence, remote viewing, not remote smelling.

Old 01-06-2022, 01:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Still, I find it difficult to understand how smell has to do with being able to remote view. As the physical eyes and the mind's eye or third eye which have a relationship with the subconscious, higher self and God/Spirit/Source. These combined give the ability to see the unseen in the physical realms, hence, remote viewing, not remote smelling.

Clairalience is not smell, it's being to translate the energy of objects or actions into a smell.

It's also linked with extroversion in the MBTI dichotomy, as all extroverts have Clairalience dominant.
Old 01-06-2022, 06:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Clairalience is not smell, it's being to translate the energy of objects or actions into a smell.

It's also linked with extroversion in the MBTI dichotomy, as all extroverts have Clairalience dominant.

"Clairalience comes from two French words, roughly broken down into “clear smelling”. Clairalience is the extra sensory or psychic ability to “smell” beyond the physical nose. Clairalient psychics have the gift of clearly smelling scents from departed loved ones and energies from areas (such as an old fire) that most others cannot."

In a way, I can understand that 'sniffing' out energies may lead to an area sought to remote view. But still, how does it connect to seeing? If anything, clairvoyance would have a strong influence on remote viewing.

"Remote viewing is defined as the ability to acquire accurate information about a distant or non-local place, person or event without using your physical senses or any other obvious means. It’s associated with the idea of clairvoyance, seemingly being able to spontaneously know something without actually knowing how you got the information. It is also sometimes called “anomalous cognition” or 'second sight.' " Source

Old 02-06-2022, 01:47 AM
Knower

Quote:
"Clairalience comes from two French words, roughly broken down into “clear smelling”. Clairalience is the extra sensory or psychic ability to “smell” beyond the physical nose. Clairalient psychics have the gift of clearly smelling scents from departed loved ones and energies from areas (such as an old fire) that most others cannot."

In a way, I can understand that 'sniffing' out energies may lead to an area sought to remote view. But still, how does it connect to seeing? If anything, clairvoyance would have a strong influence on remote viewing.

"Remote viewing is defined as the ability to acquire accurate information about a distant or non-local place, person or event without using your physical senses or any other obvious means. It’s associated with the idea of clairvoyance, seemingly being able to spontaneously know something without actually knowing how you got the information. It is also sometimes called “anomalous cognition” or 'second sight.' " Source

Clairalience people say "that smells fishy", when describing a situation they don't like. This means that they translated some situation to a smell. On the other hand, Clairgustance people will say "that leaves a bad taste in my mouth", to describe something happened, which means they translated a happening to a taste.

The things you describe, smelling a departed loved one, or energies from an old fire, are manifestations of Claircognizance Clairalience.